Bono & Ali @ the Mets Gala May 4 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow , Ali looks stunning. Really She's beautifull. The eyeliner looks good on her and I really love that suit that Bono's been wearing. Thy look so good in black thogether.

I just looked through about 50 pages of people arriving at the event... wow... I appreciate Ali's dress even more now...

garbagebagdress.jpg

:uhoh:

admittedly I am not into fashion but seriously how can anybody think this looks good. :huh: I think I saw this dress available at my grocery store in the garbage bag section.

(no offense if anyone owns this one :sexywink: )

My first thought on seeing this dress was; ewwww, she looks like she's modelling a bin bag, lolll:D

Ali is definitely gorgeous. When you have skin like that you don't need anything else. She has had some minor tweaking done though. Guess everyone has had something these days.
Beautiful couple.

Thanks People for posting the lovely photos :D Bono and Ali Look Beautiful :D

Dane-Dane are you saying Ali's had bit botox done?

I'm actually not a fan of the dress (not a big fan of lace, and I really don't like the bare-shoulder-sleeve thing), but she looks amazing.

The dress is amazing. Ali has beautiful skin and her legs are really pretty. She can wear something like this any day. :up:

Lace is so sexy. I love my lace stuff, though I don't look even half as good as Ali with it.

She has had some minor tweaking done though. Guess everyone has had something these days.

I don't think so at all, she's not that kind of woman. I always find it funny that if someone her age looks good they've automatically had plastic surgery. I know some people who are her age or older and look really young with great skin and only little wrinkles, and they definitely had no plastic surgery or botox. Ali has a skincare line, Nude, so I guess it's fair to say she's using cosmetics, but that's all.

Yikes, in no way did I mean Botox or anything like that. Don't get me wrong Ali is as natural a beauty as you can find these days. I meant that if you look at Ali today and pre-1984 it appears she has had her teeth done and her nose slimmed. That was my idea of minor tweaking. I also doubt she is the type to put plastic or toxin in her face. Like I said she doesn't need that her skin is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom