Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it looks like this is THE setlist the rest of the way -- barring a slight change here or there, this is the setlist structure they've settled on. It's a good one, no doubt.

It seems to be the only show that gets switched up is the final one, Portland. Even then, I don't think it'll be a wholesale change, but rather a few tweaks. "Bad", maybe "Party Girl." And a 2nd "Vertigo" to close the tour.

corianderstem said:
Thanks to the streamers and texters and everything elsers!

I feel like I should apologize for stating my dislike of WOWY because of the bad vibes, but I can't apologize for stating an opinion.

If I ever said something like, "WOWY is horrid and awful and stoopd, and if you like it, you're weeeeeeird!", then that calls for an apology.

:wink:

yeah, your exactly right

I'm glad you aren't one of those people who repeat their opinions ad nauseum

Now we get to listen to Zootopians discussing pee. :| I knew there was a reason I left that place.

Dinner has arrived. All this talk of PF Chang's had us craving it, so I'm off to eat. Thanks to Khanada, Queen Bee for streaming. Thanks to LivLuv & Phil for the first portion of our show. Thanks to zootopia for the rest. See ya all soon :wave:

I wonder how many times Bono is annoyed when he pulls up a girl who doesn't quite act like he'd like her to ... maybe there's some truth in the theory that he pulls up people who know how to "play along."

And if that's true, I'd like to state for the record that I know how to play along.

You know, just in case Bono's reading this. :wink:

zoney! said:

After Khelia and that other one who has been pulled up like 15 times!

I just wish he would spread the wealth. I would love to see like YOU pulled up. And by no means is this directed at Miroslava...I am happy for her. She has done such amazing things for U2 fans along the way...and seeing her in action coordinating that Detroit1 "non-exsistant" GA line was amazing...including directing traffic. I just would like to see other women have the opportunity to have the experience. :shrug:

Yes...I am complaining about U2.

the thing i dont get is they implemented a lottery because they didnt want to see the same faces every night. yet bono likes to pull up the same girls, its a bit hypocritical.

corianderstem said:
I wonder how many times Bono is annoyed when he pulls up a girl who doesn't quite act like he'd like her to ... maybe there's some truth in the theory that he pulls up people who know how to "play along."

And if that's true, I'd like to state for the record that I know how to play along.

I can play along too...on guitar, that is. :drool:

corianderstem said:
Thanks to the streamers and texters and everything elsers!

I feel like I should apologize for stating my dislike of WOWY because of the bad vibes, but I can't apologize for stating an opinion.

If I ever said something like, "WOWY is horrid and awful and stoopd, and if you like it, you're weeeeeeird!", then that calls for an apology.

:wink:

:hug:

No, stating an opinion is fine. It's when people say things like "if you can't tell that WOWY is inferior on this tour, then your ears are wrong" and present the opinion as if it's fact, that's what bugs I think.

I haven't watched SNL in ages, but I'll watch Alec Baldwin - he's usually hilarious when he's on there.

And his guest stint on Friends a few years back was just about the funniest thing ever.

"Isn't this just the best fight you've ever had?"

:lmao:

corianderstem said:

We should post pics in a thread for him called 'Bono, we know how to play along'

Thanks QB, Khan, and everyone else involved. Especially the stream lady who made me laugh so much. :wink:

kellyahern said:
It's when people say things like "if you can't tell that WOWY is inferior on this tour, then your ears are wrong" and present the opinion as if it's fact, that's what bugs I think.

Uh, isn't it plain as day that WOWY in 2005 isn't quite what it was in 1987-1989? I mean, it's no secret Bono's voice has deteriorated over the last eighteen years and he can't sing WOWY like he used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom