Accents are officially gorgeous....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i want to hear dutch from the dutch interlanders! :mad:

Okay...here it goes:

Call +31 6 199 144 32

That's my old cell phone # (DrTeeth can confirm that). The battery doesn't work anymore so the only way i'm still able to use it is when it's connected with its adaptor. Which obviously isn't what you want from a cell-phone, so therefor I don't use that one anymore, but it will work if i just connect it with my adaptor...

Hey, I didn't say I was cheap....btw, you'll probably only hear my voicemail since I can't find the cell-phone nor the adaptor.....
But leave a message after the *beep* and I will send you back an e-mail (you don't think i will pay international charges just to hear an american accent??) I can turn on the TV for that.....:wink:

Originally posted by Screaming Flower
i have a horrible midwestern/chicago accent

I'm sure its lovely Flower :) if you want horrible try a south west english country accent..I have been told in the past by my sister that I sound like a shy corn chewer :|

..and shame megan can't record cause it would be great to hear her give it a bit of the ole cockney

I ran into a authentic Scottish dude last night at a bar during happy hour.Mrs. & I traveled Scotland a few years back. I tried to spark up a conversation. I could'nt understand a single word he said.
And he looked exactly like Alice Cooper of all people.:huh:

The first three or four times Sam and I talked, we only understood about 75% of what the other person was saying, thanks to the accents.

Acro, you know that only makes us all want to hear your accent more. :mad:

Yes Acro! Let's hear it! What does a shy British corn chewer sound like?

Angie Harlem, your attachment doesn't work for me....it's 0:00 seconds long...(so it doesn't play)...strange...G'day!

Last edited:
Try turning your speakers ALL the way up to hear AH's attachment. Mine came up as 0:00 too, but it worked when I turned the volume up as high as it would go.

:laugh: but your accent is so :cute: :wave:

And no you did not give up talking ........ stop that :angry:

:hyper: I wanna hear slomey's accent too!

Sorry (I'm not really :D ) that was so short, but due to the 100000 byte limit I couldn't work out how to shrink it so it would fit...So one word it had to be :lol: But glad you cuckoos thought it was cool, hehe.

and its not a good accent...think female steve croc man.
I sound like a guy.

:|

:laugh:

Angie I couldnt hear yours :|

Do you know how to convert wav files to mp3? :der:

Angela Harlem said:
Oh, and slomey..the secretary says you are to post yours.
ah yes, I promissed her ages ago
perhaps I'll try and see if my comp feels like it

Originally posted by Sicy
Do you know how to convert wav files to mp3?

I use a wav to mp3 encoder which I found at download.com. I can e-mail it over if you're still interested as its 860KB

:|

Angela, your file did not work for me at all. :scratch: I have heard plenty an Aussie in my day though.
I like all accents. It's what makes everyone unique. Some accents are more annoyingthan others... :sexywink: Those shall remain unamed.
I will say that Irish, English, Scottish, Slavic... and most recently French :heart: accents make me weak in the knees. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom