Ahhh, it's FINALLY back! The MacPhisto Society!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
MG:I agree, who knows I might end up with somebody *laughs* I wish *takes another drink and looks across the room*

An: Well if we stay here we will never get the chance to meet anyone! *standing up of her seat* Let's buggie!

*Takes Cristy by the hand and rushes to the ballroom*

MG:*laughing hard* What are we doing???

An: Dancing baby! What else? *laughs and takes another sip from the martini*

*Almost the dancing floor is full when "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" by Cindy Lauper begins to play. But An and Cristy are too damn drunk, they don't even realise everyone is just laughing and staring at them. Also a few guests are getting upset when the devil girls start to push or to clump on their feet while "dancin'"*

An:*shouting to the croud* What's up with you people? *pointing with no direction* You BORE ME AND MAKE ME SICK!!!

MG: *dancing like Ricky Martin* SHAKE YOUR BON BON!!!!

An and Mullen-Girl:*singing out loud* OOOOh girls ! They want to have fuuuuun Oooooh devils they just wanna have fun

*Everyone just enjoys the show both girls are giving, they are exploding of laughter. But suddenly AnPhisto stops her "dance moves" when she sees a gorgeous face appear on the room*

An*almost drooling*Oh... My... Father... Below!

MG:*continues dancing* What's the matter An??? Looks like you saw an...

An:OMF!!! It's MEL GIBSOOOON! *she dances in circles* It is him! Look! Look! *points at his direction*

MG: Where, where!!!

An:*excited* Overthere!! standing with those guys!

MG:*Oh yeah! It's him!!

An: But I saw him first, Cristy *hiccups*He's mine!

MG:But I want him to. I want to... *paralizes* Oh by the name of the HOT TAMALES!

An: What ??? What??? *looks everywhere*

MG: It's him ! It's him!!! *covers her mouth as she leaps*

An: Who? Who, Cristy!!!???* asks almost slapping her*

[This message has been edited by Ana (edited 11-30-2001).]

*It was still dark out. The Fly was lying in bed awake and postively giddy beacause her head was lying on his chest, and her arms were wound around him like pale vines. He hoped his thumping heartbeat wouldn't wake her up. The window was open and he heard a car pull up and footsteps approaching the house. There was a knock at the door. The Fly's friends often arrived late at night with no warning, he had a reputation for being a night owl. The knock repeated, a little louder this time. The Fly sighed and started to untangle himself from Bluey but looked at her and stopped. No knock in the world was worth leaving the bed. The knock turned into a pounding. Whoever it was was not going away. The Fly slid out of bed, pulling the covers up over Bluey and stealing a look at her as he left the room. The pounding resumed*
The Fly: Just a minute, I was sleeping damn it! *He unlocked the door and swung it open and gasped. It was Macphisto, looking very very bitter and smoking a cigar.*
The Fly: *As casually as possible* Hey, Mac. What brings you to my door?
Macphisto: Where is she?
The Fly: Where is who?
Macphisto: Stop playing dumb Fly, I know she's here. I know you're lying. Where is she? *Macphisto looked into the house beyond the Fly but The Fly clamped a bare arm across the door way.*
The Fly: Look...Yeah she's here, but she doesn't want to talk to you.
Macphisto: That's the thing, I have to explain, she doesn't understand that I -
The Fly: *Angry, but keeping his voice almost to a whisper* She does understand you moron, that's why she left. She was sick and tired of putting up with you and your shit, and frankly I can't blame her. You've been jerking her around since day one and you didn't deserve her, not for a minute.
Macphisto: Shut your mouth young man, or I'll shut it for you.
The Fly: You don't scare me. And keep your voice down.
Macphisto: Why?
The Fly: She's sleeping up there, you're gonna wake her up. She's very tired. *The Fly's face drops as he recalls why she is so tired*
Macphisto: Things are different now Fly, I have to talk to her right now.
The Fly: Nope. Sorry. Come back during visting hours alright?
Macphsito: Fly...
The Fly: Why don't you just stick to Bona? You're never going to get her off your mind so why don't you just go back and concentrate on stealing her from Larry? A married woman would probably be so much more appealing to you. I really don't get it though....I mean Bluey loved you, she really did and you throw it away because you had lingering feelings for Bona?
Macphisto: I don't have feelings for Bona.
The Fly: Yes you bloody do. Don't stand here and lie to me.
Macphisto: I'm not lying...Bluey is sick, she's ...dying.
The Fly: How did you find out?
Macphisto: You knew?
The Fly: She told me on the way here.
Macphisto: Adam figured it out...*He looks up at the room The Fly said she was sleeping in*...Fly, she's going to leave both of us soon.
The Fly: *Choking up* Yeah, I kind of knew that, but thanks for reminding me.
Macphisto: The point is... Finding out that she wasn't going to be around forever, or even as long as a human might...something changed. *He looks down at the steps under his shoes* I realized what is and what is not important...and I could care less about Bona or anything else right now.
The Fly: How many times have you rehearsed that speech?
Macphisto: A couple.
The Fly: It's coming along nicely. *Macphisto glares*
Macphisto: Can I talk to her? Can I at least see her? I won't wake her up.
The Fly: Mac...no. I can't trust you.
Macphisto: I love her, Fly. I love her as much as you do.
The Fly: *Coldly*Don't presume to know anything about the way I feel about her, Mac. *Shutting the door* Now if she wants to talk to you, she'll call you I have your number.
Macphisto: *Shaking his head and moving towards the door* Fly...don't do this. Just let me see her! Bona needs her for the wedding anyway.
The Fly: *Shoving him back, hard* I'm losing my fucking patience with you Mac. If you try to get past me one more time I'm going to kick the shit out of you. *Macphisto narrows his eyes, and can sense that The Fly is absolutely serious. He considers killing him for a moment, but suspects that doing so would not endear Bluey to him. Macphisto smiles slickly and turns, walking away as if nothing had happened*
Macphisto: Fine, if you are going to be such an ass about it I won't waste anymore of my time here. Do at least tell her I stopped by will you?
The Fly: Sure thing Mac, have a nice ride home. *He slams the door* Asshole.

*Bluephisto wakes up to sunlight streaming in the room. She squints and streches, feeling better than she has in days. Everything comes back to her, fighting with Macphisto, leaving with The Fly, telling him, and then playing games and eating junk food until she fell asleep. Her stomach turns at the thought of leaving Macphisto. Had she done the right thing? Was she too hard on him? She padded down the stairs to the kitchen in bare feet. The Fly heard her and met her at the bottom of the stairs hugging her warmly.*
The Fly: Hey baby...how was your sleep?
Bluephisto: Oh, great. I feel so much better.
*She looked better. She had a little color in her cheeks.*
The Fly: You look great, I mean, really adoreable....look at your hair! *She patted her hair which was tousled from sleep*
Bluephisto: Yeah, I should go fix that.
The Fly: No! You look so sweet! Don't. *He stares at her a minute with his blue eyes and then sighs and gestures to the games room* Come on, I got breakfast for us!
Bluephisto: Oh God, what this time?
*She looks, all the boxes from the night before are gone and two bowls of cereal sit on the floor with a jug of milk*
Bluephisto: What is this?
The Fly: You ever had Captain Crunch before?
Bluephisto: *Laughing* I have never even heard of him
The Fly: He's a cereal! It's time to meet the good captian. *He takes her by the hand and sits her down on the floor, pouring milk on her cereal while he presses a button on the remote control. Animated images bounce all over the huge screen. Bluephisto laughs with a mouth full of Captain Crunch. She swallows and asks, smiling,*
Bluephisto: Fly...cereal and cartoons? Isn't this kid stuff?
The Fly: Well, have you ever been a kid?
Bluephisto: *Thinks for a moment* No.
The Fly: Well then, eat up. There's some chocolate chips in the kitchen if you want some in your cereal.
Bluephisto: No, that's fine thanks.
*They sit on the floor, eating cereal in their pajamas, watching cartoon and laughing when the phone rings. The Fly thinks he knows who it is, he jumps up and runs to the kitchen*
The Fly: Be right back, and I'll know if you ate some of mine!
*He picks up the phone and turns away from Bluey so she can't hear*
The Fly: What do you want Mac?...Oh Bona! Hi baby, how are ya? Happy..uhh, wedding day...Bluey?...*he looks back, she's totally absorbed in the cartoon* She's busy right now...I know Bona, honey don't cry....I know...She just really doesn't want to go back there and deal with all of this stuff...I know, but I'm sure you can find another bridesmaid, I mean how many women hang around there anyway? Just throw a rock in the air and put whoever it hits in a horribel pink dress!...No...no Bona don't cry again...Honey...she needs to relax...Look, I'll talk to her, you call back in ten minutes, k? Okay...Yup, you too...buh bye. *He sets the reciever down and sighs, running his fingers through his hair. Stupid wedding. He returns to the living room where Bluey is laying on the floor in his jammies watching Ren and Stimpy and laughing her ass off. He hated to bring this up right now.*
The Fly: Hey sweetness! How's the cereal?
*Bluephisto grins*
Bluephisto: The cereal was great, I love the Captain!
The Fly: Baby, that was Bona on the phone.
Bluephisto: *Her smile evaporates* Oh was it? How is she?
The Fly: She's okay, but she misses you.
Bluephisto: *Sighs* She does?
The Fly: Yeah, she needs her maid of honor.
Bluephisto: Can't she just get someone else?
The Fly: She seems fixated on you. She was all crying and everything. I wasn't sure so I told her to call you back. Sorry honey.
Bluephisto: It's fine, don't worry. I just really don't want to go back. If the wedding was anywhere else I would go, but I...I dunno. I want to go, but I don't want to run into...him. And it's his house...*She thinks for a while, wrapping her arms around her knees*
The Fly: Look, if you want to go, I promise I will not leave your side for a second. Seriously, you can velcro me to you if you want.
Bluephisto: I have nothing to wear.
The Fly: Well, you can borrow some of my clothes and change when we get there. I'm not trying to push you either way, but if you do want to go, I'll make sure no one stupid does anything stupid, okay?
Bluephisto: Well, maybe.
*The phone rings and Fly picks it up..*
The Fly: Hey...yeah she's here...wanna talk to her? *He hands the reciever to Bluephisto who stands up and walks towards the kitchen, calling to The Fly as she goes*
Bluephisto: You didn't notice...
The Fly: Notice what?
Bluephisto: I took some of your cereal!
*The Fly laughs and Bluephisto stands by the ocean windows*
Bluephisto: Hi Bona. How are you?...I'm feeling pretty good actually....So you know!? How did you- Adam figured it out? Oh...I was afraid that would happen...I'm fine. I'm fine, really. I feel really good right now....Hmmm?...I don't know Bona, I just...I don't want to go back to the house. If it were anywhere else I would but...Bona honey, don't cry...please stop crying...Fine, fine I'm coming. Yes, I'm coming. We'll be there in a bit. See you then, I'll meet you in your room. Okay, Bye.
*She sighs...The Fly walks up behind her and hugs her, taking the phone out of her hands and hanging it back on the wall*
Bluephisto: Do you want to come to a wedding with me?
The Fly: Sure thing, can I catch the bouquet?
Bluephisto: *Laughing* If you really want.
The Fly: *turning her around and kissing her forehead* Come on, let's find you something of mine to wear...

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-01-2001).]

*Bona woke to the morning rays of sun falling on her face. She rolled over, hoping to snuggle into Larry, but startled when she didn't find him in bed. Then she remembered that he was across the hall and she sighed, rising from the bed. She walked over to her closet and pulled out the dress, hanging it on the back of the door. She stood for a moment admiring it, it's sleek design and the tiny rose patterns down the front, the neckline just low cut enough to be sexy but still modest as a bride should be. The veil hung over the hanger and Bona realized the train was going to be kind of a pain in the arse.*

*She was tempted to go see Larry, but she occupied herself by calling Bluey and after some upset and a lot of effort and coaxing, Bluey agreed to come back to help with the wedding. There was a knock at the door.*

Bona: Who is it?
Bono: It's Bono...
Bona: Hang on a minute.
*She opened the door and Bono stepped in.*
Bono: How are you doing?
Bona: Fine, anxious... you?
Bono: I'm doing wonderfully, thanks. Where are the bridesmaid's dresses?
Bona: Right here...
*She went over to the closet and pulled out 4 bridesmaid's dresses, long and silver, made of silk and handed them to Bono.*
Bona: I'll keep Bluey's in here. It's a little different and plus, she's meeting me in here.
Bono: Sounds fine to me. Do you need anything?
Bona: Well, I was hoping to get some food... would you take me to the kitchen? Make sure Larry's not around?
Bono: *looks at her, a little confused* Oh, right. He can't see you until the ceremony. Sure, let's go.
*Bono offers her an arm, and they carefully make their way to the kitchen and Bono can't help but feel a little case of deja vu from the last time they sat together in this room. He watched her eat and admired her beauty, wondering what it would be like to make love to her... and later he did, falling for her in the process. He was grateful for the time he had with her, but was happy to see her settle down. As they were sitting in the kitchen and as Bona was eating, MacPhisto walked in looking rather dejected.*
Bona: Mackie, are you okay?
MacPhisto: I went last night to try to talk to Bluey... Fly wouldn't even let me in the house.
Bona: I'm so sorry...
MacPhisto: It's not your fault, darling.
Bona: Well actually it sorta is...
MacPhisto: No, she's just not understanding. *quickly changing the subject* So are you ready?
Bona: You bet. Thank you for walking me down the aisle, by the way.
MacPhisto: It's my pleasure, love. *kisses her on the cheek* I'm more than happy to see you off.
*Bona rises*
Bona: Well I should get back to the room, Bluey should be here soon.
*Mac drops the glass he's holding*
MacPhisto: She's coming?
Bona: Yes, she wasn't going to, originally, which of course upset me drastically. No one could fulfill the Maid of Honor roll like she can... and she decided to come for my sake. She's meeting me in my room.
*MacPhisto brightens a little*
MacPhisto: *drifing off* Glad to hear it... *suddenly he walks quickly out of the room, with a purpose*
*Bona and Bono make their way back to the room and Bona is just starting to curl her hair when there's another knock at the door. Bono answers it, and Bluey enters*
Bluey: Is Bona here?
Bona: Yes! I'm in the bathroom...
Bluey: Hello, darling!
*They embrace*
Bona: How are you feeling?
Bluey: Much better... *walks over to the closet, smiling.* but enough about me, let's get you started okay?

*There was a knock at Fishy's door.*
Fishy: Hello? Oh, hi Bono *She could not help but be dissapointed, she hoped it would be Adam who she had not seen since last night.*
Bono: Hey Fishy...just came to give you your dress...*He handed her the silver gown* Bluey and Bona are in her room.
Fishy: Bluey's back?
Bono: Yes *He sensed she didn't know how ill Bluey was and decided not to tell her an hour before the wedding* You should go meet up with them, see you later.
*Fishy went back in her room to change, slipping the silver fabric over her head. She loved the new haircut...There was another knock*
Fishy: What Bono? Ohh, Adam!
Adam: *He was wearing a tuxedo and carrying a bunch of flowers* Hi Fishy.
Fishy: Hey Adam I was just getting dressed...you look really umm, nice.
Adam: Ah, these things make anyone look good.
*He held out the flowers for her and she took them.* These are for you.
Fishy: *Blushing and chewing her lip* Oh Adam! Thank you! They're gorgeous. You are so sweet!
Adam: Ehm, those are your flowers for the wedding.
Fishy: Oh. Right. I was just...joking.
Adam: Actually, I also came to say sorry for not coming back last night. You wouldn't believe what happened...would you like to talk and walk?
Fishy: *The ever curious Fishy can't resist a gossip session and slips her arm through his* Certainly...
Adam: Oh, dear...you're all undone.
Fishy: I feel fine, but I was a little upset last night, I admit.
Adam: No...your dress. Just a minute *She forgot to do the back of her dress up...once again she vowed to only wear her good underwear if there was the slightest chance of seeing Adam*
Fishy: I'm so sorry! I seem to get half naked in front of you whenever we run into each other don't? At least I'm not on fire!
*He buttoned her dress up, blushing and took her arm again and relayed the gossip of last night's events to her...except of course for Bluey's illness. He didn't want to destroy her smile.*

*Bluey was just doing up the last of Bona's buttons, making small talk about the wedding, the flowers, the guests when Bona finally asked the question*
Bona: Bluey...are you really sick?
Bluephisto: *Pauses and sighs* Yes Bona, I really am. Sorry. I didn't know how to tell anyone, until last night.
Bona: Mackie is dreadfully upset.
Bluephisto: Well...he'll get over it.
Bona: I don't think so.
Bluephisto: Let's not talk about this right now.
Bona: Why not? Bluey...I don't want to worry while I walk down the aisle. Let's just talk about it right now.
Bluephisto: Fine. fine.
Bona: You know he loves you, you'd have to be blind not to see it. Everyone can see it!
Bluephisto: Did he put you up to this?
Bona: NO! Bluey...I know he said he had feelings for me but...
Bluephisto: Bona. Let's not. Okay? No. *She turns away, upset and coughs a little, leaning on the bed. The Fly pokes his head in the door and walks in stepping over wedding supplies to wrap an arm around Bluey.*
The Fly: Baby? You okay? Lemme get you a drink.
Bluephisto: I'm fine, Fly. Really.
The Fly: Really really?
Bluephisto: Yes. Thank you, you're very sweet. *She smiles up at him, Bona can plainly see now how much The Fly adores her, and she realizes why Bluey might be resistant to the idea of seeing Mackie*
The Fly: Okay, if you need me I'll be outside the door, okay baby?
Bona: You've been outside the door the whole time?
The Fly: *Nonchalantly* Yeah well, I drink a beer in the bar, or I drink a beer in the hall, makes no difference to me... Bona you look very nice. *He waves to Bluey* See you baby.
Bona:*Turning to Bluey* You're not going to marry Mackie are you?
Bluephisto:*Quietly* No. I'm not. *She grabs her dress off the bed and begins to change, removing the black shirt and pants she borrowed from The Fly. There is a knock and the door begins to open, Bluephisto jumps behind a curtain of the bed using it as a sort of towel. Bona turns, surprised as well*
Bona: Oh...Mackie, hello.

Bona: What can we do for you, Mackie?
MacPhisto: Hello, Bona. Might I say that the bride looks stunning. *he kisses her hand*
Bona: Thank you, Mackie. So do you, as usual.
Bluey: Already trying to win her away from Larry?
MacPhisto: Bluey, please...
Bluey: No, Mackie. I don't want to talk about it.
MacPhisto: Bluey, please hear me out.
*She glares at him, then speaks in a low voice*
Bluey: Fine. Just let me get dressed.
MacPhisto: Whatever you wish...
*He turns and walks out the door, shutting it behind him. Bona turns to Bluey as she dresses.*
Bluey: He's gonna get a mouthful...
Bona: Bluey, I really think you should listen to what he has to say. I've known him for a long time and I've never seen him this broken up over anyone before.
Bluey: Bona, I can't trust him. The thing is that there will always be someone else. He'll always love you. You'll always be somewhere in his mind---
Bona: And you're not still in love with Fly?
Bluey: No, I'm not.
Bona: Bluey, don't lie to me. I can see it in your eyes. You wouldn't have left with him if you didn't love him down there somewhere...
*Bluey smiles a little, realizing that Bona's right. Fly was incredibly sweet to her last night. So selfless... That's how he's always been with her.*
Bona: See? Now I also know that no matter how much you say you hate Mackie and no matter how much you swear you don't love him, you know that you're going to regret every second you're not with him. You still love him!
Bluey: *she paused* You nailed me.
Bona: I know I did. And do you know what else?
Bluey: What?
Bona: You're not even giving him a fair chance to explain himself. You refuse to listen to him. All I'm saying is to be reasonable, listen to him and remember that he cannot lie to you now.
Bluey: You're right...
*Bona gestures toward the door, and Bluey slowly makes her way over to it, opening it. MacPhisto steps in slowly*
MacPhisto: Bluey, please...
Bluey: Mac...
MacPhisto: Let me explain something to you. I cannot bear the thought of living without you, but what's more is that I cannot let you die hating me. I do love Bona, but--
Bluey: But nothing!! Go to her then if you love her! She's right there you know!
Bona: *finally losing her patience with Bluey's blindness and yelling* Bluey, I'm POND SCUM in his eyes compared to you! I mean nothing! If I were to blow away tomorrow MacPhisto would be able to move on, but the thought of you dying in a year is killing him now! Can't you see that?! Because everyone else in Heaven and Hell can!
*turning to MacPhisto* Sorry to interject. I'm going to finish my makeup. We don't have much time before the ceremony starts.
*Guilty about interjecting in the couple's argument, she walks into the bathroom to finish her hair and makeup. Outside, Bluey and MacPhisto stand in silence. Staring at each other*
MacPhisto: I love you, Bluey.

*In the room across the hall Bono and Larry are talking, while Larry dresses. His tux is black with a silver vest and bowtie. He looks himself over in the mirror and adjusts his jacket and pants*
Bono: You look great, Lar.
Larry: Thanks. Is Bluey here yet?
Bono: Yes, her and Bona are getting ready now.
*Larry looks off toward the door, in the direction Bona's room is. He sighs.*
Larry: It all seems so fast...
Bono: Are you uncomfortable with that?
Larry: No, and that's the strange part. I've never been one to rush into something, especially marriage but I can't possibly see how I could be misled here. It's like it's---
Bono: Predestined?
*Larry turns and looks at Bono, contemplatively.*
Larry: Yeah. As corny as that sounds...
Bono: It's not corny, it's the truth. God has a master plan.
Larry: You're right.
Bono: An angel always is. Who is your best man?
Larry: Adam. And I believe MacPhisto is supposed to walk her down the aisle...
*Bono smiles when he spots Larry's hands shaking. He gets up and puts a hand on Larry's shoulder*
Bono: You two, or should I say three, will be fine.
Larry: Thanks, Bono. Should we go?
Bono: Yes.
*They walk out of the room and head down to the ballroom where the ceremony will be held.*

[*Guilty about interjecting in the couple's argument, she walks into the bathroom to finish her hair and makeup. Outside, Bluey and MacPhisto stand in silence. Staring at each other*
MacPhisto: I love you, Bluey...please don't be angry with me anymore, I can't bear it.
*Bluephisto closes her eyes, her head is pounding.*
Bluephisto: I don't know what I should say here.
Macphisto: Say that you love me too...*He walks closer to her, almost touching her but not quite. He is very handsome today, dressed for the wedding in a perfectly tailored black suit and silver shirt.*
Bluephisto: This really isn't a good time.
Macphisto: I refuse to waste any more time. That is the one commodity that we don't have anymore...*He chokes up and takes her hands in his, examining her skin, her hands, the soft lines around her fingers. He pulls her closer to him, normally this would have melted any resolve she had but she was in so much pain right now that his words fell on a hard heart* Darling, why didn't you tell me? I could have helped you, I could be taking care of you...
Bluephisto: *her pain making her irritable* Darling, you haven't cared about anyone besides yourself for a long time. *She feels dizzy and like she is going to be sick* And as for taking care of me...
Macphisto: *Gripping her arms* You haven't listened to a word I've said. Look at me, look at what you've done to me! I have been standing at the window in our bedroom all night, waiting for you to come home. Waiting to put this ring *He pulls her ring from his pocket* back on your finger where it belongs. I even drove to The Fly's house to talk to you, to make sure you were alright but he wouldn't even let me in the door. What's more you are the only woman I love. The minute I heard that you were ...dying... everything else dropped away from me. Nothing else matters to me right now...NOTHING. I just want to be with you until you...*His voice trails off* I don't want to waste any time. I want to marry you today. Today, by ourselves if we have to, I don't care who knows or who attends. Bluey...let me love you, let me take care of you. *He slips the ring on her finger and kisses her but she turns away, sitting on the bed with her head in her hands, crying.* Dearest, you still hate me? *He kneels down in front of her and holds her, resting his head in her lap*
Bluephisto: No. I don't hate you...*She grimaces again, still holding her head in her hands, all of her words take effort* But you, dear, are too selfish to help me when I need it. *She looks up at him, sobbing* I need help. I hate needing help, but I can't do this by myself.
Macphisto: Dearest, darling, I want to help you! I'll do anything you want, anything...
Bluephisto: I've been in terrible pain during your entire speech and you had no idea. *Macphisto is shocked* You're an angel You're supposed to feel these things but you were so concerned about winning me back and making yourself happy that you had no idea that I feel like someone is carving my skull open with an axe.
Macphisto: *Ashamed* I'm so sorry, I can learn...Oh, Bluey. Darling. What can I do? *Bluey lays back on the bed, curling up into a little ball and covering her eyes with her hands. Macphisto has no idea what to do...He looks around and spots a decanter and pours her a drink* Here, darling, sit up drink something.
Bluephisto: No...go away.
*The Fly opens the door, carrying a large bottle of water*
The Fly: Hey...everyone decent in here? *He spots Macphisto standing by the bed and Bluey curled up in pain, crying*
The Fly: Hey, honey...What's the matter? *He glares at Macphisto in a "We'll talk about this later, asshole" kind of way and climbs on the bed with Bluey, rubbing her shoulders.*
Bluephisto: Headache...I feel sick.
The Fly: Awww, baby, it's gonna be okay. Shhh, *He gently rubs her temples and she relaxes, Bona has since come out of the bathroom* See? You have two very handsome waiters here...What would you like?
Bluephisto: Painkillers...
The Fly: *Calmly* Mac, could you run and grab some tylenols or something?
Macphisto: Of course, I'll be right back.
*He catches Bona's eye on the way out and shuts the door behind him. As he walks down the hall to the nearest medicine cabinet he starts to cry a little...maybe she was right. He didn't know how to cope with seeing her like that.*

*MacPhisto returned quickly with the painkillers and after a few moments, Bluey's pain subsided well enough to continue with the ceremony. The Fly helped her up and the four of them made their way to the back of the ballroom, behind a set of double doors that was set as the aisle. The bridesmaids were all lined up, Echo, Fishy, An and MoonPhisto. Bluey took her place at the front, behind the flower girl. They could hear the overture from "Le Nozze Di Figaro" in the ballroom being played by a 30 piece chamber orchestra. Bona and Mackie took their places at the rear, and Bona startled to see that the Fly was still hanging to Bluey's arm. She made her way up to him.*
Bona: Fly, I think it's best if you take a seat in the ballroom...
The Fly: She's a little weak...
Bluey: I can make it, Fly.
The Fly: Are you sure, baby? Cuz I can stay here, I'll be here right by your side the whole time...
Bluey: Thanks Fly, I'll be fine.
*Fly reluctantly leaves and takes his seat near the aisle. The overture finishes playing and Bona takes her place next to MacPhisto again. A light piece by Gabriel Faure took over, and Bluey started the procession, walking at a good steady pace down the long aisle. At the same time, the groomsmen (Larry, Adam, Bono, Edge and Gavin Friday) took their places near the altar where a pastor stood waiting. Following the maid of honor came the rest of the bridesmaids, walking at steady intervals and a steady pace. By now Bona was shaking a little and MacPhisto rubbed a hand down her shoulder and arm in an attempt to calm her. The touch of her silky skin made him sigh a little and he couldn't help but admit that she looked preciously beautiful.*
MacPhisto: Are you alright?
Bona: Yes... just nerves, that's all.
MacPhisto: *weakening* You do look stunning... I love you and I'm so happy for you. *He leaned over and kissed her once on the temple for calming's sake and the Faure piece ended quickly.*
Bona: Thank you, Mackie. *then in a whisper, but gazing toward the front at her groom* I love you too.
*Up front, Larry stood trying to get a glimpse of his bride but without calling attention to the fact that he was doing so. He was inwardly nervous, and Adam ambiguously sqeezed his shoulder.*
*Bona had refused to walk down the aisle to the traditional Wagner's Wedding march on the account that she found it the most repulsive piece of music ever written. So in it's place started Pachelbel's Canon in D. Bona could hear the sound of the crowd russling as they stood awaiting her entrance.*
MacPhisto: Are you ready?
Bona: Yes. Let's go.
*MacPhisto offered Bona his arm and she graciously took it. The doors swung open and in front of Bona stood an endless sea of faces as Mackie guided her into the ballroom. Larry stood at the front and she grinned upon seeing him in his tux... so handsome, she wondered why he didn't wear them more often. Larry looked out on his approaching bride and for a moment he couldn't catch his breath. His eyes widened and so did his grin the closer she got to him. He couldn't remember a time when he'd seen her more beautiful than she was. It was well worth the agony of not seeing her all night and all day thus far. Larry and Bona maintained intense eye contact her entire journey down the long aisle, already lost in each other and hopeful. The mid-afternoon sun shone in through glass windows and MacPhisto's thoughts run a mile a minute as he walked Bona down the aisle*
MacPhisto: *thinking* I hope he treats her well. After three thousand years I finally see her off this way. Bittersweet, really. *Bluey catches his eye and his attention shifts* I've never seen Bluey this beautiful... *It took all MacPhisto's strength not to leave Bona in the middle of the aisle and take Bluey in his arms, begging the pastor to marry them right then and there as not to lose another second and then whisk her upstairs... As he handed Bona off to Larry he gave him a smile, a fatherly look as if to say* Treat her well, because if you hurt her I'll make it my personal business to make sure you never smile again...
*Bona squeezed Mackie's hand and Larry approached her, and she took his offered arm and they approached the altar. The guests took their seats and silence fell over the ballroom as the pastor started the ceremony.*

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 12-01-2001).]

Jd85322.jpg

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 12-01-2001).]

*MG wakes up quickly after realizing that she's slept all night and that's she's going to be late for the wedding*

MG:*looks at herself after the shower* Gah I look horrible, I have to stop drinking as much *gets herself ready quickly looking at the clock* Bona should be walking down the aisle now *quickly leaves her room and walks in quietly into the ballroom taking a seat at the back*

MG: Oh God, larry looks so gorgeous, just like how I imagined it would be *pauses* on our wedding day, *tears start to well up in her eyes*

Fly:*sneaks up from behind* Are you ok?

MG:*gasps* oh hi Fly, well i'm just emotional about this that's all *tries to smile*

Fly: Oh a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying like that honey child *smiles* excuse me. *walks off*

MG:*her eyes are on Larry and whispers to herself* I love you Larry, and i'll always love you

Larry:*looks back,sees MG and sighs*

Adam:*whispering to Larry* Is everything ok?

Larry:*whispering back* She's here, and she's crying back there.

Adam:Just let her be she'll be ok

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

*Bluephisto stood at the front of the hall with the rest of the wedding party, watching the beautiful bride make her way down the aisle. Although Bona's eyes were focused only on Larry, seeing her on Macphisto's arm turned Bluey's stomach a little. He looked at Bona, smiling. What a nice looking couple, Bluephisto thought, and then pushed that thought away. It was Bona's wedding after all. Bluephisto looked up again, Macphisto was staring at her as he approached the altar, she could almost read his thoughts as he glanced at the pastor and then back at her. Despite herself she smiled a little, Macphisto brightened, and gave Bona to a beaming Larry. Instead of taking his place on the groom's side, Macphisto walked over to Bluephisto and stood behind her. Bona looked at this and raised an eyebrow as any bride would at a transgressor to "the plan" but she was soon caught up in Larry again, and completely happy. The Pastor began the ceremony...
Pastor: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Bona Phisto and Larry Joseph Mullen in holy matrimony ...*Bluephisto's attention was arrested from the ceremony by Macphisto taking her left hand behind her back. Bluephisto's eyes widened but she didn't move. He ran his fingers up and down her skin, and Bluephisto had trouble focusing on the ceremony itself, but whether it was from his touch, her lingering pain, or the drugs, she didn't know. The Fly smiled at her from his place amongst the guests, standing out from the formal crowd in his usual leather jacket and shades. Bluephisto smiled back. Macphisto and The Fly were the only two people in the room not utterly transfixed on the happy couple at the front of the hall.*
Pastor: If there is any here who should object to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace...*Bluephisto could feel signifigant attention being focused in her and Macphisto's direction, but she pretended not to notice and Macphisto smiled regally, still holding Bluey's hand. The ceremony continued after a palpable sigh of relief. Macphisto stepped closer to Bluephisto, she could feel the fabric of his suit on her bare back. The Pastor began to give a sermon on love, and Macphisto leaned forward, whispering in Bluephisto's ear through her rich black hair.*
Macphisto: Marry me...*He saw her eyes widen and her eyebrows rise a little and he continued, now caressing the back of her shoulder with his hand, out of view of the crowd* It's over between Bona and I, I gave her away to Larry and I meant it. I love you, only you, I want to spend as long as I can with you...*She could hear the longing in his voice* I'll learn to take care of you, I'll give you anything you need. But please, darling, my dearest, don't leave me any sooner than you must. I don't know what I will do without you, I can't concieve of it...
Pastor: Larry Joseph Mullen, do you take this woman to be your wife? To love her and cherish her until you are parted by death?
Macphisto: *Still whispering in Bluephisto's ear* Nothing in the world means anything to me without you. Please ...*He slipped the ring on her finger behind her back once more* marry me.
Larry: *To Bona* I do.
Pastor: Bona Phisto, do you take this man to be your husband? To love him and cherish him until you are parted by death?
*Bluephisto opened her mouth and turned her head a little to whisper her answer when a figure in the doorway caught her eye. She blinked...it couldn't be, it was impossible.*
Bona: I do.
Pastor: Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife...You may kiss the bride.
*Bona and Larry turned to each other blissfully and kissed, and as the crowd cheered, Macphisto swept Bluephisto's black hair away and kissed her neck just below her ear gently, sighing. Bluephisto remained frozen, however, as Screwtape smiled at her from the doorway behind the crowd, and vanished. Bona and Larry walked happily back down the aisle and Macphisto took Bluephisto's arm, following the newly married couple. She had gone cold, and white and kept staring at the doorway as though she had seen a ghost. He worried that his impulsive proposal may have shocked her, and he turned her gently aside into a corner when they were past the doors and everyone else in the party congratulated the elated bride and groom.*
Macphisto: Bluey, you've gone white as a sheet! Come, sit down dear...*He pulled her down to a couch and sat next to her, leaning close to her in deep concern*
Bluephisto: Did you...did you see that?
Macphisto: See what darling?
Bluephisto: I thought I saw...*She shook her head, trying to clear it.* someone.
Macphisto: Who darling?
Bluephisto: But it can't... I'm just seeing things. It must be the painkillers.*She hid her face in her hands again, and when she removed them The Fly was walking up to the couch smiling.*
The Fly: Hey!!!! Baby! You did great!
Bluephisto: *She laughed* I wasn't the one getting married Fly, I just stood there.
Macphisto: Excuse me darling. *He kissed her on the forehead quickly, which irritated The Fly, and stood* I am going to wish the new couple well, would you care for anything?
The Fly: Yeah, I'm dying for a scotch Mac, thanks. *Macphisto sighs.*
Macphisto: Bluephisto, dearest, is there anything you would like?
Bluephisto: Another tylenol if you can find it.
Macphisto: Your head again?
Bluephisto: Just a little, I'll be fine.
Macphisto: I'll return shortly. *He glares at the Fly and walks to Bona and Larry congratulating them. Bluephisto can see Bona playfully chastising Macphisto for standing by Bluey instead of with the other groomsmen where he belonged. He smiled back at Bluephisto and said something to Bona which makes her raise her eyebrows, and he walks out of the room. The Fly removes his glasses and stares up at Bluephisto, smiling*
Bluephisto: What?
The Fly: You look amazing, just like...Wow. Bona's a brave woman putting you up there! I couldn't take my eyes off of you baby...I'm amazed I can drive with you in the car! *He moves closer to her, wrapping a leather clad arm around her* How are you feeling gorgeous?
Bluephisto: Tired...I'm starting to see things.
The Fly: *Mischeviously* I could use a nap...wanna come?
Bluephisto: But Bona needs me to...
The Fly: Too bad. She owes you big time for even showing. You did your job, you walked down the carpet and stood there for half an hour looking beautiful. By the way, was Mac buggin you?
Bluephisto: Oh, the usual. I mean it's Mackie, what can you expect?
The Fly: Uh huh... I'll go straighten his shiny ass out if you want. *Bluephisto laughs* I'm not above that!
Bluephisto: Maybe after a nap... I can get people to place bets...I could make a lot of money from you two.
The Fly: Now that's just cold. Come on, let's go congratulate those two and get some rest.
*Bluey and the Fly move through the reception line, Bluey hugs Bona and Larry warmly and The Fly shakes both of their hands. Finished, they head upstairs to an empty guest room.*
Bluephisto: Wait, Mackie's bringing me some tylenol...we should go back and wait for him.
The Fly: *Pulling back the sheets* It's his house, he'll find you. *Bluey kicks off her shoes, and searches through a closet for something to wear besides her gown, which would wrinkle terribly. She selects a long dress shirt and puts it on over her dress, sliding her dress off underneath. The Fly is highly interested, but she's tired so he turns away, shutting heavy velvet drapes over the windows, immersing the room in a dark twilight. Bluephisto climbs into bed, her long bare legs sliding between the sheets.*
The Fly: Okay....so do you need anything? A drink? Dancing bears? Me? *He laughs nervously* Nevermind, I'm just silly...
Bluephisto: Well, if you don;t mind, I still don't like sleeping alone. You can crawl in and take a nap too if you want. *The Fly had his shoes and shirt off before she finished her sentance and climbed into the four poster bed beside her, happily*
The Fly: No I don't mind at all! In fact, I volunteer to be your designated safety blanket...I have experience you know.
Bluephisto: Thanks Fly *She remembers the chilling illusion in the doorway* it's childish but I just feel better when I'm not alone...sorry. *She was already asleep. The Fly pulled the blankets up almost over his head and fell asleep beside her.*

*Macphisto had been searching for Bluephisto for almost five minutes, tylenol in hand when Bona mentioned that she was going to take a nap. She had looked tired, poor girl. Macphisto searched the guest rooms, opening and closing doors onto abandoned quarters when he opened a door onto a dim room, almost pitch black in fact.*
Macphisto: Bluey? Dear? *He looked down and could make out only her white face in the dark bed. She was already asleep. He made his way to the large bed in the dark room, careful not to trip over anything and wake her, and he sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at her...she was so calm. He brushed a stand of black hair from her forehead.*
Macphisto: *Whispering* Poor darling... I missed you very much. *She had been so frightened when they walked out of the wedding. He remembered the nightmares she used to have, she hated sleeping alone. He quietly took off his jacket and boots and set them on the floor beside the bed.*
Macphisto: *Whispering, and sitting closer to her on the huge bed* My poor tired Bluey...you shouldn't have to sleep alone. *Against his better judgement, he slipped under the covers...just for a moment, he promised himself. Macphisto, however, was soon asleep beside her. The three of them slept for hours, in their sleep, both men curled up to the woman they love, oblivious to each other's presence, dreaming only of her. None of them noticed a shadow cast by someone standing in the opened door falling over the bed for a moment and then leaving again quietly.*

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-02-2001).]

*Fishy always cried at weddings. She cried at weddings of people she knew, weddings of people she didn't know,...once she cried at a wedding in a phone commercial on television. Highly undignified behavior for a Phisto. Needless to say, the lovely Fishy was halfway down the aisle, behind Bluey, when she let loose. Once she reached the front of the hall, Adam deftly handed her his handkerchief and she spent the rest of the ceremony dabbing her eyes with it. Even now, as the wedding party stood "back stage" Fishy still had the water works going. Adam strode up to her, amused.*
Adam: I see you're putting my handkerchief to good use.
Fishy: Sorry, I can't help it...I mean look at them! *She points to Bona and Larry and to her horror begins sobbing again* They're so happy! And I'm so happy for them...*She sighs, trying to look sophisticated and collected once more* I do hate crying, it smudges my make up something awful.
Adam: You look great. Really, not a smudge in sight.
Fishy: *Starting to cry again* Thank you Adam. If I ever get married I'm going to make the guests face the other way...I'd be a mess. Not that it's ever going to happen, I mean, I'm not the marrying kind.
Adam: Hmmm, I've heard that before around here. *He looks down at his feet* I'm sure if you met the right guy, maybe you'd feel differently *They stare at each other for a second, Adam quickly breaks the tension* Or maybe not, I mean, who am I to judge?
Fishy: An arch angel?
Adam: Well...I mean besides that. *He laughs and his attention turns to a small couch where Bluephisto sits between The Fly and Macphisto, Fishy looks too*
Fishy: Well... I'll be interested to know how this turns out.
Adam: It's been a bit of a roller coaster... To tell you the truth I haven't the faintest idea what will happen. *Macphisto walks past them, Adam overhears him muttering under his breath*
Macphisto: *Muttering* That moronic, leather clad, mouth breathing bore can get his own bloody scotch!*He notices the couple watching him and greets them regally as he saunters past* Oh! Hello there Adam, Fishy!
Adam: Hello Mac. Nice to see you so cheerfull.
Macphisto: *Over his shoulder* Shush.
Fishy: So...how long until the reception?
Adam: A couple of hours or so, why?
Fishy: Do you have any plans?
Adam: Can't say I had any no... do you have any suggestions?
Fishy: *Biting her lip* I was wondering if you'd like to take a walk outside with me, it looks gorgeous out. I'd hate to miss it all.
Adam: Well, a Phisto who enjoys the outdoors!? Macphisto had no idea he had a garden for years. I think he refers to it as "that green thing out back".
*They laugh, and Adam delights in her sparkling eyes.
Fishy: I try to keep my affection for natural things a secret... bit of a guilty pleasure you know.
*They begin to walk out together, when Fishy remembers something as she passes the doors*
Fishy: Adam, did you see the latecomer?
Adam: Late comer?
Fishy: Yes, a man stood at the back of the hall during the ceremony and then he just walked away... You didn't see him?
Adam: What did he look like?
Fishy: Tall, kind of...I don't know ... strange.
Adam: *Shrugging his shoulders* Probably just a lost guest. Let's go.

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-02-2001).]

*As Bona and Larry made their way back down the aisle toward the back, Bona reflected on what the pastor had said.*
Bona: *thinking, remembering* Real Love is beyond jealousy, real love is tireless in it's forgiveness, real love is unending in it's generosity and in its selflessness. Real love will always put the other first, even if it means being hurt in the process. Real love grows only with truth and honesty. All else is false.
*Bona had realized that Larry had done all this for her, and she had failed him in almost every aspect. It amazed her that he loved her so much in spite of her imperfection. They stood side by side, now as husband and wife, accepting greetings and congratulations from their guests. Bluey and The Fly came up and said their words of love and warm wishes, and MacPhisto came by and took Bona's hands and gave her a kiss on the cheek.*
Bona: Mackie, why didn't you stand where you were supposed to?
MacPhisto: I had to take care of something.
Bona: Well couldn't it have waited?
MacPhisto: *looking back at Bluey then back to Bona* I asked her to marry me.
*Bona raises her eyebrows and MacPhisto walks away before she can say another word. Soon MG comes by and smiles at Bona, wishing her luck and she stops in front of Larry, looking up at him. After an awkward moment, she suddenly throws her arms around his neck and kisses him, and he awkwardly steps back when she lets him go.*
MG: I love you Larry...
Larry: Christy, please be happy for me...
MG: I am, I just... *She runs off as tears start to stream down her face again. Larry looks after her and sighs.*
Larry: She's really having a hard time with this...
Bona: Eventually she'll be okay.
Larry: I hope so.
*The rest of the guests make their way by, and when the lobby is finally empty, Bona and Larry turn to each other. Bona unbuttons Larry's jacket and slips her arms around his torso, under his jacket and rests her head on his shoulder. She smiles against his neck.*
Bona: My husband...
Larry: My wife...
*They look at each other and laugh a little, and their mouths connect for the first time as a married couple alone.*
Larry: How long until the reception?
Bona: A few hours.
Larry: Hmm, so we have some time...
Bona: Yes. *flirting, seductively but innocently* What did you have in mind?
*Larry only smiles and kisses her again, and scoops her up in his arms, carrying her off to their bedroom.*

*In their bedroom, Larry already has his jacket and vest off when he breaks the kiss he and Bona are locked in*

Larry: We can't get you out of this dress, can we?
Bona: Oh, we can, but you'll just have to help me dress again. It took Bluey almost 20 minutes to get me into this.
Larry: Twenty minutes?
Bona: Yeah. I'm glad I don't have to dress this way every day.
Larry: So am I. Sex would be such a pain in the arse if you did...
*Bona laughs and swats him and he kisses her again.*
Larry: But your makeup and your hair...
Bona: I'm going to have to redo it all for the reception anyway, and we have pictures beforehand too...
*Bona disappears into the bathroom and manages to get the dress off on her own and she unpins her veil from her head, setting both the dress and veil aside. She re-emerges from the bathroom and sees Larry standing leaning against the dresser, tuxedo shirt half undone, his smooth chest wonderfully exposed and his belt already on the floor. He turns to face her and his jaw drops upon seeing her in the bra and garter, gloves still on. She begins to peel the long gloves off as she walks toward him, looking him over.*
Bona: You have no idea how fucking stunning you are, do you?
Larry: I can't possibly be as stunning as you are...
Bona: No?
*She leans up and kisses him, peeling off his shirt as she does so and planting little kisses on his chest and he walks her back to the bed, crawling over her once again and peeling off his now constricting pants and kissing her deeply as she clung to him... an hour later Larry lies asleep after making love to his wife and she sleeps peacefully beside her husband... She suddenly awakes and stands starting to head for the bathroom, lurching forward in a bout of pain again. Her violent vomiting fit wakes Larry and he runs after her into the bathroom. They'd almost forgotten about the demon-child Bona was carrying that had replaced their baby... Bono soon rushed in to Bona's aid as Larry carried a weak Bona over to the bed and laid her down gently. Bono hovered over her...*

*MG runs out into the hall crying after telling Larry how much she loved him*

MG:*to herself* I can't believe I didn't say a word during the ceremony, *sighs* I just want him to be happy and if he's happy with her then *pauses* I guess that's good enough for me. I just wish I could find somebody to love and that loves me.

An:*comes running up to MG* Are you ok? I saw you run out. What happened?

MG:*sigh* I told Larry that I loved him, that's all

An:*hugs her* Oh Cristy,*sighs* you just need to have fun and forget about that, the reception is going to be going on soon, c'mon we need to get you fixed up all nice and pretty, so you can find the man of your dreams.

MG:*looks up at An tears running down and smiles* You're right, c'mon let's go to my room and rest up and you can help me fix myself, I must look horrid, black tears coming down my face and all. Just let me get a glass of wine or something.

An:Oh no Cristy, I think you should cut down on that, I mean with what happened yesterday you know.

MG:*thinks* I guess you're right let's just go

*Both girls go into MG's room and chat about what's been going on*

MG:An can I ask you a question?

An:*smiling* Sure sweetie what is it?

MG:*softly* Do you know what's wrong with Bluey? I mean she's been looking very sick lately, i'm worried about her.

An:*sigh* I think you should sit down for this.

MG:*sits* What is it? What's wrong?

An:Bluey is *pauses* dying.

MG:*gasps and tears start to come down her face again* Oh no, that can't be true!! What's wrong with her?

An:I'm not quite sure but I know it has something to do about her leaving hell, Screwtape put something in her that if she left, she would die slowly.

MG: Oh god! Poor Bluey, I wish I could help in someway, I need to find her I want to talk to her.

An:*takes MG and calms her down* You need to rest first, you've had a long, tough day. I'm sure you'll run into her tonight again.

MG:*sighs* I guess you're right. I'll just wait till I see her at the reception. *lays down, trying to sleep but can't stop thinking about one of her best friends dying*
*thinks* Oh God, please help bluey, I know she's a temptress now but please, she was a wonderful angel, i'm sure you could help her out. *sighs, then eventually falls asleep*

------------------

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*

*Bluephisto had never slept so well. She awoke slowly, but did not open her heavy eyelids, savouring the warmth of the bed and the luxurious darkness like a cat relishes sunshine. It was so nice to be still, not, for once, to be in the midst of a powder keg, ready to ignite. If only things could always be this simple.
Her headache was gone and she stretched a little. She became vaugely aware of The Fly's arms around her. She had only asked him to sleep here so that she could relax, but she couldn't deny that she was happy and comfortable in his arms. Bluephisto snuggled closer into his warm body, resting her head against his chest. The Fly was wonderful, so thoughtful and sweet, nothing like what she had first expected him to be like. Mind you, the first time she saw Macphisto downing a martini on a couch, surrounded by adoring women, she never could have imagined him running to get her a tylenol or asking her to marry him. The world is just full of surprises, she thought.
As she thought about Macphisto, it was as if she could smell his cologne, and feel his immaculate dress shirt against her skin. She sighed and buried her face against The Fly's neck. The smell of Macphisto's wonderful cologne became stronger, and the collar of a dress shirt brushed her cheek.
The Fly wasn't wearing a dress shirt.
Bluephisto felt another pair of arms tighten around her, and a warm body pressing up close behind her back. She froze.
No. Impossible.
She opened her eyes...

Bluephisto opened her eyes...
Macphisto slept happily in front of her with one arm wrapped under her neck and around her back, and the other resting on her hip under the blankets. The Fly had tucked himself behind her with his bare chest against her back, his knees bent behind hers and both arms around her waist. The men's bodies were so close that if either of them moved, they would touch.This was a human grenade.
Bluephisto ran through her options in her head...
If I move, they'll wake up. If they move, they'll wake up. Maybe if I just lay here...
There was a knock at the door.*

Go away, go away!
*A tired looking Bona poked her head in, she was wearing a robe and her veil.*
Bona: Bluey? Hello? I need help with my dress, Larry can't - *She switched on the light* OH my God! *Her eyes widen at the threesome in the bed and she blushes up to her forehead. Bluey mouths to her "Shut up! Shhhh!", and Bona covers her mouth with her hands. Bluey can see that her eyes are laughing. The women mouth the rest of their conversation, Bona is trying not to crack up*
Bona: What happened?
Bluey: I don't know... Just go okay?
Bona: Okay.
*Bona smiles, gives Bluey the thumbs up, and then leaves laughing into her hands. Once the door is closed, Bluey can hear insane giggling in the hallway and Bona yelling for Larry*
Bona: Larry! You are not going to BELIEVE what I just saw! Oh my GOD!
*Behind Bluephisto, The Fly stirred. He sighed and streched his legs, and pulled her closer to him. In his sleep, Macphisto felt Bluey move away and he frowns and tightens his grasp on her, pulling her back to him.*
Bluephisto: I might as well get this over with... Good morning...everybody.
*Macphisto smiles at the sound of her voice, his shadowy eyes still closed. He kisses her cheek while The Fly simultaneously kisses the back of her neck*
Macphisto: *Sleepy* Good morning dearest.
The Fly: *Yawning* Morning baby...
*Bluephisto feels both men tense for a moment. In front of her, Macphisto's wolf blue eyes open and rest on her face, then focus behind her and narrow. She imagines The Fly is doing the same thing. The tension in the room is more than palpable, she realizes that she is now the only thing separating two potentially homicidal men.*
Bluephisto: Okay....nobody move. Listen first, both of you. *She turned from her side to her back so that she could see both of them. Both The Fly and Macphisto were rapidly moving from the shocked phase and into the retribution phase. She put a hand on both of their shoulders, in an attempt to calm them* I don't know exactly how this happened, but...
The Fly: *To Mac* What the FUCK are you doing here!?
Macphisto: I could ask you the same question! What are you doing in bed with my fiance!?
The Fly: Excuse me!? *Bluephisto was now struggling to hold them apart* She gave you your ring back you Idiot!!! SHE'S NOT YOUR FIANCE!!!
Macphisto: *almost a growl* She's wearing the ring that I gave her...*Very angry* You'd better be out of my house in less than three seconds young man, or I'm going to ensure that you-
Bluephisto: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!!!! *Both men look at her between them* I'm right here!
Macphisto: So sorry darling, I only meant to sit here for a moment, and you looked so beautiful, I remembered you hate sleeping alone and I must have fallen asleep too...
The Fly: *To Macphisto* You'd better be wearing pants!
*Macphisto glares and shoves The Fly off the bed, angrily. The Fly hits the wall and comes back, grabbing Macphisto by his shirt and throwing him down. In the meantime Bluephisto has climbed off the bed and has left the two men to finish each other off. She grabs her gown and walks into the bathroom to change. She can hear struggling and cursing in the other room, and quickly returns. Macphisto now has The Fly pinned on the floor with his arms behind his back. Bluephisto clears her throat and they both look up at her.*
Bluephisto: Hi. I don't want to interrupt this little territorial brawl you two have going on, and since nothing I can say will stop you, I was just wondering if one of you would like to take a break from fighting over me and help me button the back of my dress? I can't reach. But really, go on, there's nothing more attractive than two men that I care about pounding each other senseless.
The Fly: *Smiling on the floor* You care about me?
Bluephisto: Yes, I care about both of you. So would you please stop trying to destroy each other and get over here and do up my dress?
*Macphisto is already by her side.*
Macphisto: I'm so sorry darling, here turn around. *She turns, and he sweeps her hair out of the way and begins to do up the many buttons on the back of the gown. She turns to The Fly, who is putting his shirt and shades on.*
Bluephisto: Fly?
The Fly: Yeah?
Bluephisto: Can you do me a favour?
The Fly: Of course.
Bluephisto: My head is beginning to...
The Fly: I'll be right back with some tylenol..*He kisses her on the forehead, quickly and leaves. Macphisto is still doing up her buttons. He is taking his time, enjoying the closeness of her skin.*
Macphisto: I'm sorry I attacked The Fly, if it upset you dearest.
Bluephisto: Well, you didn't kill each other, so I'm happy.
Macphisto: You looked lovely in my shirt.
Bluephisto: Thank you.
Macphisto: The ring, I think, is also lovely on you...*He spins her around to face him. Something in his eyes makes her catch her breath in spite of herself.*
Bluephisto: About that... Mackie, I never said yes...
Macphisto: *He takes her hands into his* I know, but please just wear it for a while, think about it. Please darling? At least until the reception is over. *His eyes are so perfect in this light, they are sky blue and hopefull. For a moment, she remembers the first time she saw his eyes like that and she smiles. He smiles back,*
Macphisto: I love you, you know.
Bluephisto: I know...
*The Fly clears his throat. He's holding a bottle of pills and a glass of water. He hands Bluephisto the water and gives her a couple of pills.*
The Fly: For you... *He turns to Mac* Oh, Bona wants to see you right away.
Macphisto: Right now?
The Fly: Yeah... Something about the reception, I dunno. You better go.
Macphisto: Yes, well. I'll see you at the reception darling *He kisses Bluephisto's cheek and exits, glaring at the Fly*
The Fly: Well, that was fun.
Bluephisto: He must have crawled in after we were asleep. He must not have seen you there.
The Fly: Oh well...Hey, Bona walked in on us?
Bluephisto: Yeah.
The Fly: *Laughs* She probably thinks you're a wild woman right now.
Bluephisto: *Laughing* This is going to be an interesting reception.
The Fly: *Offering his arm like a gentleman* Shall we?
Bluephisto: Of course.
The Fly: If she asks...I was better in bed, okay?
*They leave for the reception together*

*Macphisto is already in the ballroom which has been remade into a sparkling reception hall when Bluephisto and the Fly enter, her arm linked in his. Despite his scuffle with the Fly Macphisto had been in a wonderful mood, he woke up with the woman he loves in his arms again... but that feeling moved into a minor key when he saw her laugh at something The Fly said.
A year ago, if you had walked up to Macphisto and told him that seeing a woman laugh at another man's joke could destroy him, he would have laughed and declared you a fool. But it was happening. She had changed him like a fire raging through a forest, and now he feared that she would leave him alone and smouldering. He had changed into his gold suit, and Bona walked up to him casually. She of course, was just married and too elated to be sensitive to anyone's melancholy.*

Bona: You look very nice Mackie...
Macphisto: *Absent minded* Thank you dear...
Bona: *His shirt was wrinkled, highly unusual for such an elegant being* Dear, your shirt is a little wrinkled, you should have someone run an iron over it.
Macphisto: *Still looking at Bluey and the Fly* I know, I slept in it. *He kept his rumpled shirt on under his immaculate jacket because it still smelled like her perfume. What a stupid, school boy thing to do he had thought to himself when he first resisted throwing the shirt back in the closet, nevertheless, he was wearing it. Bona notices Bluey and The Fly chatting near the stairs, and tries to cheer the sad angel...*
Bona: She looks much stronger now.
Macphisto: Yes, she does, doesn't she? *Bluephisto's cheeks were flushed with color as she laughed, it was almost possible for Macphisto to forget she was slipping away from him, regardless of whether she loved him or not. She stood out from the crowd of figures in poses against the gold walls. He stared at her face, her arms, her hair and her sparkling eyes, Far too lovely he thought, to simply stop existing in a year as if her beauty forbade her mortality. Bona touched his arm, offering him a drink, he took it and turned his attention to her*
Macphisto: I'm so sorry Bona, here it is your wedding day, and I'm moping.
Bona: It's fine, just fine. I couldn't be happier.
Macphisto: The wedding was lovely...*Bluey laughed extra loud and his eyes turned to catch it. He shook his head and addressed the bride again* You look very nice my dear.
Bona: Thank you...Well I must be going, see you at the head table.
Macphisto: Of course. *He sips his drink and makes a face...she handed him champange. He hadn't actually had a drink since he went angel. Oh well, He thought to himself, raising his glass again I'm sure after my experience, I have some sort of tolerance despite the wings. He finished the first glass and reached for another, still observing Bluephisto and The Fly from across the room, leaning suavely against the back of a couch.
*Half an hour later, Bluephisto walked towards the head table when she heard familliar laughter from a small room off the ballroom. She stuck her head in the door. It was dark*
Bluephisto: Mackie? *She flipped on a light, Macphisto was stretched out on a couch, giggling all by himself. She walked closer, confused* Mackie, what's so funny?
Macphisto: I...I don't know, I just can't stop laughing. I don't know what's wrong with me! *She saw two champange glasses beside the couch*
Bluephisto: Oh my God. Mackie, you're drunk.
Macphisto: *Laughing* Yes, I think I might be! *He has never actually been drunk before, never having drank as an angel before and being virtually impervious to alcohol when he was a devil.*
Bluephisto: The reception is about to start and you have to give a speech!
Macphisto: No!
Bluephisto:Yes! Here, get up. *She pulls him up off the couch, but he slips and pulls her down on top of him. He stops laughing for a moment and stares up at her, lovesick*
Macphisto: You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Ever.
Bluephisto: *She cannot help but be flattered, even drunk Angels can't lie, they just tell inappropriate truths* Thank you Mackie,but we've got to get up.
Macphisto: Nooo! Stay here on the couch with me darling. *He turns over, pinning her between him and the back of the couch. He turns the charm up to eleven. He's nearly irresistible and he knows it.* Bluey, dear...
Bluephisto: Yes?
Macphisto: *Moving his lips within millimeters of hers and running his fingers in her long hair* I want to kiss you.
Bluephisto: *Blushing, but not moving* You shouldn't...
Macphisto: *sliding a hand down her back and moving his lips even closer...he can feel her weaken and he smiles* And why shouldn't I kiss you? Why not, my angel?
Bluephisto: *Quietly* The Fly...*Macphisto freezes.*
Macphisto:*With drunken outrage* The Fly? You won't kiss me because of The Fly!? Are you falling in love with him? Bluey?
*Instead of answering, Bluephisto drags him up off the couch with unexpected strength and walks with him, holding him up a little, to the glimmering head table. When he is seated and still speechless with shock and sadness, she leans down and whispers in his ear*
Bluephisto: Mackie, look, we'll talk later, okay? I promise. But we can't get into this right now, it's Bona's wedding. It's about Bona and Larry not about you and I or The Fly, alright? *He nods sadly, and she hugs him around the shoulders and kisses his cheek before she takes her place beside him at the head table* Now you behave yourself and don't drink anything else. I'm sitting right next to you, alright? *Macphisto nods obediently and murmurs that he won't get into any sort of trouble but turns the other way and smirks mischeviously*
macphisto_eyes.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-03-2001).]

*Bona and Larry head toward the head table and have barely begun to sit down when the sound of forks clanking against wine glasses starts quietly in one corner of the room then crescendos to a roar as every person in the room has their eyes glued to the newly-weds. Larry half-rolls his eyes by glancing at the ceiling and leans toward Bona, planting his lips upon hers and sending a cheer up through the crowd. Bluey comes in and plants a very odd looking MacPhisto into his chair next to Bona, on the opposite side from Larry. MacPhisto leans in and greets Bona and she can smell the champagne on his breath.*
Bona: Mackie, you're drunk!
MacPhisto: Yes, I suppose I am, aren't I?
Bona: But you're supposed to speak!
MacPhisto: *slurring* Oh, it'll be fine.
Larry: *firmly* It'd better be.
*MacPhisto grins mischeviously and Larry's jaw hardens. Bona starts to rub Larry's back and he calms a bit. The crowd quiets down upon seeing MacPhisto has stood and is clearing his throat. Bona takes Larry's hand under the table and squeezes in hope.*
Bona: Bluey's not in the room. As long as he doesn't see Bluey he'll be fine.
MacPhisto: I would like to propose a toast to the lovely new couple. I've known Bona for quite some time now *the crowd chuckles, remembering that Mac and Bona were infamous as lovers, like Bonnie and Clyde only ten times worse and without the crime sprees* and for me this is a bittersweet moment...
*MacPhisto spoke on for a minute or two, and Bona felt Larry squeeze her hand, then let go. His hand moved down to her knee and in spite of her dress being in the way, up her thigh. Bona sat listening intently to MacPhisto's speech, trying not to crack up laughing. She looked over and Larry was watching Mac attentively, a wide closed lipped grin on his face. He shot her a look and winked. This made it even harder for Bona to keep her face straight.*
preshow05.jpg

MacPhisto: ...and with that, I wish Larry and Bona an obnoxiously blissful life together. *Mac leans down drunkenly and kisses Bona full on the lips in blissful merryment, and in a drunken moment, kisses Larry full on the lips as well. Larry pushes him away.*
Larry: *joking, but loud enough for the room to hear* If you kiss my wife like that again I'll consider using you for my kick drum on the next tour and imagine what I'll do if you kiss me like that again.
*Quiet laughter from the crowd as Adam rises to make his speech. A welling pain rises in Bona's stomach, but Larry's hand running on her thigh pushes the pain to the back of her mind. As an act of revenge, Bona takes a manicured fingernail and runs it over the top of Larry's thigh, tracing little circles near his knee. Bona smiles when she hears Larry inhale quickly as she moves her pattern tracing to his inner thigh.*
Adam: ...And as long as I've known these two beautiful people, it's been plain to me that they belong with each other...
*All the speeches continue in this way, Bona and Larry flirting under the table and trying desperately not to laugh. It was a blast, just for the sheer laugh. MacPhisto sits next to Bona, eyeing her glass of wine. She moves it to Larry's side of her and as she does so, the pain welling in her stomach grows worse and can no longer be pushed aside by Larry's touch... Bono senses this and is watching her like a hawk. Larry's eyes are on Bona and his arm is around her as she starts to keel over in pain...*

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 12-03-2001).]

AnPhisto: No way! How could that happen?!
Bona: *giggles* I really don't know. But it also seems that Bluey doesn't have a clue.
AnPhisto: *laughing* I can't believe it. I guess they just wanted to have some "fun" together.
Bona: *getting serious* I don't think so. Bluey has been really stressed out with both men harrasing her.
AnPhisto: So it's that the reason why she has been looking kinda weak? What is happening with her? I'm starting to get worried
Bona: *nervously* Um... I really can't tell you...
AnPhisto: *intrigued* What do you mean by that?
Bona: I meant I can't tell you because... I don't know. I guess being a temptress is being hard job for her.
AnPhisto: *nodding* Maybe that's it. It's really a though job to do.
Bona: Agreed. *kisses An's cheek* Gotta run. Larry has been waiting for me a while. See you later!
AnPhisto: Enjoy!!! *laughs*

* She heads to the bar, where she sits drinking a pi?a colada. A few minutes later, Paul approaches her and she stands up walking towards the ballroom*

Paul: *standing in front of her* An, we need to talk.
AnPhisto: Would you please let me pass thru? *calmly*
Paul: I will not until you hear what I have to tell you. *trying to caress her hair*
AnPhisto: *taking his hand away* I am not in the mood, OK? So please, move out of the way.
Paul: But you still haven't gave me the chance to explain what...
AnPhisto: I'm not interested on hearing ANY explanations, Paul. Just forget about it. *tries to walkaway*
Paul:*stoping her* What are you trying to say?
AnPhisto: Don't you understand? I just need you to leave me alone. I don't want to talk about anything with you and I don't want anything to do with you. So just BACK OFF!
Paul: I love you, An. *takes her face on his hands* I love you and I want you.
AnPhisto: I know, Paul. I know you love and want me when YOUR WIFE isn't around. Do you really expect me to love you only when you have the time to care about me, or when you fight with Ali and you need company? Well guess what: you are wrong. *pulls away Paul's hands* I'm a temptress, Paul. But I'm not a creature without feelings.

*An rushes away with tears on her eyes, leaving Paul standing without any chance to express her what he feels. She runs to her bedroom when a masculine figure appears and stops her by the shoulders*

AnPhisto: I need to go, Bono. I can't stand being here anymore.
Bono: *caressing her cheek* But now what happened? Don't tell me...
AnPhisto: Yes. He tried to talk to me but I just couldn't hear what he wanted to say. I'm not that strong you know?
Bono: *hugs her tightly* I know, I know. But please: calm down. You should sleep a little. I figure you must be a little tired.
AnPhisto: Thank you, but no. I'd rather stay awake and organize my thoughts. Too bad I can't concentrate in here. There's too much noise. I need a relaxing atmosphere.
Bono: Come with me. I know where you could feel much better.

*Bono takes AnPhisto's hand and leads her to an empty room upstairs. Bono turns the light on and An gets amazed by the glamorous room. Black tiles cover the floor, and the walls are full with antique paintings. Over a corner there's a piano and a guitar.

Bono: So what would you like to hear?
AnPhisto: *smiling* You can play ?
Bono: Of course. What ever you like
AnPhisto: I'd love to hear some guitar, if you don't mind
Bono: Not at all.

*AnPhisto takes sits on golden sofa and Bono starts to play*

AnPhisto: My! That is relaxing
*Bono grins and both concentrate on the music*

Larry: *frightened* Bona, dear what's happening ?
Bona: *barely standing up* My stomach... hurts very much.
Larry: Oh my God! Please Bona hang on

Larry takes her and rushes to a near room, as McPhisto and Bono follow them very worried.
Everyone in the table is preocupied and try to follow also. Adam stays for a moment to calm down the guests

Adam: *raising his voice to be heard by everyone* Please don't worry about this incident. Remember she is pregnant and already has a few symptoms. Everything is just fine.

Fishy: *standing by Adam's side* What IS happening, Adam? You know something that I don't. Am I right?
Adam:*nervous* Um... Everything is fine, Fishy. If you excuse me, I'll go and check how she's doing.
Fishy: Ok then. But please come back.
Adam: I will. *rushes to the others with Bona*
AnPhisto:*sitting by Fishy's side* It seems something not good is happening to Bona, and also Bluey.
Fishy: *taking a drink from her beverage* Indeed, darling. They seem to be weak and sick.
AnPhisto: Yes. Have you seen Bluey's health? Sometimes she barely walks.
Fishy *nods and suddenly her eyes wide open* Speaking about her: Where is she?
AnPhisto: I haven't seen her since she left Mackie here. Maybe she's with Fly.
Fishy: *standing up* Maybe you're right. I'll go and find her. I have to tell her what happened to Bona. I know something is wrong.
AnPhisto: Ok. I'll stay here and wait for any information.
Fishy: Thank you, An.

*steps out of the room and searches for Bluey*

[This message has been edited by Ana (edited 12-04-2001).]

*After seating the inhibriated Macphisto at the head table, Bluephisto wandered off to get him some coffee. Guests smiled at her and waved, everyone was so happy and gracious. As she stood by the kitchen, trying to catch Andre's eye, her attention was arrested by a tall figure standing in a doorway across the hall. She shivered, there was something familliar about that sillouette. The figure was turned away from everyone else and seemed to stare only at her. Bluephisto stared back, perplexed, Andre finally saw her. She turned to talk to the chef, and when she looked back at the doorway, the figure was gone.*
Andre: *Angry* Who is that standing in my doorway, get out you ....*Now jovial and doting like a grandfather with his favorite grandchild. She had always been the one person Andre would not chase away from the kitchen.* Ahhh, Bluephisto! *He used a string of hungarian terms of endearment and kissed her on the cheek* What can I do for you my dumpling?
Bluephisto: I just need a cup of coffee Andre.
Andre: Of course, of course...*Shouting at the staff in Hungarian until some terrified sous chef brings him a cup of coffee* Cream? Sugar?
Bluephisto: No Andre, just black thank you. It smell wonderful in here. *Andre beams proudly* I must be on my way, but I will see you later to pay my compliments to the chef. *She kissed him on the cheek and Andre looked like he could burst*
Andre: *With fatherly concern* Alright, you make sure to eat well tonight, you are looking thin my little *Something hungarian*
Bluephisto: Of course Andre, I'll see you later, thank you for the coffee! *Bluephisto waved and turned to reenter the ballroom when she ran into someone standing very close behind her. She jumped, spilling a bit of coffee on the floor.*
The Fly: Baby! There you are! Boy you are missing the speech of the century! *He broke out laughing*
Bluephisto: What's so funny?
The Fly: Ahh, Mac kissed Larry. You should'a seen the look on poor Lar's face.
Bluephisto: Oh my God.
The Fly: What?
Bluephisto: *Walking with the Fly into the ballroom, she whispers confidentially* He's drunk.
The Fly: DRUNK!?
Bluephisto: Yes, shhhhh. He's very very drunk, I got this coffee for him. Wow, kissed Larry! Really?
The Fly: Oh yeah, it was a good one too. So... how drunk is he exactly?
Bluephisto: Drunk enough. *By this time Larry and Bona and Bono are gone, everyone is talking amongst themselves.* Where is everyone?
The Fly: I dunno, they were here when I left to find ya...must be some wedding thing.
Bluephisto: Ahhh, okay. Well, I'll be right back.
The Fly: I'll come too, I'd love to talk to him right now.
Bluephisto: No...you'll just be bad. Stay here, I'll be right back.

*Macphisto has since stolen Bona's glass of wine and has finished it, and was working on Larry's. There seemed to be twice as many guests as there were before but they are all a bit blurry, so it's hard to tell. Bona and Larry went somewhere in a hurry, he followed them at first, Bona seemed to be not feeling well. He stood around for a while and realized there was nothing to do there, so he came back to the table to wait. It seemed now like they were never going to return, they had all dissapeared like magic. Maaaaaaagic...what a funny sounding word. He realized he couldn't feel his fingertips. Hmmm, strange. He was just contemplating how the ballroom seemed to be built on some sort of slant when he saw her. Bluephisto. His face brightened immediately. She wasn't looking at him, she was talking to The Fly. He hated that guy, stupid leather wearing moron, stealing people's fiances all the time. Just then, he had a brilliant idea*
Macphisto: *Standing unsteadily, raising his half drained glass. The crowd quiets and raises their glasses to. Bluephisto's eyes widen* I'd like to propose a toast to the maid of honor....
Bluephisto: *Hides her face in the Fly's jacket* Oh my God....

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-04-2001).]

*MG had been sitting at a table by herself watching everything going on, on her 5th glass of champagne*

MG:*mumbling* They look so lovely together, I mean look at them, they're so giddy. *looks at the couple getting up and leaving* I wonder what's going on.

*MG walks up to bluey who is with the Fly, swaying a bit*

Bluey:*looks at MG* Are you ok?

MG:*giggles* Ahh just had a couple glasses of wine. Look I need to talk to you.

Bluey:*to Fly* will you excuse us please?

Fly:Sure, i'll go have fun with Macphisto *Grin*

MG:*looking at bluey* Look girlie, I've been noticing you're looking a bit more sick. Are you ok?

Bluey:*sigh* Cristy, i'm dying. Screwtape made sure his plan went through when I left hell. And the strange thing is that, I've been seeing him. His shadow following me around.

MG:*gasps* No way! Oh girlie *hugs bluey tightly, tears coming down her face* I'm so sorry, is there anything that I can do for you?

Bluey:*smiles* Just be here for me. Thank you for caring Cristy. You're one of my good friends and I know how tough it was for you to come here.

MG:*looking down* Yeah, but well I have no other choice but to accept it. Which by the way I saw Bona and Larry leave quickly, Bona looked like if she was in pain. Do you know what's wrong?

Bluey: Oh no! Will you please excuse me Cristy. I think something is wrong with the baby. *hugs MG* I'll talk to you later ok?

MG:*worried* Well...ok...I mean if you need me i'll be here ok? *walks over to the bar and gets herself another drink thinking* I wonder what's wrong with Bona, maybe I should go find out. *walks out of the ballroom following bluey but not letting her know she is behind her*

------------------

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*

Macphisto: *Standing unsteadily, raises his half drained glass. The crowd quiets and raise their glasses too. Bluephisto's eyes widen* I'd like to propose a toast to the maid of honor....
Bluephisto: *Hides her face in the Fly's jacket* Oh my God....
Macphisto: *Continuing with enthusiam but without verbal dexterity. His speech is slightly slurred.* Bluey, darling, stand up! Come on, dearest, let everyone see you. *Bluephisto groans and steps forward, The Fly is already laughing. Bluephisto does her best to look composed, dreading whatever he's going to say next in his drunken state* I would like to propose a toast to the maid of honor. I know, I know, this is supposed to be the bride's job but she's dissapeared, so I will give it a shot. I feel like I've known Bluey forever, I haven't, but I do. I remember the first time I saw her. *Bluephisto raises an eyebrow, intrigued, she's never heard this story before* It was here, in this mansion, in this very ballroom...has anyone else noticed it's built on a slant? Anyway, anyway, It was a fantastic party, just as it is tonight, and I was sitting on that couch over there. *Macphisto points with an unsteady finger at a red couch by the fireplace* I was drinking a wonderful glass of brandy with...ummm, someone who I will not name. *He thinks for a moment* To be honest, with a number of someones I will not name, and I was perfectly content. And then *He pauses for dramatic effect* The most beautiful woman I had ever seen walked in the room. *He looks at Bluephisto for a minute, wavering back and forth slightly. The crowd is silent, absorbing this unusually personal story from their locquacious host* I don't think she had any idea that I even saw her that night, but I did. I didn't speak to her because to be honest, I was too shy. *He laughs and the crowd murmurs* Yes! Sad but true, this lovely creature made me shy. I kept sending her invitations and she kept showing up, but I could never bring myself to say a word to her. Finally, at another of the parties, I had run down to the wine cellar for a bottle and was just coming upstairs when I heard a knocking from the library door, from the inside of the room. *Bluephisto's eyes widen in recognition, she had no idea he remembered this* I was curious as to who I had trapped in my library, and I used my keys to open the door. She *He gestures to Bluephisto again with his wine glass, sloshing the dark liquor around like a storm* came tumbling out, as the door opened outwards, and fell against me. She actually knocked me to the floor and when I looked up, she was right there and staring at me. *He laughs sadly and shrugs spilling a little wine on the table* I think I said something like..."hello", I can't remember anything except that I had no idea what my name was at that point. This lovely woman helped me up and apologized and then walked away, and that, ladies and gentlemen was the beginning of the end of me...I love her more than anything in the world, she has stolen me away from everything I held dear, and I never got my answer the first time I asked her, so I think I'm going to ask her again... Bluephisto, will you marry me?
*The Crowd gasps loudly, The Fly's jaw drops and Bluephisto's eyes widen. She cannot believe he asked her in front of almost 1000 wedding guests. He looked so hopeful, and if she said no he would be crushed, and being drunk would make an awful scene. He stood up at the table, holding the microphone, smiling. Bluephisto swallowed, all eyes on her,*
Bluephisto: Yes. Yes I will.
*The guests burst into applause and Macphisto almost fell over from surprise. He walked with surprising dexterity to her side and kissed her long and hard in front of the guests. She had to admit, it was lovely to kiss him again...she would explain that she just said yes to save him the humilliation in private. But for now, she kissed him as the guests stood and applauded for the newly (again) engaged couple.
Behind her, The Fly sunk into a chair, shocked*

*Returning to the table, Scottphisto and The Animatronic Edge find that all the food is gone, and the guests have left.*
SCOTTPHISTO: Dammit. And I wanted somemore veal?
A.E.: *Shrugs*
SCOTTPHISTO: Oh, well. Maybe there are leftovers in the kitchen?

*The duo moseys to the kitchen. When they arrive, they find the remains of the bountiful dinner. No one is around.*
SCOTTPHISTO: SCORE!!!
*Scottphisto digs in, ravenous. The laser tag game left him famished. A.E. begins his Pong game again.*
SCOTTPHISTO: *Munch munch* Y?know?*Scarf scarf scarf* this stuff?*grub grub grub* isn?t half bad when cold?*chomp chomp*
*Just then, Andre, Macphisto?s fiendish Hungarian chef, walks into the kitchen, ready to clean up. His eyes widen as he sees Scottphisto, once again, in his kitchen*
ANDRE: YOU!!
SCOTTPHISTO: *Looking up, a piece of meat dangling from his mouth* Uh oh?
ANDRE: *Thick Hungarian accent* Get out of kitchen!! *Picks up a meat cleaver, coming toward Scottphisto*
SCOTTPHISTO: *Looks around, sees a leg of turkey. He grabs it, and the two start fencing?Andre with cutlery, and Scottphisto with roasted fowl* Ha ha! *In lousy French accent* You cannot beat me! For I am SCOTTPHISTO!! Master of zee hunk of meat!!
A.E.: *Snaps out of his Pong game, bluuuuush*
ANDRE: I cut you to pieces! Aaaaaaargh!!!
*Still fencing*
SCOTTPHISTO: *Still in bad French accent* I zink not! I veel clobber you vit my giant piece of meat!!
A.E.: *Bluuuuuuuuuuuuush*
ANDRE: *Starts cleaving away pieces of the turkey leg* Aha! You see? I cut your meat!!
A.E.: *Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush*
SCOTTPHISTO: Hey! No one touches my meat without my permission!!
A.E.: *Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush*
ANDRE: That is MY meat in your hand! You stole from me!!
A.E.: *Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush?.begins to combust*
SCOTTPHISTO: Well, it may be your meat, but it?s gonna.. *Sees A.E.?s head on fire* Oh my God! A.E.!! Yer head?s on fire!!
A.E.: *BLUUUUUUUSH!!!!?Falls over*
SCOTTPHISTO: Oh man?Echo?s gonna be pissed?
*Still fencing*
ANDRE: HA HA!! Your stupid robot fall over!! And now, YOU fall over!! *Swings cleaver. Scottphisto ducks, and the blade just nicks one of his horns*
SCOTTPHISTO: HEY!! My horn!!
ANDRE: *Sarcastically* Aww?did Andre hurt your little horn-y?
A.E.: *Still on ground?blush*
SCOTTPHISTO: That?s it! *Swings leg of turkey, clocking Andre in the face. Another blow to the midsection, and yet one more to the face. Andre is reeling. Scottphisto moves in for the coup de grace*
SCOTTPHISTO: You can throw knives into my steak at dinner, you can slice and dice me until the cows come home, but no one, but NO ONE touches my horns but ME!!! And, sometimes Echo, but NOT some uppity Hungarian arsehole chef!!!
*Scottphisto nails Andre with one swift swing of his meat (snicker), and Andre falls to the floor, unconscious.*
SCOTTPHISTO: *Grabs a glass of water, poors it on A.E., putting out the small fire* Oh, man?A.E.? Are you alright?
A.E.: *Shakes head to clear it?.nods*
SCOTTPHISTO: Here, let?s get you on yer feet?*Scottphisto helps A.E. up?looks at his head and doesn?t see any damage to his head, but his hat is smoldering.*
SCOTTPHISTO: You look okay?although we need a new hat for you. All your systems online and 100%?
A.E.: *Pauses?nods*
SCOTTPHISTO: Okay. Let?s go to the truck and get your spare hat.
*The duo walk out the front door, bypassing the activity that seems to be centered around Macphisto, Bluey, Bona, and Larry*
*They open the door to Scottphisto?s ?Flaming Ford? and retrieve A.E.?s backup hat: An old top hat of Scottphisto?s. They proceed back to the mansion.*
SCOTTPHISTO: *Thinking to self ?Man, where is Echo? I wish she?d come back soon??*

[This message has been edited by Scottphisto (edited 12-04-2001).]

*Screwtape watched the drunken proposal and reluctant acceptance from a third level balcony. He hated weddings, but he was just dying to say hello to someone. His eyes focused on Bluephisto, she was looking a little thinner, a little paler, definitely weaker. Too weak to blow his head off this time. It really hurt to be shot in the head like that, even with The Father's best efforts the reconstruction process had been slow and painful.
He was certain that no one knew he was here, and they wouldn't unless he wanted them to. It was amazingly easy to blend in amongst the crowd of almost 1000 highly self absorbed beings. However, his patience was beginning to wear thin.*

Screwtape:*thinking to himself as he watches Bluey, and straightens the cuffs on his dress shirt.* I wasn't quite finished with you, my girl.
* He would wait. It would be worth it, and besides, she had to be alone sometime...Things like this were always better done without witnesses or ridiculous jealous boyfriends. The leather-clad one was no problem. Screwtape could dispense with him quickly and neatly. Macphisto, on the other hand was a bit of a problem. Screwtape had no desire to run into him, especially since he probably had heard all about Bluephisto's time in Hell. No, it was best if she was alone. So he waited like a bird of prey, watching closely. *

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-04-2001).]

*Bona lies on a bed in the bedroom, Larry right next to her and both angels hovering over her. She clutches her belly and tries desperately to keep the tears from running down her cheeks.*
Larry: What's wrong, Bona?
Bona: The baby... it's like it's trying to dig its way out through my stomach... *She lurches in pain again*
Adam: Oh my God...
*Bono looks at him, panicked*
Adam: It's like she's going into labor!!
Larry: But she's only a month along! That's impossible.
Adam: Not for a demon it isn't.
Larry: Who did this to her?
Bono: Who else?
Larry: Screwtape, that son of a bitch... I though he was dead?
Adam: With demons you never know.
*Bona screams in pain.*
Bona: This is not happening...
*Larry takes her into his arms and she lays against his chest. His touch seems to soothe some of her pain because she relaxes a little when he starts rubbing her shoulders and he kisses her temple, not sure what else to do.*

*In the ballroom, Bluey breaks the kiss and starts to pull MacPhisto out of the ballroom*
MacPhisto: Wow, you really did miss me...
Bluey: No, we're going to check on Bona.
MacPhisto: *drunkenly* Why, what's wrong with her?
*Bluey sighs and pulls the intoxicated devil-angel into the room where Bona lies, writhing in pain while a horrified Larry looks on. Being that Bluey is a devil still, she approaches the trembling Bona and sits down on the bed while the three angels look on, unable to do much. She runs her hands over Bona's abdomen, then says in a horrified whisper*
Bluey: Oh my God...
Adam: What is it?
Bluey: *choking up* It's worse than we thought...
Bono: Please tell us, Bluey...
Bluey: Oh my God...

*Just then, a battered Andre limps out of the kitchen. He's dazed, but altogether okay.*
ANDRE: *Translated from Hungarian* Oh, if I ever see that Scottphisto guy again, I'll *Eyes Scottphisto and A.E. next to Anphisto* YOU!!!!
*Andre goes back to the kitchen*
ANPHISTO: What was that all about?
SCOTTPHISTO: Well, I...
*Andre returns with a huge battle axe*
SCOTTPHISTO: HOLY CRAP!!! What the hell is a chef doing with a battle a- *Suddenly, the axe is flung into the wall inches from Scottphisto's face*
SCOTTPHISTO: *Shakes Anphisto's hand quickly* ThankyouitwasverynicemeetingyouI'dlovetodothisagainsometimebutrightnowwereallymustbegoinghopetoseeyouaroundbyenow!!
*Scottphisto and A.E. hightail it out of there, persued closely by a crazed, axe-wielding, Hungarian chef*
ANPHISTO: Well, nuts...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Back
Top Bottom