ITS OFFICIAL # she's here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I get a cat im going to call it Petit Filous

Though my mum wont let us have one now so I have to wait til im living in my own house

My favourite is the British blue:

Blue_Boy_.jpg

11.jpg

BritishBlue.JPG

photo2.jpg

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

I have a weakness for cats, but I have a super weakness for gray cats. :cute: As a kid, my family had 3 cats, and they were all gray (Whiskers was one of them...the other two have passed). Zoey looks a lot like our old cat Max. :cute:

:heart:

my daughter convinced my brother and my best friend to set up email for their cats so that our cat could write to them. :cute:

:heart: ginger :heart:

bonosgirl84 said:
my daughter convinced my brother and my best friend to set up email for their cats so that our cat could write to them. :cute:

Whiskers has an email address. She used to have a web site, but Tripod deleted it. :mad:

What a beautiful cat!!! Not only the shining fur, but she has this lady-like appearance, like some cat-aristocrat!

:yes:

She slept on the bed with me and daafish all night :drool:

:heart: ZoeyMiaSplickJarvisWhiskersHeidi :heart:

Sicy said:
She slept on the bed with me and daafish all night :drool:

:heart: ZoeyMiaSplickJarvisWhiskersHeidi :heart:

OMC!!! :heart: I'm so happy for you!

I wanna see pics of:

SICY HOLDING ZOEY
DAAAAASICYFISH HOLDING ZOEY.

RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! :hyper: :wave:

:cute: pics!

*waits to see pic of Zoey and Mr. Fishy*

maybe he can tuck Zoey in his shirt just like he did mini ABEL :sexywink: lol jk :lol:

daafishy and Zoey. When you pick her up she goes "mmmrrrrroowwwww"

336%3B58%3B923232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323383523763ot1lsi

:cute: pic of mr. fishy

Sicy said:
Hey where is that picture anyway :scratch:

I thought I posted it in the Vegas pics thread? :scratch:

I've got so many pics, I don't remember which one's I've posted any more :laugh: :der:

here it is again just in case I didn't post it :cute:
336%3B58%3B923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323382%3B9%3B%3A82ot1lsi

ABEL said:
I've got so many pics, I don't remember which one's I've posted any more :laugh: :der:

I know :crack: Thanks.. :)

Zoey follows me around all over the house :cute: I was just blow drying my hair and she was laying right by the bathroom watching me :kiss: Not scared of the hair dryer! :up:

She really is a strikingly beautiful cat and she is so lucky to have been chosen by you. It looks like she has already adapted perfectly to her new surroundings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom