Baltimore Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can? I know I can upload pics there, but status updates too? Do tell :sexywink:

And I haven't had audio for a while. There is a Baltimore station playing just U2: 98Rock:: Listen Live

You get updates from facebook sent to you via text message, and you can update your status and do other things when you text back. I am just signing up now, but go to mobile.facebook.com for details. That is why sometimes when people have status updates, it says "via facebook mobile." I can do all of this on my phone, and I don't have a data plan. :hyper:

It's only been 2 shows (this show isn't even over lol), don't count it out yet. BTW...

Even Better Than the Real Thing
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
Until the End of the World
I Will Follow
Get On Your Boots
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
Beautiful Day

& Two Hearts Beat As One :wink:

It's only been 2 shows (this show isn't even over lol), don't count it out yet. BTW...

Even Better Than the Real Thing
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
Until the End of the World
I Will Follow
Get On Your Boots
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
Beautiful Day

& Two Hearts Beat As One :wink:

Wow, they must rehearse this in a steel bunker. :wink:

You get updates from facebook sent to you via text message, and you can update your status and do other things when you text back. I am just signing up now, but go to mobile.facebook.com for details. That is why sometimes when people have status updates, it says "via facebook mobile." I can do all of this on my phone, and I don't have a data plan. :hyper:

Thanks, I'm gonna try it out! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom