Hawaii - December 9 - Part XIX (Continued)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got to Honolulu this morning. I'm starting to regret being here for 4 nights prior to the show. I just want Saturday to hurry up and come.

Little less than 24 for me at this stage - this is going to be such a long day. I have to work today and have not even thought of packing a thing yet. I'm so terrible when it comes to packing. I can't do it until last minute. This is going to be a very long day!

The latest from wunderground.com

Forecast for Oahu South Shore
Updated: 4:00 am HST on December 6, 2006

No Active Advisories (US Severe Weather)

Today
Mostly sunny. Highs 77 to 83. North winds around 10 mph in the morning becoming light.

Tonight
Partly cloudy with isolated showers. Lows 66 to 75. Northeast winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Thursday
Mostly sunny. Isolated showers in the morning. Highs 77 to 83. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Thursday Night
Partly cloudy with isolated showers. Lows 65 to 74. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Friday
Mostly sunny. Highs 77 to 83. East winds 10 to 20 mph.

Friday Night
Partly cloudy with isolated showers. Lows 65 to 71. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Saturday
Mostly sunny. Highs 77 to 83. East winds 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday Night
Partly cloudy with isolated showers. Lows 65 to 71. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Sunday

Sunday Night
Partly cloudy with isolated showers. Lows 65 to 71. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Monday

Monday Night

Tuesday

I'm now hanging out in the Vegas airport with just enough time to play the massive amounts of slot machines in the airport. Get to leave here in about an hour. Next stop Honolulu :hyper:

Kelly, He told me that guests can start checking in after 1:30 on the 10th

nurse chrissi said:
I'm now hanging out in the Vegas airport with just enough time to play the massive amounts of slot machines in the airport. Get to leave here in about an hour. Next stop Honolulu :hyper:

That's wy I flew through Phoenix this time. Last time I went through Vegas and alomost missed my plane. D'Oh!

hello hello.
i am currently leaving for the airport.
i'll be in honolulu after approximately 26 hours of total flight time.
this must be the END of the WORLD for us, coming from Greece.. :)
i hope you all have a great time, i'll be happy to meet you all!!!
c u in honolulu everyone, take care!

U2_Neat said:
hello hello.
i am currently leaving for the airport.
i'll be in honolulu after approximately 26 hours of total flight time.
this must be the END of the WORLD for us, coming from Greece.. :)
i hope you all have a great time, i'll be happy to meet you all!!!
c u in honolulu everyone, take care!

I can no longer complain about how long my flight is :lol:

well, I know at least NSW has arrived - said it was beautiful there
And u2wedge just arrived as well :up:

:hyper:

Listening to: All I Want Is You :love:

For those of you who still need to pick up (RED) items, the GAP at Ala Moana shopping center (just west of Waikiki) has the INSPI(RED), HAMME(RED) and BO(RED) tshirts, and the red, white and navy hoodies. Buses 8, 19, 20, 42 and 58 go there ($2 one-way) or it is a 20 min walk from the west end of Waikiki. Aloha!

Make sure to take a huge Interference Group photo while waiting in the GA line!!

I'm bumming out...missing the show because I'm heading off to Cincinnati for my stepgrandmother' s funeral....but that's life.

Everyone have the time of your lives!! :hyper:

Hey everyone, I'm headed to bed, getting up at 4 - leaving at 5 to make my way to the airport. Everyone have a safe trip! See you when I get there. I'm staying at the ohana islander. I think its pretty close to some of the major hotels everyone is staying at. I hope to get to some of the gatherings and meet a lot of you there! Cannot wait. Safe trip!!! :)

Bri Rob

Westport said:
Make sure to take a huge Interference Group photo while waiting in the GA line!!

I'm bumming out...missing the show because I'm heading off to Cincinnati for my stepgrandmother' s funeral....but that's life.

Everyone have the time of your lives!! :hyper:

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom