Bono has finally given up the earrings!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
^ :lmao:

Bathtub Bono finds a way into EVERY thread, doesn't he?!

Not that I'm complaining, mind you :evil:

I had to finish off with that....wouldn't be the same.... :wink:

bonocomet said:
This thread started as a Bono with no earrings thread. What happened? :hmm:

posting this one... just because.

Bono_Vox_2sweaty.jpg

Very true!! The whole moob vs boobs argument sent us all a little off track I think!! I did manage a couple of pics that didn't show earrings so all is not completely lost.....lets just call it a scenic diversion!!!:wink:

You round him up, i'll catch him...we'll throw him down to the ground and get a closer inspection...what do ya reckon?? :wink:

MadDaisy said:

Does Bono still have 2 earring holes in his left ear? Just wondered...I like the earring look. 2 is good :D

Didn't he have 3 piercings on the left at one time? Haven't seen any evidence of the other 2 tho since pop.

Thanks! I knew you did and I had went back thru every page trying to find where you posted it so I could quote it and I could not find it. :lol: it def looks like 3 in that pic. I don't think he wore 3 for very long though.

nikkyjade said:
i cant believe there is a whole 23 pages on Bono's earrings :lol:

Not entirely, there's 3-4 pages about Adam and Edge's instruments, (their guitars of course, get out of the gutter! ;)) and what moobs are, appreciation of them.

Seriously, I'm glad Edge brought back his Explorer, 'I Will Follow' sounded better than on his Gibson.

Would be super cool if Adam played his space-bass again.

Talking about their instruments is important. Really, you want to know the difference between a bass guitar and the other kind. ;)

Adam with the smaller instrument

eqt1xf.jpg

Fender Strat, classic.

Adam with the bigger instrument, bass baby!.

64jazzsherwoodgreen.jpg

Fender Jazz in Sherwood green.

Last edited:
This is important stuff, for ye know, if you ever end up on one of those trivia game shows.

For $200 What brand of instrument is this?
6ca15236.jpg

Oh er, em, yes, Bono took out his earrings.

No more bling for Bono's ears? :(

Fender!
Do I get my $200? :wink:

Wow Adam looks really strange holding a little guitar. Funny how we get so accustomed to something.

I hope Bono didn't shed his earbling for good. They look so gorgeous on him. :cute:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Dunno if there's any signifigance to it, but Edge's is pierced quite high as well. Also, Bono's left and right ears are pierced unevenly, also, he has three holes in his left ear:

bonopopbadass.jpg

yay here's the pic again, thanks for redirecting me.

3 = :drool: :drool: :drool:
Every picture I'm now scrutinising his ears and wanting to nibble them.
oh gawd, what a thread *dies*

And Bono - bring back the 3 earrings!!!!:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom