Adam, The Dinousaurs. The Creation..How do you BELIEVERS reconcile the EvolutionFolk?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Here's a thought.....

diamond said:
Scientists AGREE chronologically w/The Bible that there is EVIDENCE of a MASSIVE FLOOD that COVERED our entire planet.:):ohmy:

No, they do not.

I would love to see some documentation of this. Especially the part about how all Scientists agree. And this evidence you speak of.

You know, you really don't know what you're talking about.

diamond said:
Mr KingPin.
You sound a little hostile.
Peace
:idea:
DB9:cool:

Not hostile... more just annoyed with how you come up with things and try to pass them off as fact. Whether it's scientists agreeing on something, or your play-doh theory (which I'm quite confident would be laughed out of every respected research facility or laboratory in the world), it just becomes useless.

It actually detracts from your argument instead of adding to it. When you make sweeping generalizations that aren't true, it makes me think you're not confident in your explanation.

KingPin.
I cant be responsible for your annoyence or noted discomfort.:eyebrow:
I also cannot be responsible for what you think of me:idea:
Apparently you and I use different data for our research.:yes:
I use the term 'play-doh' as an example to grasp the concept only...:idea:

Having said that ..ANOTHER dino theory that was circulated for a spell was that..
some dinosaurs occassionally enjoyed a game of "hackey-sack" together:lol:

Peace
Out-
DB9
:)

Just imagine it.....

diamond said:

Furthurmore re the dinosuars..
Independent research verifies that the dinosuars refused to smoke ciggerettes..:huh:;yes:

They were comfortable knowing in their enviorment that they could be sexy w/o cigs.

Man invented cigs on Planet Earth.:mad:
Just wanted to share this;)

Db9
:cool:

Yep...imagine it....would be like that camelback mountain advertisement....<cough> <cough>...besides, what did that have to do with the topic at hand....????:barf: :rolleyes: :confused:

Attachments

• albertosaurus1.jpg
    albertosaurus1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Re: Just imagine it.....

therulz said:

Yep...imagine it....would be like that camelback mountain advertisement....<cough> <cough>...besides, what did that have to do with the topic at hand....????:barf: :rolleyes: :confused:

Just that I valcilate between a serious tone..
and a
silly tone sometimes to see if we're paying attention..:mac: :bono: :cool:

hoo
hah

DB9
;)

LOVE MUSCLE said:
HOOH
HAH

I have nothing of substance to add

be silly then
Ok fine Mr Z-
Here!-
Some dinosuaurs considered cross-dressing for a spell during a certain period of their existence.:yes:;)
They did this before their total destruction as a ruse to attempt to prolong their days on their planets..
You see they knew that they were about to be snuffed out and shipped down to planet Earth in play-doh canisters very soon;)

DB9
:lol:

Last edited:
I always did find it wierd how all the little animals survived whilst the bis animals (dinosaurs) died off.

Copied from the web...lol>>>

Scientists have discover that dinosaurs produced massive amounts of methane gas in the intestine, which over time, entered the atmosphere to reduce sunlight and caused an ice age. It is postulated a single dinosaur toot contained 50 cubic liters of methane gas. If cavemen could have harnessed this resource they could have had central heating in their caves.:lol: :laugh: :D :angel: All right I guess it wasn't that funny but it is cute:lol:

Re: Copied from the web...lol>>>

therulz said:
Scientists have discover that dinosaurs produced massive amounts of methane gas in the intestine, which over time, entered the atmosphere to reduce sunlight and caused an ice age. It is postulated a single dinosaur toot contained 50 cubic liters of methane gas. If cavemen could have harnessed this resource they could have had central heating in their caves.:lol: :laugh: :D :angel: All right I guess it wasn't that funny but it is cute:lol:

So then we can blame global warming on the dinosaurs instead of Conservatives?

Ok.
What if I told ya all a secret.?
Ok here it is-
A while back a meteor from outerspace landed in my backyard swimming pool.:ohmy: Made a big splash:ohmy:
Once it cooled off and the scientists examined it..they cracked it open.
They discovevered it was millions of yrs old.
Contained in this meteor were bones of dinosuars w cockroah eggs.:| :mac:

So there:cool:

And NO- I do not wanna write for the movies:mad:
Thank you-
DB9:lol:

Last edited:
diamond said:

And NO- I do not wanna write for the movies:mad:
Thank you-
DB9:lol:

Brother Diamond

That was a movie they were filming in your back yard.

They just didn't want to tell you about it because they didn't want to pay you ans an "extra" and for the damages.

Oh, as for the name of the movie.....

Death of a Play-Doh Salesman

;)

You like to watch huh? I would say I like to watch me being watched, but there is something wrong with that statement. So I wont say it.
I didn't.

Re: Re: Copied from the web...lol>>>

DrTeeth said:

What's a cubic liter? :shrug:

A unit of (volume)^3 that measures one liter on each side, duh.

I've never even heard of the term cubic liter. A liter is already a unit for volume right? So a cubic liter would be 1L x 1L x 1L? :eyebrow:

Adam and Eve

As a christian I had always wonderd about this myself. Then one day while reading Genisis the answer became very clear.
Genesis 1:28 let them replenish the earth. Please note the replenish part.

I dont believe that Adam and Eve were the first, they are just where the bible begins. I do believe that god destroyed all that was before them and started over. There are many more inklings in the bible that hint at a world that was, but it never goes into any great detail that I have seen.

It seems to me that the lord turned out the lights on all that was before Adam and Eve...and if that were to happen, if someone just turned off the sun so to speak, I think you would end up with something like an ice age.

This is just a simple theory but I think from a christians point of view it answers all those pesky questions that most preachers try to avoid.

DrTeeth said:
I've never even heard of the term cubic liter. A liter is already a unit for volume right? So a cubic liter would be 1L x 1L x 1L? :eyebrow:

Makes no sense to me either.

You're all wrong.
You believe what you read,
You believe what you're told.
You believe what you want to believe.
You believe in what's right.
You believe in what's wrong.
You even believe in me.

It was me.
I confesss.
I did it.
I killed the dinosaurs.
I mutated algea into humans.
It's all my fault.
Those dinosaurs, they just weren't dramatic enough for my amusement.

BLAME ME.
It was me that made the apple fall.
I was sitting up in the tree all along.

believe in me,
I believe in you.

Don't be upset with me.

head?...oh that brings to mind the frightening thought that cockroaches can survive radiation. Was that in the film?

so DB...thought you were a sales rep...you have a pool full of dinosaurs and cockroaches? and still have to lease a vehicle to drive to LV for a meet? whazzup with that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom