a question for all who have danced or gotten on stage with bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MattFromNYC said:
when bono brought you up to dance with him those times...

It's so funny that you say "those times," but then I guess there were an awful lot of repeat stage appearances this tour!

The one time when I got on stage (2001) was during an extended instrumental section for "Bad," Bono vocals not included.

Bono definately does not lip synch though, that's a crazy theory.

MattFromNYC said:
when bono brought you up to dance with him those times... did you hear him singing, right there next to you when you were up close or against him?

thanks.

:bono: Yes, I could hear him singing when I was next to him.

Those wireless mikes are great....not to mention a Godsend for singers as they don't need to strain their vocal cords belting out notes because the mikes project their voices so well, and they can sing softly thus saving their voices and enabling them to perform for longer periods of time if they stay hydrated. They are weird tho, because if you are up next to someone using one of those mikes it really doesn't seem like they are singing but they are. Bono doesn't lipsync....whoever got that idea needs to have their head examined!

Good lord.

How MANY TIMES do we have to tell you to NOT cross post?

:banghead:

Just because you addressed the other one specifically to me does not make this a different topic.

*considers going back to the bar*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom