Ticket in one city, Me in another

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maycocksean

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I have a most unusual situation. I am flying back from vacation in Florida to my home in Columbus. My first flight was cancelled and my second flight is delayed which may cause me to miss my connecting flight in New York. I have one GA ticket for the Tuesday night show at MSG, and I'm thinking if I miss my New York to Columbus flight, maybe I should stay in New York until Wednesday (originally I should have gotten back to Columbus today and then flown to New York tomorrow night). The only problem: My ticket is at home. They did paper tickets for that show. . .is there a chance I can get that replaced? Any thoughts would be most helpful!

I have a most unusual situation. I am flying back from vacation in Florida to my home in Columbus. My first flight was cancelled and my second flight is delayed which may cause me to miss my connecting flight in New York. I have one GA ticket for the Tuesday night show at MSG, and I'm thinking if I miss my New York to Columbus flight, maybe I should stay in New York until Wednesday (originally I should have gotten back to Columbus today and then flown to New York tomorrow night). The only problem: My ticket is at home. They did paper tickets for that show. . .is there a chance I can get that replaced? Any thoughts would be most helpful!

If you bought the ticket yourself you might try to contact MSG. They might then reissue you the GA (which will have a different barcode, invalidating the other).
But good luck with your travels. Hope you do get home today.

It worked out exactly as you said. I'm in NYC now. Will pick up the ticket tomorrow morning! I'm excited! Thanks for your help everyone!

Back
Top Bottom