It's Official # i'm (almost) an adult now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blatant stereotype to follow

dandy said:
or maybe you should move to canada, anna. you'd love our winters!

:evil:

did we frighten beg away?

:sad:

I watched a show once, about these people. They were um...what do you call them? The pioneers or something. And that's what I imagined all of Canada to be like. It was a semi reality show where these couples agreed to give up their lives for a year to see if they could live as pioneers. Yep, that's right. Not sure if it was Canadian, but it's making me think of that...So I hope Ive guessed right :D

Do you people really have to kill your own food though? I'd handle the cold if I didnt have to slaughter dinner first.
:crack:

:lol:

i think i need to take a moment to dispel the myths about canada. we have indoor plumbing and running water and supermarkets and highrises and ugly shopping centres and traffic jams and idiots who don't know their heads from their arses... no pioneers.

sorry, anna.

and thankfully, there is no slaughtering of animals involved with preparing dinner. especially since i am vegetarian 95% of the time.

:up:

packing

:mad:

not too bad, actually. most of my stuff was still packed up from the last move, but it's still total chaos. i'll be happy when this week is over.

:crack:

:hyper:

and she now has claws that she can rip off the bath when unwinding in said bath fails her, and run them through the hearts of anyone in a say...10 metre radius?

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom