it's official #1472

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
I just got in my first real car accident in my life.

Why right now? Why during the SHITTIEST time of my life do I have to hve my first car accident? WTF? Why? why? Why?

I am sooooo tired of constant SHIT. Constant.

I had an accident last Wednesday..my first in two years worth of 44 mile per day travels. It really shakes you up more than you'd expect..I'm thankful I came out the other side with all limbs intact. Glad you are ok zoney..its so overstated but the most important thing is that you are ok..

Awwwwwww, zoney!!!!!!!!!! :( :hug: That sucks so much...but you already knew that, eh? I'm sorry to hear that.

Are you all right physically though???? How bad is the damage on your vehicle??

Sorry to hear this Jeff. Guess what, bad things happen in three's and I do believe this is number 3. Your curse has come to an end and you have survived to talk about it.

Jeff>>
clicksmilies40527.png

ironically, we found my mom's old camera under the couch last week, and got the pictures developed from it. guess what it had in there? pictures of my car after my accident!!! 10/28/00: one of the worst days of my life. it made me sad all over again. :(

things will get better

:sad: Sorry to hear about your accident.

I hope you are okay and have no injuries. I hope the damge to your car is minimal.

:hug:

Bridges freeze before anything else.
My tires suck and Jeeps are top heavy.
I lost control and hit the wall.
The Jeep is drivable (like to work) - but it is still going to cost a lot.

Hopefully it only comes in threeeeees.

Accidents are scary

At least you didn't hit someone else and nobody can sue you. And nobody got hurt....Thank GOD for that.

Glad yer ok*hugs*

Yikes matey!!!!
That sounds like you were very lucky to get out of that with just a banged up car.
I'm relieved you're ok, and you should be too!

I've been in 2 accidents.
One was my fault. Inexperienced driver in the rain, turned too quick and lost control on the wet road and hit the isalnd, knocking a sign flying across the road. If the island hadnt been therre i prolly would have gone into oncoming traffic and killed myself and /or others.

One was not. Got rear ended sitting at the lights and sandwiched between 2 cars. Back probelms ever since... the bastards. :mad:

The screeching noise always gives me shivers.

Back
Top Bottom