Funny/Ironic/Horrible story over at U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you post the story for us meagre, non U2.com members?

Forgive me for being so tight in refusing to pay $40 to read it.

:wink:

corner said:
Can you post the story for us meagre, non U2.com members?

Forgive me for being so tight in refusing to pay $40 to read it.

:wink:

Not a problem (it's from Zootopia and not an official U2.com story)...

My dumb dog ate my GA ticket today. I had it sealed and put away, but took it out to show my husband when he got home and I put it on the table for about 20 minutes and I came back to find it destroyed on the floor.

Is there anything I can do? I think it says nonreplaceable if destroyed....is that true? Honestly...all because of a dumb dog? Is there really nothing I can do?

Freaking out here, please help!!!!!

Sorry, I forgot non-members couldn't access it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dumb dog ate my GA ticket today. I had it sealed and put away, but took it out to show my husband when he got home and I put it on the table for about 20 minutes and I came back to find it destroyed on the floor.

Is there anything I can do? I think it says nonreplaceable if destroyed....is that true? Honestly...all because of a dumb dog? Is there really nothing I can do?

Freaking out here, please help!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUESS WHAT!!! The people at GCT are SOOO nice, they are going to research everything and trace the ticket back to try and get a replacement for me as long as I mail them the "pieces". LOL!

They got a good laugh from it though as did everyone!

I'll let you know if I get a new one! Wish me luck!

My day is turning around thankfully ( :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow thats really nice of the broker to try to get replacement tickets

they could have just said its not their problem

:wave: Thanks guys! I'm loving that story...although I'd rather have chewed tix than no tix at all. C'mon Postman Pat...get yer finger outta ur arse and get me my Glasgow tickets!

corner said:
:wave: Thanks guys! I'm loving that story...although I'd rather have chewed tix than no tix at all. C'mon Postman Pat...get yer finger outta ur arse and get me my Glasgow tickets!

For a moment, Corner, I thought you were the guitar player in my old band from the 90s that I lost contact with. We nicknamed him The Corner (as a joke, coz of The Edge) and I'm from Scotland too. But, from the d.o.b. you've put in your profile I guess you're a different Corner.

i'm still waiting on my Glasgow GAs from ticketmaster!

sticking to the topic though....if she has to send the ticket bits back to the broker, won't they be all covered in sh.........

Back
Top Bottom