a man was shot and killed inside my work today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
I work at Express (clothing store) this morning one of the armored truck drivers who come to pick up the money was ambushed outside by two men, they shot him and ran back through the mall to a getaway car and escaped. It was all caught through the mall security cameras.

My heart to his family :sad:

i was at school when this happened, but its hard to think it could have so easily been a worse situation

Sorry to hear such a horrible story, I'm glad your ok....unfortunately at the holiday season and the economy scaring alot people you hear of these events more often.

Be safe. :hug:

that's so sad. Glad to hear that your ok. I used to work at the mall and stuff like that is scary. Be careful when walking to your car at night. I was always scared about that.

all kinds of ordinary - hope you are not to shaken up, that would be a hideous thing to have to witness and that poor poor man and his family - jeesh - when will people get that money really isn't everything and that in the end if we can't look after each other we really have nothing at all :sigh:

thoughts, prayers and love to the family of the victim :hug:

Back
Top Bottom