Bonosapian Researchers Inc. AGM....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:
:ohmy: What have you ladies been up to this weekend!?!

I saw Bodies: The Exhibition. It was great, and of course I found a PLEBAn reference to it. I never realized how shiny our tendons are. I immediately imagined Bono being mesmerized by them. :giggle:

For those of you who may not know, it is an exhibition with real human cadavers on display in various poses showing the human body's different systems. These people volunteered for the process and are treated in a respectful manner. You can Google 'Bodies: The Exhibition' if you like; but please keep in mind what you will see are real people, so if you don't wish to see such things, you don't have to. It is completely fascinating IMO.

Other than that, I caught up on my weekly TV shows and tried to stay dry in Seattle. :) Nonstop party action in LG's crib!!!

:shifty: I think we should research blindfolded Bonosapian more often....

I'm wondering who's happier about him being blindfolded... us... or him?

bonoblindfoldedhappily1xc2.jpg

bonoblindfoldqq6.jpg

I know these pics make me happy!:wink:

bonoblindfoldedbc5.jpg

bonotakingoffjacketblindfolded0203buenosaireswi6.jpg

:hmm: now to find a way to get the Bonosapian to get rid of that jacket!

bonocomet said:
What? Are you in need of research from the follicle division?

YES to whatever Comet posted!!!

:drool:

Seriously, *was* there a research question? :wink:

All blindfolded Bono pics make me :drool: but that 2nd pic you posted - :combust: The thoughts in my head should be illegal. And they are, probably, in about 26 states or so.

All this blindfolding business makes me want to get some pink fluffy heart-shaped handcuffs and burn some candles to get hot wax. :shifty:

:hmm: What color wax would look good on the Bonosapien? :ohmy:

(I love smilies way too much!!!)

Bono Mot said:

You reckon it would cost much to have that put on a cake for Thanksgiving? 'Cause, man, I SURE am Thankful!

:drool:

So long as I can have the cake.....and eat it too.....with whipped cream.....strapwberries.......cherries........chocolate.......drizzled....
all over..... :shifty:

Galeongirl said:

bonotakingoffjacketblindfolded0203buenosaireswi6.jpg

:hmm: now to find a way to get the Bonosapian to get rid of that jacket!

As Vice President Leather Division i feel it my duty to help Bono out of the jacket and slip it on :shifty:

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it :drool:

Of course i'd have to give him a bit of a rub down as i can imagine how sweaty it is wearing leather under those lights :drool:

gluey said:
So long as I can have the cake.....and eat it too.....with whipped cream.....strapwberries.......cherries........chocolate.......

i'd better re-stock the refridgarator in the bus then :grumpy:

waynetravis said:

i'd better re-stock the refridgarator in the bus then :grumpy:

Please add extra ginger, wasabi and an assortment of sushi to the refrigerator. Galeongirl can explain later.

:shifty:

Mph. I think I love you, Lemon Grrrl, for doing that! And yes, bring on the (RED) candle wax!

:rockon:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:laugh: GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!!!

:shifty: this was Bonomot's birthday card this year..... handcuffs look familiar?
yea it's crap I know, but I only have Paint!!!!!
birthdaycardmotex8.jpg

:wink: you gals should give him a pair in Hawaii, :lol: I can't wait to see his face, I bet he'd be devilish, like
:bono: *wriggles eyebrows like only he can do with that smirk of his* my, have we got plans tonight for me?

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Since you're leaving, Wayne, can you swing by Gap and pick up some sha(red) candles? Maybe about... :shifty: oh, Idunno, 15 or so? You can put it on my tab. The candles, uh, *cough* enhance the massage experience greatly.

re stock list:

cake
whipped cream
strapwberries
cherries
chocolate
sha(red) candles

anyone else want to some more things getting?
the bus doesnt leave for Adelaide until tomorrow night. so there is plenty of time.

Back
Top Bottom