I'm hot cause I'm fly,You ain't cause you're not, This is why, This is why I DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this is like an OOC Cold War... except no one gives a shit.

Let's see how this plays out.

Yes, we're so neutral that we make fun of both sides equally.

We... need... change.

At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and all who holds sway over OOC: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign hordes defiling it.

SHIT'S BEEN BROUGHT, SON.

So in this tough Interference Cold War which threads will the fighting take place in? The Temple Bar? What are you wearing today? Which U2 Song is Musically Interesting? :hyper:

billthebitcher.jpg

The Temple Bar... and Superthread... DESCRIBE... Randoooooom and LOSERTHREAD. Each of the Five Points is a finger. When I close my hand it becomes a fist. And, if I wish, I can turn it against you.

Well, while being communist looks good on paper, you know it'll fuck up at some point. Watch out, man. Watch out.

He's right.

So how sad is it that my entire night was wasted on this instead of writing an analysis of Henry Kamen's "The Spanish Inquisition: A Historical Revision" due on monday?

But if it looks good on paper; it looks good on the internet and since we only exist on the internet

being communist is ideal!

I would elaborate on this, but I must maintain my Swiss stance.

He's right.

So how sad is it that my entire night was wasted on this instead of writing an analysis of Henry Kamen's "The Spanish Inquisition: A Historical Revision" due on monday?

Please open your paper with "No one expected The Spanish Inquisition."

Please open your paper with "No one expected The Spanish Inquisition."

One of my professors asked us what we knew about the Spanish Inquisition, I couldn't stop myself but at least I said it quietly, but the first thing out of my mouth was, "No one expects it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom