Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got 2 sets of 2 GA for Chicago. The first one made me verify the CC, what the fuck?!?! It's not my CC so I had no idea what the SSN was. I let it time out and pulled up another set, bought with my own debit card.

Wow! 2 GAs for Anaheim and 2 for Chicago!!! :drool:

Pulled up Chicago first, no problem. Went for Anaheim next, said no tixs available. Tried and again...bingo! Yay! The setup for Anaheim looks really interesting, almost like the bleachers are cradling the claw! That one's gonna be amazing :up:

Hope most everyone got what they wanted...

Wow! 2 GAs for Anaheim and 2 for Chicago!!! :drool:

Pulled up Chicago first, no problem. Went for Anaheim next, said no tixs available. Tried and again...bingo! Yay! The setup for Anaheim looks really interesting, almost like the bleachers are cradling the claw! That one's gonna be amazing :up:

Hope most everyone got what they wanted...

I actually made a last-second decision to try Anaheim ahead of Chicago, figuring that Anaheim would probably be the hotter ticket. Had a nervous moment, as my boss started introducing me to someone minutes before the sale started . . .:doh:

And another presale passes me by with me getting absolutely nothing. I really wonder what the point of the presale is for those of us in the "lower" sections. Out of curiousity, I went onto the Chicago and Miami presales and pulled 2 for those (let them go right away, it's too soon for me to be making travel plans). Miami IS on my birthday, but queueing in the heat is probably not how I want to spend it. Oh, New York. Why must you be so shiny and make everyone want you?

getting 4 GAs for Anaheim (boots) was strangely easy. Even my wife could pull 4 (we were trying with the same code) a few moments later (while I was paying). I hope our friend will have some luck in the Magnificent group at noon!

getting 4 GAs for Anaheim (boots) was strangely easy. Even my wife could pull 4 (we were trying with the same code) a few moments later (while I was paying). I hope our friend will have some luck in the Magnificent group at noon!

The field looks to be much bigger in the baseball stadiums (just glancing at the TM charts)

So I completely forgot about the presale (I wanted to get NY tickets)...and now of course no GAs for New York. Can someone ease my pain and tell me they sold out instantly?

I see that Denver offers the "Retail Store Pickup" option ... Why doesn't Anaheim?? :angry: ... Now I have to wait by the mail for 7 months!! :doh:

I got a GA for Anaheim (yay!) but no GA for NJ (boo).
Posted this is the NJ thread, but I did get a seat for NJ. I tried just to see what it would bring up and got Section 143, row 14-looks like a very good seat-like it should have been a $250 seat. It's right behind the Red Zone, Edge's side, so I'll be 14 rows up from the floor. I bought the single-I'm ok with the location. Hoping for another NJ show and will try for GA then.
Someone had a 3D chart for the new stadium-I tried to google it, but couldn;t find it. Does anyone here have it?

Back
Top Bottom