Bono U23D Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
Hey guys.

Do you think Bono had to take off his trademark shades to watch U23D?

If he did, do the 3D glasses properly protect his eye from the light that irritates him?

Do you think his U23D experience was hindered at all?

'Twould be a shame, wouldn't it?

There were pictures of the band plus Paul inside the cinema at Cannes. Yes, all, including Bono were wearing 3D glasses. I have no idea if or how it is affecting him, but it may well be. I think he is still in shock from seeing himself in 3D.

phillyfan26 said:
Hey guys.

Do you think Bono had to take off his trademark shades to watch U23D?

If he did, do the 3D glasses properly protect his eye from the light that irritates him?

Do you think his U23D experience was hindered at all?

'Twould be a shame, wouldn't it?

:rolleyes:

I'm more concerned with Larry's elbow. I've read that Larry only likes to slouch to the right. Never to the left. I'm afraid that the show might be too long and he will lean on his right elbow longer than he should and damage some nerves.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
They should've made all the 3D shades for the showings look like his fugly red Armani shades.

As long as they don't look like these Lennon shades he has been seen wearing recently.

martha said:

I would like to see one of these please. :)

U23DCinema3.jpg

HAY GUYZ, DO U THINK WE COULD HAVE ANOTHER 18,236 THREADS ABOUT THIS MOVIE?????????????????????????

Do we know, from that picture WHERE they were sitting in the theatre? Was it the middle? I hear sitting in the middle is the best place.

Trinity3000 said:
Hey Matsui that avatar is gold!

What's up with Paul McGuiness? Did he nod off during the film?
That would have been during Bono's "One" speech.

How come all of U2 are wearing the glasses and all the people behind them aren't?

DreamOutLoud13 said:

That's the PaulBot 3000. The power supply ran down.

:applaud: perhaps the PaulBot is powered by the clapper? Clap on, clap off?

Kudos DOL13. Best post in this thread.

Last edited:
blueeyedgirl said:
How come all of U2 are wearing the glasses and all the people behind them aren't?
Looks like those photos were taken before the film actually began. No one else had put their glasses on yet, but the band did especially for the photos.

Matsui said:
Kudos DOL13. Best post in this thread.
That's what I'm here for *tips hat*

last unicorn said:

Cannes shades, the new ones are different, I wonder why? Anyone know? Did they improve them since then or something?

Sundance

sundanceU23d1-19-08.jpg

Different shades now. Larry looks like he is having so much fun :happy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom