Bonosapian Researchers Inc. AGM....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
Very true, we do need to study his reaction to a variety of 'flavours' presented....

Hmm..this could take months...not that I mind. Also, I think we'll need to set up a Chemistry department that could possibly come up with a solution to get the Bonosapien's hair back to it's previous state...

I think much more research is needed in the hair department. I for one find the shorter version much more pleasureable....

And yes, the research is going to be VERY long term.....hope you're all in for the long haul!

gluey said:
I think much more research is needed in the hair department. I for one find the shorter version much more pleasureable....

And yes, the research is going to be VERY long term.....hope you're all in for the long haul!

I very much am!! Perhaps as we grow more in knowledge of the Bonosapien we could begin to include more of the other 3 species in question...:shifty:

Yes, I think we need to find researchers familiar in each area, to help us understand their relationship with one another.

gluey said:
Yes, I think we need to find researchers familiar in each area, to help us understand their relationship with one another.

Ahh Chief...you're so wise. If I find I'm handling my duties w/BRI well I would gladly step in as a director for LRI...as I'm sure you've gathered.

U2isthebest said:

Ahh Chief...you're so wise. If I find I'm handling my duties w/BRI well I would gladly step in as a director for LRI...as I'm sure you've gathered.

Ok, we can do that for a start, however if the workload gets too high, or we find a dedicated Mullengus explorer, then we will give them the 'mother-load' :wink:

Well, this researcher has to head off to bed because it's 3 am and I have class at 9:30:yikes:. I need all my energy to keep up with the Bonosapien...:shifty: Good night to all my fellow colleagues at BRI! It will be a pleasure continuing in this field of study with you!:hug: :kiss:

gluey said:

Ok, we can do that for a start, however if the workload gets too high, or we find a dedicated Mullengus explorer, then we will give them the 'mother-load' :wink:

Hmm..perhaps we need to recruit BD for this venture....:shifty: I'm sure she'd be more than up for it.

:wave: Goodnight!!! Sweet Bonosapian dreams and conserve your strength for the mission ahead.....and yes, we must talk to BD...

Hmmm who could you possibly be talking about????

Ooohhhhhh!!! The great Edgeasaurus!!! YES!!! We do need a dedicated researcher to study this species and it's Gibson carrying habits!!!

I hereby dub thee.......

Vice President Edgeasaurus Species for Bonosapian Researchers Inc :nerd:

(now go tell your Mum to check her email....just sending through a copy of all my Bonosapian 'notes'!!!!)

Effanbee said:
I would like to apply for Bonosapian fitness trainer - it's a difficult job I know, but I have a training programme worked out in meticulous details. May need assistant for close supervision in post-exercise showers.

I will offer my expertise and input when it comes time for the showers. As my job duty I must ensure that our Bonosapian is clean as possible :nerd:

gluey said:
Vice President Scientific Experiment Department - Merc (Boss woman of all things genetic and biological)

:lol:

Great! That's me! :nerd: I knew my years at university would be useful someday! :wink:

I'd be more than happy to carry out my studies in close collaboration with tanner_sis (17 years and 2nd year at uni! :ohmy: How did you do that?! :shocked: ) and Lies! :D

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Done. I'm gonna need some collaboration from Merc, given her field experience and superior knowledge of science and medicine.

Thanks! :up:

Regarding the Bonosapian relation to East Africa - as the Bonosapian apparently has close connections to this part of the continent (several sightings has previously been described), I think it could be indeed very interesting to study how well the species has adopted to life here. How well does it cope with the different climate as opposed to its native Ireland? Can it actually communicate with the people of East Afica in their native language (the Bonosapian has been heard saying "Asante" once!)? And other related biological and social studies of the Bonosapian in this enviroment... :nerd:

This will, of course, mean that the Vice President East African Division for Bonosapian Researchers and myself (due to my research experience from this region) will travel frequently to East Africa and furthermore follow the Bonosapian around when it is observed in this region! :D

^^ I feel that I won't need to worry about leaving you to your work.....you sound very......thorough....:wink:

gluey said:
^^ I feel that I won't need to worry about leaving you to your work.....you sound very......thorough....:wink:

Oh, I am... believe me, I am... :nerd:

:whistle:

:wink:

The Bonosapien attended a large gathering last night. He appeared to be very "friendly" with the Head Aligator. :macdevil: Perhaps, I may need to study this phenomenon a bit closer in proximity to the Bonosapien, say in the same arms?...:shifty:

^^ Aligator's got him wrapped around her little finger, hence the reason why I have long entrusted her with the Head Keeper position....and you seriously have to admire the success of her breeding program with him....:wink:

gluey said:
^^ Aligator's got him wrapped around her little finger, hence the reason why I have long entrusted her with the Head Keeper position....and you seriously have to admire the success of her breeding program with him....:wink:

That I do! It has been a roaring triumph if ever there was one.:ohmy: It is quite obvious that the Bonosapien is faithful to his mate, he is a one-woman creature. However, his arms and (lips:drool: ) often belong to many...:shifty:

Hi fellow researchers :wave: For those that don't know me i'm Jem. 23, live in the UK and Vice President Europe Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc.

I'm looking forward to drooling...errr :shifty: i mean conducting research on the Bonosapian.

U2isthebest said:
The Bonosapien attended a large gathering last night. He appeared to be very "friendly" with the Head Aligator. :macdevil: Perhaps, I may need to study this phenomenon a bit closer in proximity to the Bonosapien, say in the same arms?...:shifty:

The Bonosapien does like be "friendly" with Alligator.

Heres some evdience of this "friendliness" in Europe. Don't they both look glowing. :cute: Bonosapien seems to be studying Alligators face very closely.

bono-1a.jpg

72212880.jpg

As i'm Partners in crime with Jem or bonoishot i would like to apply for a position :shifty:

I taught her a few thigs and have corrupted many a innocent mind in the PGP :giggle:

I have 22 years of Bono drooling behind me and i'm sure many more..:drool:
so maybe:

Deputy Vice President Europe Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc
or

Vice President Leather pants Appreciation Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc

bonoishot said:

The Bonosapien does like be "friendly" with Alligator.

Heres some evdience of this "friendliness" in Europe. Don't they both look glowing. :cute: Bonosapien seems to be studying Alligators face very closely.

bono-1a.jpg

72212880.jpg

I do notice that. I've noticed that the Bonosapien is extremely focused on whatever grabs his attention at the moment! Head Aligator's hair is very shiny:lmao: We must examine this closer....

WildHoney said:
As i'm Partners in crime with Jem or bonoishot i would like to apply for a position :shifty:

I taught her a few thigs and have corrupted many a innocent mind in the PGP :giggle:

so maybe:

or

Vice President Leather pants Appreciation Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc

Wild! I would love to have you aboard as a member of our research team. We could use someone with your expertise.

WildHoney said:

so maybe:

or

After much serious deliberation....I have come to the conclusion, that a certain sector is lacking in research....therefore I dub thee.....

Vice President Leather Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc :nerd:

Welcome aboard WildHoney!!!

Carmelu2fan said:
Are all the postions taken in the Bonosapian Researchers Inc?:reject:

There are ALWAYS vacancies here!! We need as many researchers as possible.....including ones for the sub species Adamator, Mullengus & more assistants for Slopsy with the Edgeasaurus!

Tell me your strengths and I'll give you an appropriate job!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom