Bono's Dancing Girls III-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were?+pulled up on 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catlady said:
You guys are killing me with this thread, it is great. Long time lurker first time poster on PLEBA. I have had several dreams since they left here that I was at a show, dancing with Bono...and then I wake up. I guess I should come back to reality given the info here about his brunette preference....

hey cat lady :wave: im newish @ posting too, welcome to PLEBA, you''l neva want to leave :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
I used to daydream, making up different dances with bono.
Almost all involving some sort of assault on his neck :angel: :wink:
Surprisingly enough I had it in me to control myself when my teeth were an inch from his neck :scratch:
I think it was the whole being in love with my fiance thing

how you controlled yourself i have no idea :wink: still there is a crowd there :laugh:

starsgoblue said:
:laugh:

The second day I met him I was right on the barricade rail...for some insane reason not watching where Bono was (I think I was giving some hysterical girl the hairy eyeball)...suddenly I feel someone holding my hand. I look at my hand and see this other hand: short yet strong fingers with nails bitten down...it's Bono. :faint: I take a deep breath and get ready to say, "You snuck up on me!"...it sounded more like " neersihsd me onsherfy". :laugh:

aww blees ya, that would so be my reaction, i might not even manage to speak Pleban :lol:

:silent:

A Philly fan and maybe the hand of a PLEBAn trying to pry Bono loose from her lip lock? :D
5916-3.jpg

Last edited:
OK three more really vivid dreams last night (nothing naughty--just like hanging out with them, I am so sure).

It must be because I was posting here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom