Hilariously idiotic U2-related youtube comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I mean, just the use of "probably". This guy just isn't completely sure that a world famous multi-millionaire philanthropist who he admires has given as much to charity as some prick on the internet.

:lmao:

The uncertainty, hilarious!!!!

I mean, Bieber is barely even getting acknowledged here. Same with Miley. I only know about them through the internet.
You...YOU LUCKY BASTARD. :angry:

:wink:

I mean, just the use of "probably". This guy just isn't completely sure that a world famous multi-millionaire philanthropist who he admires has given as much to charity as some prick on the internet.
:lmao:
Well, you never know...

Wandering through last.fm you will inevitably find some hilarious comments regarding anyone and predictably you're going to get some pearlers on U2.

A little annoying twat who has no evidence to back up his statement.
HAHA YOU HAVE NO LIFE U2 RIPPED OFF PUBLIC IMAGE LTD.
They hatin'!
U2 is easily my most hated band of all-time. Terrible, terrible music.

Guy who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.
These guys really think they are spectacular and making a difference... we need to get rid off all these fevered egoes that makes us believe that this is the way to go and making us pay a higher mental price than we imagine.. its bullshit and Bono needs a big shotgun inserted in his mouth... Fuck you and especially Fuck U2.

This one wasn't about U2 but I found it absolutely HILARIOUS. :cute:
you are a disgrace to britain people.... joking with the legend of the legends... the supreme God of Music.... thom Yorke didint diserve people like you.... so , look yourself on the mirror and think about big shit you are doing....

You can really feel this guy's rage (from the busking on Grafton street video):

"War isn't over you fcuking cnut. Pay your taxes, donate 200million of your 250million fortune to digging wells for clean drinking water in Africa, THEN you can lecture me about world poverty. And stop hanging out with warcriminals like Bush and Blair, and stop appearing on propaganda channels like Fox News, you insufferable shitbag. And pay some fucking tax in Ireland, you hypocrite."

:lol:

"War isn't over you fcuking cnut. Pay your taxes, donate 200million of your 250million fortune to digging wells for clean drinking water in Africa, THEN you can lecture me about world poverty. And stop hanging out with warcriminals like Bush and Blair, and stop appearing on propaganda channels like Fox News, you insufferable shitbag. And pay some fucking tax in Ireland, you hypocrite."

Muldfeld?

:cute:

I especially love the "cnut" part. :lol:

It sounds like Muldfeld after a couple of drinks, because I don't remember him ever using that much profanity but I wouldn't know ...

... he's on my Ignore List. :shh:

i saw this comment when that lee kid won american idol by singing beautiful day. YouTube - Beautiful Day (Studio Recoring) - Lee DeWyze [DOWNLOAD]

THIS MSG IS FOR ALL YA LEE H8TERZ OUT THERE... Lee won American Idol and was on the Today Show a couple of days ago... WHAT HAS U2 EVER DONE?? Lee is most likely going to win a Teens Choice Award... WHAT HAS U2 EVER WON??? Lee is coming out with an amazzzin album... WHAT IS U2 KNOWN FOR OTHER THAN THIS SONG??? Lee has just over a million pre pubescent fans... U2 CANT EVEN GET A THOUSAND PPL TO WATCH THEM PLAY LIVE... LEEE 4EVAHHHH -- OMG OMG -- XOXOXOXO -- LUV YAAA LEEEE

nakedstud 6 months ago

... lol. ièm pretty sure he was being ironic but its hilarious nevertheless.

Judging by his comment I'm not sure whether to believe if he's intelligent enough to produce such a piece of irony. :huh:

Lee has just over a million pre pubescent fans... U2 CANT EVEN GET A THOUSAND PPL TO WATCH THEM PLAY LIVE...
20090701elpepucul_17.jpg

That is all.

EDIT: Actually, now that I look at his other comments, I'm pretty sure he's being ironic as well...I hope.
From this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOhWSGbhxAo&lc=-SUXKs6hur3tZirntQEcmsMBzagbFGtKrT0PYK98ZHk&lcf=cs

First of all, the original comment by a guy called bluesgurugod (pretentious much?):
It amazes me how many morons there are out there who will defend someone who is clearly a poser. This guy is extremely limited in his abilities and uses an enormous amount of gear to cover up his technical deficiencies and lack of skill. He certainly does not play backup for one of the "greatest rock bands in the world" LOL... U2 are a pop band... they play music for teenage girls, loser white males and clueless yuppies (fortunately for U2 they're are untold legions of them)
And his response:
@bluesgurugod yeah seriously. im surprised they havent released an entire album dedicated to twilight. theyre a boy band who dont even know how to play instruments. going to a U2 concert is like going to disney land. my 7 year old niece is always nagging me to play sunday bloody sunday again in the car. WTF IS UP WITH THAT TWEENIE ASS BULLSHIT!! then once shes listened to that she nags me to play the entire joshua tree album. ITS WORSE THAN WATCHING AN EPISODE OF HANNAH MONTANA. AAAAAAARAAWAR
Here are a few unrelated comments:
u2 is so fucken rude and the edge is a fucking homo
Matt Bellamy could SO take him in a guitar-off
(and a piano off, and a sing off, and a lyric contest, scrabble probably, dress-ups, ping-pong, monopoly, whatever.........)
Go Team Muse!!!!!!
U2 is a multinational corporation. It isn't music it's a fucking franchise! Any dipshit with half a year experience and a big bank account could outplay or out riff the Edge. He's successful because he's in the mother-of-all sell-out-bands. That doesn't make him good or a genius. As I said, he's not terrible... it's fucking pop music after all, not jazz or classical or anything complex. I doubt he'd give a shit about my opinion because he's a rich bastard. I'm right though...
And, finally, one more comment from our friend bluesgurugod:
Does anyone SERIOUSLY think the Edge is a good guitarist?? I mean this is a fucking joke - look how many pedals he has behind him. He has his own "pedal-guy" to manage them all. Not that it matters for pop music. He does perfectly well obviously. But anyone who says the Edge is a "genius" is a fucking retard.

:angry: Pedal guy? Dude, don't insult Dallas like that or you're gonna have a little chat with me!

:rolleyes: brilliant technical guitar player =/= brilliant guitar player. Same with Edge. His technique may be on the simple side, but what that man can do with a couple of effect pedals is fucking goddamn genius!

:angry: Pedal guy? Dude, don't insult Dallas like that or you're gonna have a little chat with me!

:rolleyes: brilliant technical guitar player =/= brilliant guitar player. Same with Edge. His technique may be on the simple side, but what that man can do with a couple of effect pedals is fucking goddamn genius!

You deserve a thousand :up:. I've actually seen so many comments like this now that I just laugh and move on. They don't phase me one bit anymore. I'm like "damn people we get it already! You have a fucking opinion that no body cares about!" Millions of people like Edge's so called "simple" riffs. Most guitar players keep up with one sound their whole careers. Edge has kept it interesting these 30 + years. Other guitar players just play the same chords, same sound and it gets very boring after a while (*cough* AC/DC *cough*). No reinvention. Ever.:yawn: What I find interesting is most people think it's just plug into a delay with a dotted eight delay and you're golden. He's primarily used the dotted eight but the delay time vary on each song he's used it. And he uses delay to a different effect sometimes as well.

/rant over.

Well, they think it's easy what Edge plays. I'd love to see them re-enact it then, but that's not just playing riffs or chords. That's where they fuck up. it takes cover bands years to get "that" sound!

Those comments were, uh, stupid alright.

I'm tempted to throw myself into the YouTube ring and troll people who post such comments, no one has ever done it without "screaming" and throwing insults in their comments.

But I am risking my sanity which should be reserved for more deserving times. :uhoh:

I don't think it's really worth it, they won't change because you troll them.

Though, it can't hurt to ask them if they know how magnets work. :shifty:

It's not U2-related, but who cares.

I'd kill the woman singing along. Shut up. No one came to hear your crappy singing, not even the band.

:laugh:

If you thought about it you may be able to know who posted that. *hint hint*

Back
Top Bottom