2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ddd-1.jpg

Speaking of the Maserati! :D

:giggle: But is Ali driving it? Cause B's getting in on the passenger's seat!

You'd expect Bono to drive, as there's quite a clear No Parking sign there. :wink:

Speaking of the Maserati! :D

:giggle: But is Ali driving it? Cause B's getting in on the passenger's seat!

You'd expect Bono to drive, as there's quite a clear No Parking sign there. :wink:

Hmmmm....maybe he's opening the door for her? Except she doesn't seem to be around in that shot.

And does anybody know why Bono has security at all times now? That seems like a new development, Brian is always with him.

Hmmmm....maybe he's opening the door for her? Except she doesn't seem to be around in that shot.

And does anybody know why Bono has security at all times now? That seems like a new development, Brian is always with him.

Yeah, he doesn't need Brian around right now. I'm safely sequestered in the States.

Probably because it's safer. And Brian lives in Dublin, so it's easier for him to be around all the time than US based John last tour.

Ohhhh! I did not know that! It just surprised me, it wasn't a public event really. Hmmm, maybe he wasn't working and was there attending the funeral as well.

Wow, it's cute that Morleigh is taller than Edge! Egde looks good with the white-ish beard.

Nah, I think Brian is on-duty. As a non-artist he would probably have no links to personally attend the funeral of the deceased artist.

One of our dear forum members, who is a friend on FB, saw Richard Gere walking in NYC with his friend and a bodyguard. If Gere has a bodyguard for just walking down the street, our Bono certainly can have one as well!:D

No I know those guys - they're gambling debt enforcers called Knuckles and Tiny, and they've come to put the squeeze on Dallas after a Superbowl disaster goin back a few months. Dallas is sayin: "Everything's okay, we've cut a deal and we're workin it all out." But I don't trust these guys, so I'm flying into Dublin tomorrow to kick their ass.
icon36.gif
sm-giggle.gif

"Now which is the alarm off button again? Oops"

Maserati-Quattroporte-bono-u2.jpg

bono-and-maserati-quattroporte-gallery.jpg

bono-maserati2.jpg

Great pics but I know for a fact, that these pics aren't from 2012 so why have they been posted here? I mean, what's the point of having two different Miscellaneous picture threads open, if people keep on mixing up the pics?! :shrug:

Because the previous pictures here posted were about the maserati. It would be weird to post pictures about a conversation in this thread into another, now wouldn't it?

Besides, some of those shots aren't Bono's car, so I doubt it was the poster's intent to post them as random pics. It was for the Maserati conversation, so they are very much on topic in this thread.

No need to be so condescending.

Great pics but I know for a fact, that these pics aren't from 2012 so why have they been posted here? I mean, what's the point of having two different Miscellaneous picture threads open, if people keep on mixing up the pics?! :shrug:

They were really just to say "nice car that Bono drives, isn't it?" I think it's a unique choice and expresses individuality. The obvious choice for Bono would be something like a Merc S-class or Bently. I like that he chose the inobvious, I like to be inobvious myself!
icon12.gif
..But I'm relatively inexperienced here, so if I fail to adhere strictly to rules, forgive me
icon7.gif

Thanks Galeongirl, this one's for you (and GraceRyan!)
U2: Hawkmoon 269 - YouTube

:drool: How did you know I love that song?

ETA Derp :D Just realised that it's in my sig.

:wink: Now should I be scolding you that we have a youtube thread and this has nothing to do with 2012, or something, right?

Because the previous pictures here posted were about the maserati. It would be weird to post pictures about a conversation in this thread into another, now wouldn't it?

Besides, some of those shots aren't Bono's car, so I doubt it was the poster's intent to post them as random pics. It was for the Maserati conversation, so they are very much on topic in this thread.

No need to be so condescending.

I wasn't being condescending, at least that wasn't my intent! :shrug: I was just asking a simple question, to which you gave an adequate answer, pardon me for even daring to bring up the subject!! :angry:

These girls are so lucky!! I've been in Dublin last March, for St Patrick's week-end and I met NOBODY of the guys. I even went to Hanover Quay twice (the first, under a pooring rain ) and naturally took a walk on Edge's road :(

These girls are so lucky!! I've been in Dublin last March, for St Patrick's week-end and I met NOBODY of the guys. I even went to Hanover Quay twice (the first, under a pooring rain ) and naturally took a walk on Edge's road :(

It always depends on luck, I've been in Dublin four times now (I love the city apart from U2), and the last one was the one and only time I've met them, and I usually go to the Octagon to have some cocktails (I love their strawberry daiquiri :love: ) and I also go to Hanover Quay everytime I'm in town also but nothing ever happened until last time, without expecting it.. it just happened...

It always depends on luck, I've been in Dublin four times now (I love the city apart from U2), and the last one was the one and only time I've met them, and I usually go to the Octagon to have some cocktails (I love their strawberry daiquiri :love: ) and I also go to Hanover Quay everytime I'm in town also but nothing ever happened until last time, without expecting it.. it just happened...

I know! In fact I'm not lucky with these kind of things! I walked around The Clarence Hotel 100 times a day, and NOTHING! Exactly one week later they were there for Ali's birthday party! sob :sad:

No you're right, they weren't 2012 pics so by the title of the thread you were entitled to take me up on it. They were really a response to Maserati comments - I love the car!
icon35.gif

:sad:.. :D

Thanks for you sober responce to my question! :up: I guess I should have taken the time to read the previous comments before making my observation known!! :wink:

It is a huge stockholders company that Warren Buffet runs. It seems Bill Gates was there too. They had an annual shareholders meeting this past weekend.

The comments crack me up

“Can't think of who this is. Hes a singer”
derekkrug is using Instagram - a fun & quirky way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures. Snap a photo, then choose a filter to transform the look and feel of the shot into a memory to keep around forever.
COMMENTS ·

mopaige05
Bono from U2 right? · 20 hours ago

mrarlowright
@derekkrug it is Blake Lewis I believe · 20 hours ago

mopaige05
Haha I was way off. But that's what he looks like to me! · 20 hours ago

derekkrug
No it was bono · 20 hours ago

cassrae92
Ehere · 16 hours ago

cassrae92
*where is this?! · 16 hours ago

derekkrug
In Omaha Nebraska · 16 h

Has anyone ever plotted map points of Where's Bono? He must have awesome frequent flyer rewards going on.

Back
Top Bottom