Australia doesn't quite know what the fuck is happening 2007-2029

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Just read this article from the Herald Sun -

I have just returned from seeing U2 in New York at Madison Square Garden. I spoke to Bono as he arrived at the Garden and asked if they will bring the Vertgio tour to Oz. He told me they are confirming details and an announcement isn't far off.
According to crew I also spoke to, the promoter had just been over confirming details for March 2006. And trust me, it is worth the wait. . . the tour is amazibg. U2 are the greatest band in the world!

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Ha ha. Sounds like you just exploded after holding your breath for 24hrs. Or something.

I'm willing to bet that when this is announced, at least one of the newspaper articles reporting it will use the torm "worst kept secret".

Hold your breath again, I didn't get the time today.

COBL_04 said:
That was my 699th post, I've just discovered! :wink:

Question - Would it cost a lot more to get a good seat close to the front?

Yup. Although in the USA even Nosebleeds were $170 US...thats probably gonna be diffrent here though.

Or you can go GA for the cheapest price.

bono_man2002 said:

Yup. Although in the USA even Nosebleeds were $170 US...thats probably gonna be diffrent here though.

Or you can go GA for the cheapest price.

No they weren't. My nosebleeds at Boston I were US$50. The uppermost deck was the same price as GA, then the next was $90-ish, then $160 was the lower seating level.

Two words people - late March. Just heard today at work (Ticketek) that the contracts are being prepared to be signed - all the details are checked and approved - word is that the tour may in fact end up going beyong Melb/Syd/Bris as Perth was specifically mentioned... I guess U2 had fun over trhere with Popmart - and the Burswood Dome is a decent venue...

As soon as I hear more, i'll post it.

thatsnotmypuppy said:
Two words people - late March. Just heard today at work (Ticketek) that the contracts are being prepared to be signed - all the details are checked and approved - word is that the tour may in fact end up going beyong Melb/Syd/Bris as Perth was specifically mentioned... I guess U2 had fun over trhere with Popmart - and the Burswood Dome is a decent venue...

As soon as I hear more, i'll post it.

:kiss:

I love our sources. When should we roughly aim to get our debts in order? And can you give an indication as to wether you expect SSD or SES?:lol:

I'm leaning Superdome - they are obviously going for the moolah on this tour - and 20,000+ over 12,000+ - plus there is no 'behind the stage' area at the SEC.

I've heard early December for tickets - but that is seriously unconfirmed - dont take it as the gospel - there is a huge media blitz about to happen - so you'll know with a good 3 weeks notice or so.

All leave requests have been rejected for Dec 2-7. Make of that what you will! :) :)

thatsnotmypuppy always a fountain of knowledge :up:

Final bequest I will ask of you, if you do hear wether a Fan Club pre sale element will be/or not be part of the sale can you let us know as many of us are yet to make the trip to our bathrooms and flush, however the chance of better tickets may make the experience a little less embarresing. :)

Cheers.

:hmm: Yeah I wonder about the fan club pre-sale.
It will be useless to me anyway......

But out ticket system isnt as bad as the USA (At least I think) So we should be able to get decent seats...hopefully GA.

So its "Definitly" going to be indoors?

bono_man2002 said:
:hmm: Yeah I wonder about the fan club pre-sale.
It will be useless to me anyway......

But out ticket system isnt as bad as the USA (At least I think) So we should be able to get decent seats...hopefully GA.

So its "Definitly" going to be indoors?

I love the use of Definitly in quotation marks! :lmao:

Just remember... using the internet to buy tickets is for sucker... you are best to go to the smallest ticketek/master outlet that you can find and line up nice & early... and don't piss off once you get your tix at 9:01, hang about as the next few nights will go on sale in the next hour. :wink:

timothius said:

I love the use of Definitly in quotation marks! :lmao:

Just remember... using the internet to buy tickets is for sucker... you are best to go to the smallest ticketek/master outlet that you can find and line up nice & early... and don't piss off once you get your tix at 9:01, hang about as the next few nights will go on sale in the next hour. :wink:

I have a system set up....I dont know if its going work but I'll have an Internet , Phone and Lined up person ready to go.

I can't wait too see U2 "definitly" in late March.

And I will continue to say "definitly" until its "definitly" announced

:wink:

thatsnotmypuppy said:
Two words people - late March. Just heard today at work (Ticketek) that the contracts are being prepared to be signed - all the details are checked and approved - word is that the tour may in fact end up going beyong Melb/Syd/Bris as Perth was specifically mentioned.
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
20,000 at the Burswood Dome would be just fine :drool:

I'll continue to say "definitely" until bono_man2002 spells it correctly.

bono_man2002 said:

:lol:

I'm "Definitley" do that!

"definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely"

"definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom