Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoFashion_signed.jpg

:drool:

:flirt: hey there sexy beast!

Gluey - too funny. But WTF? Where's that Bono in a dress picture from? Please tell me that's photoshopped or something. :yikes:
And thank you for leading us out of hell with the bathtub picture....:cute:

OK OK...I KNOW it's photoshopped.....but yuck....

Bono said in a recent interview that he has met with both Obama and McCain. But I don't think there are any pictures of him meeting McCain. We all know Bono is bipartisan, he doesn't want to take sides, so he tries to treat everyone the same way. Of course he's meeting with all candidates.

You are correct. This was in Vanity Fair, and it showed what each of the candidates (before the primary) said about extreme poverty that met with him.

Ok, I know....but he HAS dressed like a girl before and I think I was so startled at the initial viewing that I couldn't see straight. Yuck....

I need this to calm my nerves...:giggle:
Bonoblueshades2.jpg

Now this is better then the B in a dress...:lol: Yeah, methinks he looks verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry distinguished in this pic. Yes sir, he could sit at my table any time..:D:drool:

Ok, I know....but he HAS dressed like a girl before and I think I was so startled at the initial viewing that I couldn't see straight. Yuck....

I need this to calm my nerves...:giggle:
Bonoblueshades2.jpg

This pic is classic Bono - hair, shades, smoldering gaze :drool::drool:

Bono has commited himself to one cause (Africa), only one, the rest are for other people (more or less his words), for this cause he's playing the "good policeman" role, while Bob Geldoff is playing the tough guy, it isn't that he doesn't like to hear or say ugly things to anyone due to his kind nature, have you ever listened to his speeches during the 90's? or about ZooTV phone calls? his speech about an IRA bombing in Rattle and Hum? he could call the US President a whanker in public, for example, he got into American politics and supported Clinton's campaing as much as he could.
To say the truth I miss those days when my hero would step forward and say what nobody else dared, I understand why he's stopped it and I respect and admire what he's doing now and I believe that's a sacrifice for him and that he's as much bothered as I am when he thinks about things like Guantanamo, if I didn't believe that I wouldn't buy any of his music or get into a forum like this anymore cause I would feel deceived.

Marien:wave:- I believe that was directed at me and my reply is: I just said that was "my opinion" I would hope he would think that comparing anyone to Hitler would be wrong unless he had really concrete info to back it up. Anyway, he didn't say it -someone else said he would be upset that they had said it...
you made some great points that I agree with...
so, to answer your question- No, I missed the whole Zoo TV 90's era of U2. I am an 80's U2 fan, if you must, and have just recently become interested again mainly due to a few projects of my own that lead me back to Bono and his humanitarian works. I am aware that Bono has no qualms about speaking his mind and that's cool with me too. I appreciate it as you do. I wish more celebs were as outspoken as he is but he knows when to talk and when not to in order to get what he wants for the work he is doing and that's very admirable.
I don't want to argue about politics or Bono so let's agree to agree- LOL!! :D

Thanks for the new pictures

The car picture is definitlely different, there are different people in the car with Bono than on the other pictures posted recently.

I think Helena got out and prefered to walk. Can't blame her. :lol:

Marien:wave:- I believe that was directed at me and my reply is: I just said that was "my opinion" ........

Oh, well, it was an answer to you, but not personally, I mean it was caused by your comment, but what I didn't really like was what you told us that was said in Madonna's forum. What I wrote is only "my opinion" too, I've never talked with Bono about this, and don't worry I never argue about politics, I like a good debate about it, but I know this isn't the right forum.
Oh, I almost forgot: I don't need to agee to be friends with you, disagreement is sometimes healthy and good, don't you think?:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom