i have a few concert and misc VHS tapes... wondering if DVD projects can be done?....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
i have these tapes in my closet collectin dust... i'm more into DVD now, lol..

So, i was wondering if i could supply these VHS tapes i have to someone who could make DVD's from them?....

the following with better audio sources:

Phoenix 4-28-01 VHS or DVD with birdmans' ALD/AUD Mix SHN?
Seattle 12-12-97 vhs or vcd with complete soundboard IEM UDG SHN?

i was at the above 2 shows, would be great to get these on dvd and with the sources mentioned.

Not sure if these are on dvd yet but i have them on vhs..

Rome 9-18-97
Dublin 8-30-97
Mix tape: Interviews, gigs, 'n more
A vision shared - tribute to Woody Guthrie / newsbits-u2
Discoteque promo 3rd gen
rock n roll hall of fame 1999 VH1 (original show 3-15-99) 3-17-99
netaid 2 tapes
Edge - burstware interview Fox10 arizona
u2 music videos tape 1
u2 music videos tape 2
U2 MTV TRL 10-30-00 Live from roof of mtv studios
My vh1 awards '01
millenium 2000 performance

misc tape 1: 87-88 Footage / WIR after vegas / Year in pop / Sydney 11-27-93 Pay per view / riverdance 'this land'...

misc tape 2: muchmusic: tibetan freedom concert footage / mtv latin america / CH 4, 7, NECN / AC/DC '95 concert special (i know its not u2 but it's on there)...

______
edit: found out a dvd of Phoenix 4-28-01 exists......
______

Chicago 6-29-97 exists so i'm removing it from this list

Last edited:
Damn! It's a shame you didn't say something earlier in the summer. I've been living w/ a friend who just bought a machine that can convert VHS to DVD, but I'll be leaving Friday to go home and then back to school...and I don't think I could just plunk that down on her to do...Keep me in mind if you don't have any other takers at all though. Maybe we could figure something out, but it'd probably take a while.

I am actually in the process of getting the concert videos and a music video collection thats already on DVD-R... no need to create whats already on dvd... but i might only do the seattle one just cuz i want to, i will see what they are like..

but thanks!

Back
Top Bottom