Bono on Family Guy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I saw that too, and wondered the same. Is that the worst, most pathetic "Oirish" accent ever, or what?

The Untold Story of Stewie Griffin, I saw it back in July. Pretty funny stuff.:lol:

The whole movie was better than I expected. Not for the casual watcher thanks to the large amount of referances to early episodes, but pretty funny none the less.

Awesome thank you :) I showed my brother (an ardent U2 hater) it just now and he thought it was funny too. Mostly for the rock throwing, but still :p

OMFG1!!!!11 THEY MADE FUN OF BONO

I HATE THEM NOW, AHHHHH

im just kidding, I love Family Guy so it's alright, as u can see in my avatar

typhoon said:
Old Simpsons>Family Guy>crotch rot>new Simpsons.

I'm tired of seeing people rip the new Simpsons!

I've watched the old ones tons of times. The new ones are at times a bit silly, but they really make me laugh - sometimes a LOT more than the old ones. Besides, what makes an episode "old".

If you rather have crotch rot than watch a new Simpsons episode, then I pity you in so many ways.

As for the topic at hand - yeah, that was a horrid Irish accent. Still, always good to see Bono in cartoon form. :up: And Family Guy makes me laugh too - in fact, exactly like the new Simpsons. That's another thing - how can you hate the new Simpons if you like Family Guy? Makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom