Boston, March 11...location/tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason a line in Fever Pitch comes to mind:

"You love U2, but have they ever loved you back?"

Hehehe, 'tis true. Oh well, a little unrequited love. I'm so desperate I'm going to walk around the Common asking people about their sexy boots today. :doh: The things we do for U2!!!

All those poor interns having to parade around in uncomfortable boots!

Yes, this is just another thing in a long list of silly things I've done for this band spanning 26-27 years.

Hehehe, 'tis true. Oh well, a little unrequited love. I'm so desperate I'm going to walk around the Common asking people about their sexy boots today. :doh: The things we do for U2!!!

I'll be right there with you! But hell, if you win doesn't it make the looking stupid part go right out the window?

I'll be right there with you! But hell, if you win doesn't it make the looking stupid part go right out the window?

Hell yeah! And even if I don't win its another good story to tell someday (after I get over missing the show)! Lord knows I've done much crazier things for U2 before!!! ;)

I'm so desperate I'm going to walk around the Common asking people about their sexy boots today. :doh: The things we do for U2!!!

I'm on the fence, but it would be funny, cause I'm sure I'll have some folks ask me about my boots, which are quite un-sexy, but you have to ask anyone wearing boots to cover yourself.

So, AAF sounds like they're running with the whole Somerville Theater idea (until proven otherwise). Anyone buying movie tickets?

Well, if I don't get Tix, here is my list of things to look forward to in chronological order:
1. Gretzky's (and other's here) account of the concert.
2. Ticket Sales (April) for the Tour.
3. Their next album -Songs Of Ascent??

Could it be the album written with Rick Ruben?

(FOCUS! It's the calling hour!)

If anyone can post the following, forever thankful...I am stuck at work.

1. When Magic plays MW
2. The WZLX trivia

I've been keeping up feverishly on my BlackBerry, ugh.

And I posted the same question as the person before me so I'm editing this haha.

I hope there is a good taper in the audience on Wed for everybody. I dont have any equipment. I guess there will be the broadcast feed too so Im sure something good will show up.

if you dont find the sexy boots in the Common, Emmitts is a good Irish Pub to drown away the afternoon.

my wife doesnt know if she can get back from Chicago on time on Wed. Personally if it was me, Id probably quit my job before staying in Chicago over this...

Can some kind soul post the song that was played at 9:02 on 92.5? I started listening at 10:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom