Bono's Dancing Girls V - Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, 2 girls and guy in turbin. The girl posted at the end of the setlist party just now... She wanted to run around and not stay in eye contact/hug with Bono and her sister (another sister didn't make it up, but got sung to). 3rd person was turbin guy...

My defense is in the General Discussions thread...

No one will probably understand but that's ok. I had a great time up there - just wish I had broke into a run for Adam..

I hope Bono didn't hate me. I think he might have...

I think my sister did much better than me though!

How does one get to dance on stage w/Bono? <g> Yes, I'm a brunette and going to the

Concert in Tampa Florida. My seats aren't close to the stage, though. :(((( :sad:

Any suggestions? LOL

Tori

What did he say when she didn't say her name?

ramblin rose said:

Definately bitch slap yourself, because that is the best Bono/Fan song/dance sequence I have ever witnessed. He was having the time of his life. Believe me, if he wasn't you definately wouldn't have been up there for the entire song. And his expressions, OMG, he was loving it. And then the end when you wouldn't say your name...what he said was priceless.

Wow, is all I can say, Wow.

WHAT DID HE SAY??? I can't find it in the thread!!

Thanks!

Tori

Can't play some of the videos!! I did d/l Divx.. but

Where do I put the 'you send it' part in the link? It's not finding any of the websites.

Thanks

Tori

Hi Tori!

Most of the video links in this thread (if not all) are dead by now. They're valid for only 7 days.

What are you looking for?

Oh and as for your question, when I stupidly didn't get what he was asking me, I kissed him and ran for the floor 'cause I didnt want security to drag me down (not that they would have, but paranoia I guess :wink: ) So he made a funny face and very dramatically said

The girl with no name... :drool:

Hmmm yes, this is the whole song, including my not so gracious departure and B calling me the girl with no name :reject:

Video provided by u2rulesmyworld and re-encoded by U2star

"Fast Cars_Chicago Sept 21 " (42671 KB) waiting for
download.

You can click on the following link to retrieve your file. The link will expire
in 7 days and will be available for a limited number of downloads.

http://s9.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=1CQUXJXFYLLI40Z916QS47B55S

Just remove the space between send and it

Just got back from the first two MSG shows... They were amazing and we had so much fun!
Last night was my favorite because Bono did indeed pick up the Sikh guy as well as two of the sisters for with or without you...

Very cool :) :) :)

So which one of the sisters is this? :wink:

7884-2.jpg

That pic is me! The middle 3 sis..

any pics around of my little sister? I did get a bunch of people around me telling me they had pics so hopefully i will be able to post some after i get back on my work email on tuesday. one guy even took a full video of it!

That is all I have seen...

Good luck with the picture hunting! I'll keep an eye out...

And my pleasure dgirl :)

i just saw another one on u2tours.com - there was a point when bono made a face at me like "hey, i got you up here now pay attention to me" (playfully)... anyway, i gave him a look back and it seems that someone captured it partially..

i know i should put it up here but i've got to get my account in order to post them here... will do soon!

jilly mullen jr said:
i just saw another one on u2tours.com - there was a point when bono made a face at me like "hey, i got you up here now pay attention to me" (playfully)... anyway, i gave him a look back and it seems that someone captured it partially..

i know i should put it up here but i've got to get my account in order to post them here... will do soon!

I can do it if you want :wink:

Edit:
Here ya go..

7884-1.jpg

Last edited:
u2forlife said:

I remember a time during my slow dance with Bono that my pocket kept vibrating. However, everything is happening so fast. Your mind goes completely blank!

are you sure it was your phone :giggle:

are we seeing you in november:wink:

Found another one

:ohmy:
2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2005-10-08%20-%20New%20York%20%28Photos%20by%20Zachary%20Gillman%29%2FDSC02669.JPG

And Kimla I sent you some too in case you want to proof for hair ok-ness

:giggle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom