Anyone have the "smell the flowers while you can" image from the One video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
I'd like to add it to my myspace page if someone has it... I can't find it. It kinda represents this new sort of attitude thing I've found... but is not working perfectly. :lol:

I just watched the video and I have no idea what you're looking for :scream:

vlcsnap-184181.png

something like this?

That's the one I'm talking about, but I think it's the image that's projected in the actual video, on top of some sunflowers if I'm not mistaken.

:lol: I thought it'd be easy to find. Where there's a will there's a way.

isn't that in the buffalo version of one? when the sunflowers and 'one' come up and stuff?

COBL_04 said:
That's the one I'm talking about, but I think it's the image that's projected in the actual video, on top of some sunflowers if I'm not mistaken.

:lol: I thought it'd be easy to find. Where there's a will there's a way.

I don't think the whole quote appears in the actual video, only the flowers appears and then the word "smell" shows. But not the whole quote if I remember right...

I just checked the vid again, I'm afraid the shot you seek isn't in it... the whole quote isn't.. just one shot black with white text Smell, and then the next shot is the flowers.. :(

mysterious_jen said:
hey danny i think i know what you are talking about , have you utubed the various versions? otherwise i may take a pic of my tshirt and email it to ya !

that would be perfect :kiss:

yeah the vid doesnt have it either :lol:

thanks bonogirl :hug: :lol:

maybe this is the video u are looking for.
I'll tell u what i do: i just press print screensaver at the moment the imagine appears and than paste it to paint and sellect the part i want.

Anyway, i just wanted to thank you, you were a big help to me in finding the video :wave:

here's the utube link: YouTube - ONE - U2//4U

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom