Grrrrr... read this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't let it get to you...there have always been Bono haters and there always will be. He admits he's "never been a fan of Bono" so he's only seeing what he wants to see. We know Bono isn't "pompous" and that he truly cares about the issues he speaks out on and that's all that matters, right? :)

I've read so many Bono-bashing articles I stopped reading them. What's the point? Once I've read that "pompous" talk once do I need to read it again? Methinks not. It's just annoying and doesn't tell me anything except that there are people out there who live and die by cutting people down. I know some people like this and they are bad news.:madspit: :banghead: :banghead:

Those who have true nobility of spirit are often misunderstood by petty, small-minded people. To quote the B-man himself, "Don't let the bastards grind you down."

Queen Betty said:
:laugh: I smell jealousy.

I say if he can prove that he ever really tried to make a difference in the world, THEN he can talk.

LOL! Agree with you! Anyway, it's another crap article about Bono. Better not pay attention to them :yawn:

Dude!! this dork is a canadian postal worker (slash, musician) trying to pass on as a journalist with obviously bad taste. I couldn't do anything but laugh at this dumb ass dork. :laugh:
I might as well start publishing my own articles about things I don't like, oh yeah, we call it the forum. :D

jala said:
Dude!! this dork is a canadian postal worker (slash, musician) trying to pass on as a journalist with obviously bad taste. I couldn't do anything but laugh at this dumb ass dork. :laugh:
I might as well start publishing my own articles about things I don't like, oh yeah, we call it the forum. :D

He's PLEBA joke fodder! *laugh* Okay, finish this joke:

How many of Bono's detractors does it take to screw in a light bulb? :D

Back
Top Bottom