Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:

"Did you ever hear the story of Icarus, who continually rolled the ball up the hill? But when he got too close, the ball melted in the heat of the Sun. You're all like Icarus. "

:lmao:

I thought that was Cisaphis (sp?) - don't remember what Icarus was famous for :D though he did have a Star Trek TNG episode named after him...

He did say "give us/me a minute..." so maybe the fan is coming on next?

LemonMacPhisto said:

"Did you ever hear the story of Icarus, who continually rolled the ball up the hill? But when he got too close, the ball melted in the heat of the Sun. You're all like Icarus. "

:lmao:

That movie made me want a pool with a "Blob" of my own. That thing looked fun as hell! Viva La Blob! :up:

timothius said:

:yes:

Essentially it is a "Puppets Gone Bad" movie. Team America stole about 50% of it's content from this movie. Except this is about 100% better... it's my favourite PJ movie.

The Frightners is good, as is Forgotten Silver (because I'm a huge mocumentary buff).

The single greatest mockumentary is Spinal Tap, hands down

The dwarves dancing around Stone Henge makes me lose it everytime

Rattle and Hum is tied for 2nd, o wait, that was for real?

Harbinger said:

I thought that was Cisaphis (sp?) - don't remember what Icarus was famous for :D though he did have a Star Trek TNG episode named after him...

hahaha, it was, that was the joke I think, lol

Star Trek TNG :rockon:

Geordi taught me to read on Reading Rainbow!

Harbinger said:

Icarus had wings i think made of wax. or Held together by wax. and he soared up towards the sun, but the wings melted and he fell back down. At least thats the short version, since i suck at Greek mythology :huh:

LemonMacPhisto said:

The single greatest mockumentary is Spinal Tap, hands down

The dwarves dancing around Stone Henge makes me lose it everytime

Rattle and Hum is tied for 2nd, o wait, that was for real?

:lol:

For a movie Spinal Tap is great.

The Games narrowly edges out The Office for my favourite TV mockumentary ever. :yes:

catlhere said:

Icarus had wings i think made of wax. or Held together by wax. and he soared up towards the sun, but the wings melted and he fell back down. At least thats the short version, since i suck at Greek mythology :huh:

yeah, you're right, we're studying Greek mythology in my English class

I have to read the Odyssey next week :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom