Caption Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono-762918.jpg

B: 'ok, 2 outta 3'
GM: 'haha, you don't get it, Bono! When you're dead, lie down!!'

My close, personal advisors have suggested I move this over here...sorry for the repeat! :wink:

larsbonohat.jpg

Bono: Well, Larry, the mousse might not be the product for you. Wanna try the gel?

Bono Mot said:
My close, personal advisors have suggested I move this over here...sorry for the repeat! :wink:

larsbonohat.jpg

Bono: Well, Larry, the mousse might not be the product for you. Wanna try the gel?

hahah i repeated the above one as well!

^^ :lol:

much to the disappointment of certain people, i can still access internet and can still post... so i'm not totally 'gone'... no need to rejoice, ;)

:shifty:

BonoFox1 said:

Id be happy to deliver it too.. I voluteered last time but another PLEBAN had it already..I plan to be in Hawaii a few days before and after..and I got a tip where they will stay...Uness you guys planned it already...I have had luck meeting the band members....
so let me know..;)

Hi everybody:wave:
It's good to see that someone is thinking about making caption book 2. I was working on book 2, but deliberately drop the ball when my college buddy was diagonsed with cancer in Feb. I thought instead of working on that after work or on the weekends, I should be with my friend. I was meaning to tell you guys that I had stopped in case someone else wanted to work on it, but I thought I would get back to it, but I never did.

Anyway, book 1 had captions from threads 1-4 and a little from 5. Maybe book 2 should be from threads 5-9?

ah yes your name looks familiar ^^
maybe it's an idea that you make it(since you have the experience) and then you guys give it to them in Hawaii with the four of you??

my votes are still the Extraordinary speech and the Bono-Bush hug :wink: I can upload them if you'd like, I save my fave captions ^^

scha said:
DreamOutLoud13, I almost liked your avatar more than your caption... :lol:
I made that in the middle of the night. Something possessed me. It's name was Bono :wink:

Okay, one more, this begs for lots of captions, and I managed two:

bonophoneshock.jpg

:bono:: *gasp* The beachball association is holding a special convention tomorrow?! What time?!

OR

:bono:: (on the phone with Larry) *gasp* What do you mean Edge taught you the H chord before me?! You don't even play guitar!

geegeelovesadam said:
bilde.jpg

And the award for the most obnoxiously bright tie goes to...

.... the guy on the left??

and the one for most sadly tied tie... would go to the little dude on the right... :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

My friend found this picture in a magazine and ripped it out for me. She wrote on it, and this was before I realised the sexiness of Bono (yes, there was such a time), "Oooh, look at that sexy chest, Katie, you know you love it!" and then also, referring to whomever Bono was called "(Irish accent) Erm... is a certain Mister Edge there? I've eaten too many shellfish and need him to come and pick me up." Heh heh. I used the page as a book mark now.

8a5b3e6a8tj.jpg

from left to right:
:man: *sigh* he doesn't get it now does he?
:woman: oh so now we applaud?
:bono: :applaud:
:woman: if I do it aswell would that make him stop?
:man: ha ha you are clapping and I'm not

wastedwithedge4uo.jpg

:edge: Man! I am so sick of this shit. At least put whipped cream on him before you bring him out. Just because I like Bono doesn't mean I don't want the sides that come with him!

:bono: *singing to himself* If you think I'm sexy, and you want my body.......

:reject:

gluey said:
wastedwithedge4uo.jpg

:edge: Man! I am so sick of this shit. At least put whipped cream on him before you bring him out. Just because I like Bono doesn't mean I don't want the sides that come with him!

:bono: *singing to himself* If you think I'm sexy, and you want my body.......

:reject:

looks like you are to something there Gluey..Bono with whipped cream:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom