Caption thread #6: We kid, because we <3!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aaawwww I saw the B in montreal topic... beautiful pictures ^^ but is it just me or does he look incredibly tiny in these pics, especially when he stands on the stairs... he looks so.. adorably little :wink:

uhhhmm... well sorry to say but I'd prefer him with the creepers... cuz otherwise I'd be same height or even taller than him! and I don't want to hurt his ego!

The that got away! Part 3

BonoSalute.jpg

:bono: I tell ya guys, the fish was sooo huge! That if I'd been able to hang it up by it's tail, it would've come up so high!

Man:- It just get bigger with the telling, eh Bono!:rolleyes:

I think the fish thing might BE the next new thing...I'm quite enjoying Bono's Fisherman's Tale :wink:

well I'll stick with Adam's superglue for now... get it? stick with glue? ok lamest joke ever...
ps. Enjoy Bono's belly in this one
adambonobellyphoenix7km.jpg

:bono: *thinks in himself* hah this time no glue, I didn't see any on your shirt, so it's safe to grab you now!
:adam: hah wrong again Bono, I glued my hand this time!

and for the fishes(might aswell be something else, who knows?)
bonopointingathimself4fy.jpg

:bono: What? you don't believe me? I'm serious, it was THIS big!

agreed.. nice peek in the shirt there too :)

bonocarmocking6ta.jpg

:bono: NOT FAIR!
:man outside car: very fair Bono, you just sit there and let somebody else drive you
:bono: Not fair! I allready said I wasn't driving, but why can't I even sit in the front seat?
:man: this is no english/irish car Bono... :blahblah: so your would end up driving anyway :blahblah: too much risks :blahblah: NOT happening!

Galeongirl said:
I saw this picture.. and it was begging for a caption!
bonostatue5dl.jpg

:bono: ey dude, would you mind to turn the camera away? I wanna have some 'quality' time here...........

BONO: " :blahblah: :blahblah: "

STATUE: "Bono, please! I've been listening to you for hours. No more talking!!"

Last edited:
/lurk :shifty:

bball.jpg

:bono:: Edge, where did we park?
:edge:: I think down that street...or mabe down that one...

Hi

Hi there! :wave: I've been lurking around here for a couple of days, and since I don't really like the word "lurk" I decided to drop a line to say how great these are! I've been :lmao: since I found this! I've also managed to dig up thread 5, 4 and 3 I think...
I'm addicted! Thank you! :bow: Can I just ask... How did the H-chord start? I've figured the beachballs and the superglue out...

Errmmm.... The H-Chord just sorta appeared. Lemon Grrrrrl made it up *I think.* I'm not positive, so don't hold me to anything. But I am sure it wasn't based on any real event.

But yeah, she just made it up one time, and it was a REALLY good caption, everybody laughed, and it just kept turning up.

I'm just interested in where you think the superglue came from.... That one was just made up too. (By the lovely and talented Chickadee.)

hcbiggs2002 said:
:lmao: Question:- Is this photo taken in Gothenburg, Sweden?

:yes:

Wodden house, Volvos... where else could it be? :shrug: :wink:

No, seriously - it is from Göteborg! They're wearing the same clothes as the restaurant pics from Göteborg, and the licence plate on the blue car is Swedish! :nerd: :reject:

Merc said:

No, seriously - it is from Göteborg! They're wearing the same clothes as the restaurant pics from Göteborg, and the licence plate on the blue car is Swedish! :nerd: :reject:

I knew it! :D It wasn't just the wooden houses and volvos, but also the cobbled stoned street that I guessed it was Göteborg. I've visited the city several times, although it's been quite a while since my last visit.:cute:

The one that got away! Part 4

bonoboatwindhair.jpg

:bono: Oh wow, fellas! You won't believe the humoungous fish I just saw jumping around beyond the breakers!! Just wait here a sec while I run and fetch me rod (note:- not be confused with his rattler!?!:evil:) so I can nab that mother:censored:!! :crazy:

Last edited:
rofl well it does look like the fish attacked him and his hair...
nice caps! *searches in HUGE database for nice caption pic*
bandstopsellafield9ou.jpg

It's fun to stay at the... Y M C A

bonoedgehug3nn.jpg

:bono: Edge, let me hug you to show you how much I love you!
:edge: *thinks in self* am I glad there's a guitar in between us!

bonomirrorballmandog3tk.jpg

:bono: This doggy makes me look even cooler than I allready was right?

Re: The one that got away! Part 4

Merc said:

No, seriously - it is from Göteborg! They're wearing the same clothes as the restaurant pics from Göteborg, and the licence plate on the blue car is Swedish!

:happy:

hcbiggs2002 said:
bonoboatwindhair.jpg

:bono: Oh wow, fellas! You won't believe the humoungous fish I just saw jumping around beyond the breakers!! Just wait here a sec while I run and fetch me rod so I can nab that mother:censored:!! :crazy:

I can't believe his hair!! :lol: The caption definitely fits the hair.. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom