A message from the Office of U2 Security...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the office seems to be having some bandwith problems... it appears as if we've grown a bit too fast...

the office is currently looking into switching to a new website, however seeing as the esteemed director of u2 security is currently piss ass broke, that won't be happening for at least another few weeks, when the esteemed director gets his next esteemed pay check

The level is at 'Guarded' now? That's so sad...And to think, the album was supposed to be out yesterday. :rolleyes:

After the tour news is spread around, i think the level of new album security will be "ELEVATED" LOL!!! ;-)

Gahhh!!! I'll be in class! wanna shoot me an e-mail in the next 3 minutes, i have class at 7, and my lips WILL be sealed!!!!

tahxn headache!

***BREAKING NEWS FROM THE OFFICE OF U2 SECURITY***
March 10, 2004- Due to specific information The Office has recieved regarding potential 18 month world tours begining in February 2005, the Office of U2 Security has decided to RAISE the U2 Album Advisory System Threat Level from Blue, or Guarded Level, to Yellow, or Elevated Level. This in no one implies that the release of a new U2 album is imminent. However, the increased chatter level has led the office to believe that the chances of said new U2 album arriving sooner as opposed to later have increased. Remember to take all the neccesary precautions, and stay tuned to The Office of U2 Security for further updates.

u2chart.jpg

Precautions: Save your $$$ and make no plans from feb 05 and beyond as you will not want to miss U2 when they come to your neck of the woods

HUGE DEVELOPMENTS COMMING REGARDING THE FUTURE OF THE OFFICE OF U2 SECURITY

In the comming days, The Esteemed Director of U2 Security will be bringing you some BIG news regarding the future of "The Office" as well as the World Famous U2 Album Advisory System...
What could this news be?
A new page design?
A new logo?
No more bandwith problems?
A move to a new, well known host?
All of the above? :wink:
Stay tuned...

Headache in a Suitcase on January 19 said:
We will now be elevated to an orange u2 album alert. As a reminder, this in no way means that a U2 album is imminent, or that we have any specific information regarding a U2 album. But due to increased chatter regarding said U2 album, we will be on the orange u2 album alert until further notice. Please refer to your U2 Album Advisory System color chart for further information. Thank you.

u2chart.jpg

:sad: The U2 Album Advisory System is one year old today :sad:

They grow up so fast.

Headache, I see that the alert level is still red. Does this mean another new U2 album is coming soon? I mean, the November release is already 2 months old, so shouldn't the advisory system reflect new albums? :wink:

OMG!11!!!!!!11 WHAT IF I HAIT DA NEXT ALBIM ?!1!!!!1!!11 I WILL STIL LISSEN BUT OMG!11!!! WHAT IF I HAIT IT?!1!!!!

Popmartijn said:
Headache, I see that the alert level is still red. Does this mean another new U2 album is coming soon? I mean, the November release is already 2 months old, so shouldn't the advisory system reflect new albums? :wink:

'cause someone around here thinks he's a little wisenheimer, i have added a new "level" of alert...

headlineRED.jpg

TOUR.jpg

Technically there's no new album on the slate for a few more years, but then again it's just waaay too busy in the U2 camp to slip the Advisory System down to Green. This is the ultimate time for U2 fans... a year long celebration of all things U2, before we slip back into the pre-album doldrums. Enjoy.

bannerS.gif

Headache in a Suitcase said:

HUGE DEVELOPMENTS COMMING REGARDING THE FUTURE OF THE OFFICE OF U2 SECURITY

In the comming days, The Esteemed Director of U2 Security will be bringing you some BIG news regarding the future of "The Office" as well as the World Famous U2 Album Advisory System...
What could this news be?
A new page design?
A new logo?
No more bandwith problems?
A move to a new, well known host?
All of the above? :wink:
Stay tuned...

what about free candy?:drool:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

'cause someone around here thinks he's a little wisenheimer, i have added a new "level" of alert...

headlineRED.jpg

bannerS.gif

I noticed this yesterday. Excellent description of the security level! :up:

:bow:

:p

Marty

Back
Top Bottom