IO: I'm Sadly Deluded

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LCK

Acrobat
I bought my youngest son a karaoke machine for Christmas and its become my new toy as well. I haven't let a little thing like having absolutely no talent whatsoever stop me from my Bonoesque dreams nor does making a right arse of myself faze me in the least. It even has a voice enhancer on it (like on that boy band episode of the Simpsons) to help me along with my delusions of grandeur. I especially like to sing All By Myself in my jammies a la Bridget Jones.

Disclaimer: poster makes no claims to sanity or maturity.

I was awoken on Monday morning by my Mum singing Ronan Keating's When you say nothing at all really loudly :crack: She was downlaoding songs to put on her first ever cd, she spent the whole day singing along to every song she got, she can't sing a note poor woman. :crack: And I know if we had a karoke machine that would just entice her to sing even more.

Aralitia said:
I was awoken on Monday morning by my Mum singing Ronan Keating's When you say nothing at all really loudly :crack: She was downlaoding songs to put on her first ever cd, she spent the whole day singing along to every song she got, she can't sing a note poor woman. :crack: And I know if we had a karoke machine that would just entice her to sing even more.

Hey! me and your mum could do a duet! Maybe The Fly (I'll give her first choice of the lead vocals or backing gospel vocals) or we could do something really cheesy from some musical. :)

She doesn't like U2. I sickened her.

She loves Macy Grey's I try and loves the sound of music I had to endure her and my Dad singing to that over Christmas. Twice. It was on RTE and BBC1 :crack:

Aralitia said:
She doesn't like U2. I sickened her.

She loves Macy Grey's I try and loves the sound of music I had to endure her and my Dad singing to that over Christmas. Twice. It was on RTE and BBC1 :crack:

"I am sixteen going on seventeen" (yeah sure I am) "Innocent as a rose" (LMAO) "Totally unprepared am I to face the world of men" :)drool: bring 'em on!)

Lol- I don't think I could sing that with a straight face. :)

Aralitia said:
My Mum kept complaining how she wasn't 17 but more 27. We got a rendition of every song. :|

Be glad you don't live with me. My mid life crisis is in full swing and I'm currently hosting a Ramones revival in my kitchen. I'm sure there must be something slightly offside about a woman singing I Wanna Be Sedated whilst baking cookies. :lol:

LCK said:

Be glad you don't live with me. My mid life crisis is in full swing and I'm currently hosting a Ramones revival in my kitchen. I'm sure there must be something slightly offside about a woman singing I Wanna Be Sedated whilst baking cookies. :lol:

HEY! I could do a commercial for Valium! :)

Oh Lord, I'm answering my own posts now. :reject: :lmao:

LCK said:

It's always entertaining at our huose, this morning I woke up and heard my Mum shouting the house was on fire, she was trying to light the fire and lit some paper and it ended up on the floor and she burnt her finger. :tsk: I told her it was my job to do the fire and then she called me titilytitwarrington and told me all about Ian Paisley and the top up fees and this radio programme about how studnets only lie in bed and how she phoned up and tried to get them to phone me because they were phoning students houses who were sleeping. :|

My mum started going through a midlife crisis last year when she was 39.

Back
Top Bottom