Bono and Crew Set Sail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thankyou

Refugee
Bono's new song for "Pirates of the Carribean"

Bono and Crew Set Sail Under Jolly Roger
Posted Jun 29th 2006 1:50PM by TMZ Staff

http://www.tmz.com/2006/06/29/bono-and-crew-set-sail-under-jolly-roger/

the above link tells about the Pirates of the Carribean soundtrack that will include a song by Bono.
There is a sample you can listen to of Bono's rendition of "A Dying Sailor to His Shipmates" .
Sounds really good. Others on the CD include: Sting, Tom Waits ( love him!!) , Guggi and Gavin, Nick Cave and of course our boy :wink:

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:
I can't believe Bono would sing pirate songs, when pirates were involved in the slave trade from Africa.

I can't believe Bono would sing, when oppressive dictators have enjoyed listening to singing.

In fact, I can't believe Bono breathes. I mean, Hitler and Stalin breathed. How dare Bono do anything like they did! Maybe he isn't God. :sad:

silly Axver, Bono doesn't have to breathe.

Bono's Darth Vader.

Last edited:
Axver said:

I can't believe Bono would sing, when oppressive dictators have enjoyed listening to singing.

In fact, I can't believe Bono breathes. I mean, Hitler and Stalin breathed. How dare Bono do anything like they did! Maybe he isn't God. :sad:

Read the responses to the linked article. I poached a choice quote.

Really, you can't make this shit up.

MrBrau1 said:

Read the responses to the linked article. I poached a choice quote.

Really, you can't make this shit up.

:ohmy: Here I was, thinking you were just being sarcastic and I might as well join in on the fun.

Well, I'd write more, but I'm just about to head down to the hardware store to buy some nails for Bono's crucifixion. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom