TM canceled my Rose Bowl tickets.. need 1-4 GA's for Rose Bowl 1, please!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SJ

Refugee
Hi fellow fans!
Well, after 30 years of hearing horror stories about TM, my day finally came!
I was lucky enough to get 4 Red Zones for the Rose Bowl show on the 20th.. i used my presale code right at the dot of 9 and got in right away and was thrilled. Later that day, I decided to use my husbands' code to get tickets for a friends Mom since they got my mom tickets...I then realized I used my account instead of his. I got nervous and thought maybe they would cancel them all so I called and told TM my error and asked them to cancel the 2 seats I bought, but told them to make notes that I definitely wanted my Rose Bowl RZ tix!!! I even called back later that day to make sure all was fine and they reassured me again. I checked every day last week and my tix looked fine. I didnt check over the weekend.. but then randomly checked on Tuesday and to my horror, my tickets were cancelled. I called TM and they admitted that their "technician" canceled the wrong tickets. I of course was mortified and shocked and so upset. After 3 days of dealing with this nightmare, they have agreed to give us tix for Sunday.. but we all have air and hotel flying in Friday and obviously now want to attend the Saturday show as we had originally planned. Ticketmaster refuses to help me for Saturday.... We would be thrilled to get 1-4 GA tickets for Saurday. Please please let me know if you have any to sell. Thank you all!!! See you at the shows!

Back
Top Bottom