Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All 4 of the shows tomorrow should sell fairly quickly. I'll predict that New York 3 will move the fastest, while Chicago 3 will sell the slowest.

It kinda sucks that NY and Miami are going on sale at the exact same time. At least Chicago and Anaheim get their own separate times.

Me and my friends are gonna buy GA tickets 2mrw for Anahiem. we are in high school and our teacher is letting us buy them in class at 10 am. :) But yeah does anyone know how much GA tickets are??? I heard 55 is that true? I really hope so all 4 of us wanna celebrating getting out of high school with U2!!!!

Me and my friends are gonna buy GA tickets 2mrw for Anahiem. we are in high school and our teacher is letting us buy them in class at 10 am. :) But yeah does anyone know how much GA tickets are??? I heard 55 is that true? I really hope so all 4 of us wanna celebrating getting out of high school with U2!!!!

I know that they GAs are $55 for NJ so they are probably the same price for Anaheim.

And no we dont have any u2.com subcription... will that hurt our chances?

The lack of a subscription won't hurt your chances during Monday's general sale.

Good luck to you and your friends :D

Thank you. We are giving ourselves a graduation present. :) we tried to get tickets for the rose bowl last time but my mom went to work with her credit card and couldnt come home til like late at night and all the rose bowl tickets were out by that time. so this time we want to be sure. :)

Good luck, I have a feeling those Anaheim GA's will disappear pretty quickly.

And remember, it'll be more than $55 each. After ticketmaster fees and service charges, it'll be closer to $65-75 apiece.

Thank you. We are giving ourselves a graduation present. :) we tried to get tickets for the rose bowl last time but my mom went to work with her credit card and couldnt come home til like late at night and all the rose bowl tickets were out by that time. so this time we want to be sure. :)

Good luck tomorrow, guys. What an awesome way to graduate!

Mark

It was between $70.00-$73.00 for my GA for Anaheim.
So its around 55-60 + around 12 - 15 bucks or w.e. for the ticketmaster tax? I've always hated ticketmaster for that.

Yeah if all goes well it will be a great way to graduate :love: Thank you. We will be on the computer at like 10 exactly so i hope the computer doesnt lagg like crazy. -_-

So its around 55-60 + around 12 - 15 bucks or w.e. for the ticketmaster tax? I've always hated ticketmaster for that.

Yeah if all goes well it will be a great way to graduate :love: Thank you. We will be on the computer at like 10 exactly so i hope the computer doesnt lagg like crazy. -_-
Are you guys going for one each, or are you each going to try to pull up 2-3 each in case some of you can't get through?

By the way, you have an awesome teacher!

Bought 2 tickets for Denver today. $58 tickets non-GA place us in section 132 immediately behind the stage. We are seeing Anaheim and Oakland GA so will be good to have seats to enjoy the claw lighting for Denver. Tickets in this section are still available in pairs together on Ticketmaster even though cannot get pairs for the $98 or $250 seats.

This is weird....I got two Chicago tix in the presale, my card was charged that day (used a Visa debit card). Today I checked my bank account and saw the charges were gone. My TM account says my tickets shipped and I called TM and they said the tickets were shipped, no idea why the charge would be dropped...

Bought 2 tickets for Denver today. $58 tickets non-GA place us in section 132 immediately behind the stage.
Looks like you might have gotten just about the last pair of lower level tickets! Best available is now in the middle level.

Yeah I need a TON of tix for Spartan Stadium and no info on the sales yet so I got extra Chicago tix for trading.

I have, and it sucks. :angry:
No worries, just wait closer to show time and I'm sure you'll be able to snag a ticket or two from a fellow member here. :up:

This is only one of two general sales I *haven't* been shut out of (of like 12 total).

My Mac was in a 1 minute queue and got the GAs, my PC which I sent searching just seconds after the Mac was in a 5 minute queue and got nothing.

WTF??????

NO GA's available for NJ???

I got online and got through every minute since 10:00AM and there was not one GA available.

How is that possible?

What a bunch of bullshit.

After having gone to both NJ shows (through U2.com presale) I decided to forego the membership fee and just try online. There is no way all the GA's went through presale, and no way they were not available at 10:00.

Something is up.

This is crap.

Anyone get a GA this morning for NJ???????

Yep, looks like MoodyJ was one of the lucky few!
:applaud:

I failed too. Luckily I got Chicago GAs.

Presale GAs for NJ were gone before the end of the Breathe group. I'm in Boots and got shut out in the presale, and then again this morning in the general sale. I expected it, but I'm still bummed.

A few people did get them this morning. It's all luck. You can do everything right and still get screwed.

It's all luck. You can do everything right and still get screwed.

:sad: I don't feel screwed and I"m not mad. It's not TM's fault. I'm just sad. I was so sure my luck would hold out. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get a ticket between now and Feb/March (when I have to make travel plans).

Back
Top Bottom