Bono's JOSHUA TREE voice is still present in 2010... Must hear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
Taken from Brussels 2010, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"

Great version, but fast forward to 5:55 and listen for the part of "That all the colors"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNV9iqfVTp4

There's proof right there that he could still sing like he did in the 80s, but probably chooses not to. :ohmy:

Wow, we never talk about his voice around here. I'm glad we finally have a thread in which to do it.

There really should be a spam section/junk folder in each forum. EYKIW's would be overloaded with threads like these.

I'd just like to say that 3:45-4:40 in that video is quiiiite lame...that break is way too long...they're not doing the song justice. Sing that verse Bono! I pray he doesn't do that in Anaheim....

why is it so difficult for some to understand that people's voices change as they get older?

Because Bono's voice changed a lot more than most peoples do. I mean look at the way he was belting it out at Red Rock's in '83 and then 14 years later, at only the age of 37, his voice was in rough shape. Just listen to how he sounded in the Sarajevo show. A lot of other singers have had basically the same voice from when they were 20 to when they were 60. Meanwhile Bono's voice on Achtung Baby or Zooropa is almost unrecognizable when compared to his Boy - War era voice. That was only 10 years later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom