U2 KROQ Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greatest U2 show ever in terms of energy, performance and set list interest

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I was at the Irving Plaza and let's not get crazy, it was a really good show but I saw 5 shows on the Joshua Tree Tour and every one of them was better than Irving Plaza.

I was at the Irving Plaza and let's not get crazy, it was a really good show but I saw 5 shows on the Joshua Tree Tour and every one of them was better than Irving Plaza.

Between Bonos amazing voice, the return of 11 o'clock, amazing performances of every song, great set list, atmosphere in the club - just can't fault it at all

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Are we going to keep the reports/discussion in this thread? Let's get ready to rumble! :wink:
KROQ
‏@kroq

It's going down 2nite! @u2 and #KROQ are taking over @theroxy! #KROQU2 #u2ietour
CGIiPo1UIAIB-v9.jpg

https://twitter.com/kroq/status/604082985701232640/photo/1

Well some of us were 5 when the Joshua Tree was released so probably wouldn't have understood the greatness on show. Of course their 80s and early 90s performances were amazing, they were young, full of ego and bravado and having the time of their lives. I still think for 50+ fellas they're still rocking, but time has a way of slowing down even the most tenacious.

However i would have loved to see them in the 80's!

Do we know anyone at the show?! Perhaps someone might periscope it!!

I don't have the heart to follow the show tonight. I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow. It wouldn't have been so bad if it were because I didn't get tickets because they sold out. The fact that the contest lasted nearly 2 weeks drew out the torture.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using U2 Interference mobile app

We lost this battle, but seeing as there are plenty more LA shows to go, the Cali fans that lost out still have it pretty good.

Between Bonos amazing voice, the return of 11 o'clock, amazing performances of every song, great set list, atmosphere in the club - just can't fault it at all

You're taking the piss, yes?

So it looks like this guy is going into the show and knows how to use periscope. Fingers crossed!

@joshrthompson

Well some of us were 5 when the Joshua Tree was released so probably wouldn't have understood the greatness on show. Of course their 80s and early 90s performances were amazing, they were young, full of ego and bravado and having the time of their lives. I still think for 50+ fellas they're still rocking, but time has a way of slowing down even the most tenacious.

Well, you will be happy to know that I first saw U2 in 1985 on the Unforgettable Fire Tour and IMO the shows I saw the last two nights were (along with the post-9/11 shows on the Elevation Tour)the best shows I've seen U2 play since ZooTV. I think the staging of the show is brilliant and they sound great.

Our potential periscoper has a great view too. May he be strong of arm and possess endless battery power.

Back
Top Bottom