Guitars?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
Where do all you guys buy your guitars? My mom says she wants to buy me one from a pawn shop, but I dunno..
rolleyes.gif

------------------
"Whenever you see this kind of darkness, there is an extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter." -Bono

"Don't forget to fasten your condom.." -Steve Martin, Father of the Bride

u2er@u2email.com

Geetar-playin' Mona feels like quite the trend-setter. Too bad it's about the rock n roll, and not the sex and drugs anymore. Wait.....there never were any droogs. Well.

I got mine at Guitar Center.

MONA: *stands amidst 1000 geetars*
PAT: Hi, my name is Pat. Are you looking at guitars today?
GEETARS: *avalanche onto Mona*

Feckin' genius, the guy was. Good prices though. I was there on a sale day.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"I...I had a one night stand with the Discoteque video" ~Mona
The Man Corral

Guitar Center is good. You can't beat the selection and it's hard to beat the price. I think I've just about bought enough equipment for a one woman band there.

we bought from a local place. and bought used. they are seriously low prices for bad ass pieces of equipment!!!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

i've been playing guitar for almost ten years and bass for about five, and i've found the best prices and selection for most of the stuff i was after at musicians friend. they are extremely reasonable and have super fast shipping. also, on their website (www.musiciansfriend.com) they always have a huge "scratch and dent" sale where you can get top, and i mean TOP, quality products for a fraction of what they'd cost elsewhere.
wow!!! quite a few guitar playin chicas in pleba!!!!
biggrin.gif
we rock!!!

I got my basses from local, small shops. I?ve noticed that you get way better service in little shops than the big ones. And the staff normally knows their stuff

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

So you think pawn shops would be an ok place to get one? Unfortunately, I live in a place where there's no Guitar Centers...*cries*

------------------
"Whenever you see this kind of darkness, there is an extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter." -Bono

"Don't forget to fasten your condom.." -Steve Martin, Father of the Bride

u2er@u2email.com

Back
Top Bottom