It's official #I see you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:heart: boof :heart:

You aren't talking to me on AIM, and I can't message you first cuz I'm too shy.

*random voice* You?? Shy??? Oh, THAT'S rich.............

I get shy sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*random voice* Riiiiiiiiiight......

I DO!!!!

*random voice* Mmm hmm...

Fuck you, random voice, I'm gonna go make a Hot Pocket!!!! :mad:

Mmmmmmmm.....Hot Pocket........

Okay, so it's actually a Lean Pocket. Ah, well.

OWWWWW!!!! Hot cheese, hot cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So check it, I was chillin' out by the microwave, and what do I see sittin' behind the coffee maker? The wishbone from our Thanksgiving turkey...Dad and I still haven't used it. We should use it tomorrow...

Hmm...what to wish for? :hmm:

I have to disconnect for a few minutes and reconnect to the computer in my bedroom...Whiskers is lonely. I hate that she has to stay locked up now. :sigh: I had to run into my room for a book, and she got SO excited to see me. She came running up to me and was rubbing against me and talking to me (I'd say something, and she'd meow back). As I was going to leave, she tried to scoot out the door with me, and I had to nudge her back. :(

Poor kitty...I :heart: being on the living room comp cuz of the cable modem, but it looks like I may be using the dial-up more often. Matt and I are planning on networking them soon so that the computers can share the cable modem.

Awwwwwww!!!!!! She is SO happy...I don't think she could possibly be anymore snuggly or cuddly. :cute:

:heart:

kinda like me - cos i have an eyepatch. only you don't have the eyepatch. just the one eye.

sorry i wasn't really talking to people last night kat, i needed to get a lot of shit together before today. :wave:

That's okay, Lilly...I can relate. :hug:

Sweet mother of pearl, I just dumped Froot Loops down my shirt...dammit. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom