Boston, March 11...location/tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
surely there will be more contests/another way to get tickets between the end of the day today and Wednesday, no? doesn't seem like there's been THAT many tickets given away by the radio stations the past few days.

Well, got an hour before the next frustration, and unlike Vedder and Cornell, I'm not going hungry...off for lunch. See you all soon.

I just took a quick count of the list from page 46, not sure if any have been added since then but there are at least 18 pairs of tickets being given out today alone.

My feriend was 45. About 1:30 later I got through. I really thought I had it. Wasn't even close. 76.

I almost left my office to head to the common, but I just couldn't. Thank God! If I had, I wouldn't have had my rocket office phone available to me. I've literally placed over 3000 calls over the past few days, and this was the first one to ring. Okay, I'll shut up now; I just can't get over it.

I won my first pair of U2 tickets EVER from BCN back for the Popmart tour. I went to the July 1 show. BCN has come full circle for me (or at least those were the DJs words).

Damn I got my first ring ever, on MikeFM, the phone picks up I hear some guy mumble something, leaves me on hold for awhile and then cuts to a busy signal. :sad:

another interference shout out, yah! congrats, joshua! i was the 100th caller, but they couldn't hear me through skype. argh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom