New picture of bono surfaces on twitter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No glove for Bono...

CAUy6gnUsAEzPdH.jpg

No glove...no love.

Why not? It's a football match, a lot of "regular" people there, chances to meet the guys are huge if you happen to be a sports fan and at the match.

It's always great to see all four guys spending spare time together :up:

Yeah, great to know they're friends, not like the Police where members have to fight every time they see each other.

Anyone in the uk,check out the back page of the sun today. Its got a picture of arsene wenger with his head in his hands,with a speech bubble coming from his mouth saying "i still havent found what im looking for" this is all next to a picture of u2 from last night

?????

If i could post pics id put it up on here

A user over on atu2 says he/she was at the match and talked to all but Adam.

Just met Bono, The Edge & Larry Mullen Jnr

Color me skeptical, but hoping they post pics of their encounter to prove me wrong.

Why not? It's a football match, a lot of "regular" people there, chances to meet the guys are huge if you happen to be a sports fan and at the match.

This is the same user that happened to be the only person to see the stage "presentation" accidently leaked by u2.com. So there may be good reason to be skeptical. Hope I'm wrong, maybe he's just a very, very lucky U2 fan.

This is the same user that happened to be the only person to see the stage "presentation" accidently leaked by u2.com. So there may be good reason to be skeptical. Hope I'm wrong, maybe he's just a very, very lucky U2 fan.

Yeah the skeptical side of me says he posted this after seeing the first couple of photos where Adam wasn't visible which is why he says he met the other 3.
Combined with his previous claim of being the only one in the world to have seen the leaked stage design I don't put a lot of stock into the post.

Yeah the skeptical side of me says he posted this after seeing the first couple of photos where Adam wasn't visible which is why he says he met the other 3.
Combined with his previous claim of being the only one in the world to have seen the leaked stage design I don't put a lot of stock into the post.

Exactly.....and if I went to a soccer match, met 3 of the band members and got photos I'd have those posted about 2 seconds after I took them. Instead he says he'll post them after he returns from vacation.

Exactly.....and if I went to a soccer match, met 3 of the band members and got photos I'd have those posted about 2 seconds after I took them. Instead he says he'll post them after he returns from vacation.
Maybe he doesn't have an internet connection whilst on vacation (or at least he can post that on atU2 as his excuse :wink:)

Back
Top Bottom