Caption thread #6: We kid, because we <3!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found him at last. The man who you've all been thinking "Who is he? Where is he? How is he?"

I have found...

The Evil Bono...
melodymaker61387b.jpg

Look at those eyes... pure evil, I tells ya!! But what a handsome devil he is...

You guys are insane. I love it. I'd never be able to compete so I don't even bother, but keep them coming!

I saw this picture.. and it was begging for a caption!
bonostatue5dl.jpg

:bono: ey dude, would you mind to turn the camera away? I wanna have some 'quality' time here...........

edge's girl said:
bonoandedge21.jpg

Bono: the femur's attached to the pattella which is attached to the tiba...

Edge: NO! the femur is attached to the tibia, which is attached to the fiba and both of them attach to the talus. The pattella protects the tendons at the syndesmoses joint between the femur and tiba.

yes I have been studying too much biology, end of term exams start this week :crazy:

:lmao:
OMG I just had my bio final today.

Mucca said:

:lmao:
OMG I just had my bio final today.

I have mine tomorrow (yes the exams on satuday because the prof is evil) and have been studying all week so that's honestly the only thing i could think of when i saw that picture. i think you have to actaully be a bio student to understand it though :|

edge's girl said:

I have mine tomorrow (yes the exams on satuday because the prof is evil) and have been studying all week so that's honestly the only thing i could think of when i saw that picture. i think you have to actaully be a bio student to understand it though :|

Now that you've pointed that out, I feel like such a geek :nerd::lol:

I felt like a geek after I posted it then found out that the only other person who got the joke was also a bio student :lol:

bonofish1ga.jpg

:bono: Hungry? Grab a mackerel, nuthin handles your hunger better!

woohoo found another one:
bonobobg8meeting5yj.jpg

Bob: Bono, you smell awfully good today *sniiiifffff*
:bono: not now Bob, they're watching!

Last edited:
SimplyConfused said:

Bob looks like he wants Bono... I read too much slash :huh:

hehe no, he really looks like he is about to kiss him.. wich brings me to the original text I had in mind for this one...
Bob: Oh bono, kiss me!
:bono: Not now baby, they're watching....

hm I haven't read that much slash.. and surely no bob/bono.... I wonder if likeamadonna's fetish story ever continued.. can't find it on LJ :( that one's so fuckin brilliant!

SimplyConfused said:
I was wrong! I was wrong!!

THIS is the Evil Bono!

eadcfdde.jpg

Just look at the eyes...

OMG that's a fuckin adorable picture!!!!!!!
I wonder, because everybody says B's body temperature is way above normal(heard edge saying it several times, adam and ali too... and himself too) isn't he melting in, his a. shirt, b. hooded vest. c. very cool scarf, d. very very adorable furrcoat

god he looks so adorable! wanna hug him! hehe I'll take the red eye out, long live photo edit programs^^

yes... I read in an interview with Bono about when he came home after tour, found out ali was sleeping beneath uhhh two or three blankets because otherwise she would be cold, because he always was a sort of heater ^^
hm I can't get rid of the red eye in this picture.. strange...... when was this taken btw? it has his current outfit, but the shades are from elevation era:S

SimplyConfused said:
I found the picture on a thread on PLEBA somewhere... OH! I know! It was from the Bono Was In Montreal! thread. I think. But it's this era.

aha, so B is ditching his armani's and back to Bvlgari ^^
too bad.. I loved him wearing his pink shades!
also I think it isn't real furr.. it looks too... shaggy for it I think... and I don't think Bono would wear it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom