U2 I+E Tour documentary coming to HBO in the fall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Documentary will feature setlist discussions between the band with Bono shooting every other band member down to premiere Acrobat. Taken as an afront, Bono decides to make the final number a sing-a-long.

hahaha that running gag's died down to the point where it really is funnier out of the blue once a while

can't wait to see this documentary. i'm sure it'll be out on DVD immediately afterwards in time for christmas, and while I would LOVE it if Songs Of Experience were finished before/during the european leg and released to ride the wave, it's very unlikely.

There's a REALLY sweet billboard for this thing up on Santa Monica boulevard. It's the board, with GIANT Bono holding little Edge in his hand with a sea of people surrounding it on both sides.

I'm really jazzed to watch this special, gang.

There's a REALLY sweet billboard for this thing up on Santa Monica boulevard. It's the board, with GIANT Bono holding little Edge in his hand with a sea of people surrounding it on both sides.

I'm really jazzed to watch this special, gang.

Agreed 100%.

Don't really care about the set list discussions. I was happy with the set list in Chicago and I hear they added a Zooropa bit so that's cool. The show is visually stunning so it should be a fantastic special!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

If you don't have HBO (or cable at all) is there another way to watch the show?

Maybe HBO Now, which is Internet only service (no cable provider needed) and they have a 30 day free trial, but so far in the HBO schedule for the Paris show it says that it won't be available in it :sad:

Maybe HBO Now, which is Internet only service (no cable provider needed) and they have a 30 day free trial, but so far in the HBO schedule for the Paris show it says that it won't be available in it :sad:

Ah. That's too bad. Thanks for the tip about HBO Now, I'll check it out and see if maybe they will allow it later on.
If not, I can venture into some more sketchy outlets that I occasionally have to veer into during these types of situations. Hopefully it gets uploaded to YouTube fairly soon.

I was going to order HBO for the documentary tomorrow night, but the HBO schedule is not showing it and it doesn't show up in the search. Only the concert on the 14th.

Does anyone know if the doc is still going to be shown and if so, where i can see it? Thanks!

Oh that's interesting, I hadn't considered that maybe they're just waiting to get the Dublin included in the film so a documentary called "Finding Home" could have a big hometown finish

my first instinct was oh those bastards are just putting SOE back to summer 2016 haha

Is it just me or is U2 the only band that can work on a documentary about a tour and yet still postpone said documentary indefinitely after probably a year or so of tour development and 7 months of actual shows?

Maybe HBO realized that tons of U2 fans went for the 30 day free trial to cover the documentary and the 14th concert and that bump in subscriptions wasn't going to generate any revenue for them.

Oh well, patience (is always) a virtue in U2 World.

My only gripe with the Facebook one was that it was too short. But I'm a sucker for these Q & A sessions.

OK, just put in my order for HBO so I can watch on Saturday, hope they appreciate that I paid $16.99 for that. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom