Apple bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rennowba

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Did anyone go to this apple bus thing?i didnt even see it. Is it there for the remainder of the london shows?what is it?

You can download the Song for Someone vid on your iOS or Android phone or tablet by getting the Vrse app - probably best when on wifi as the video download is 500 MB. You can get the user-controlled 360 view even without the VR glasses (Google Cardboard is only around $25 though), it is pretty cool!

So to get this straight:

Apple promotes Apple Music on some iPads lying around in the bus.

But the VR Headsets are Oculus Rifts... which is a Facebook product actually, and the Video was produced by the maker of the VRSE App. So all the "immersive eEXPERIENCE" components have nothing to do with Apple, right?

Last edited:
Great to see the new Sony camera's are getting love from the U2 / HBO crew. Fantastic cameras. Adam looks like he's enjoying, edge looks like he's enjoying. Too awesome :D

wifi at my apartment is pretty slow i feel ripped off by Comcast and I hate slow internet just because of this awesome-sounding U2 video

So to get this straight:

Apple promotes Apple Music on some iPads lying around in the bus.

But the VR Headsets are Oculus Rifts... which is a Facebook product actually, and the Video was produced by the maker of the VRSE App. So all the "immersive eEXPERIENCE" components have nothing to do with Apple, right?

According to this interview with the video's director Apple Music was involved in its creation... Apple Showcases Its VR Dreams—With a U2 Video | WIRED

Does anyone know why the bus wasn't there for London 5 and 6? Or was it jst parked somewhere else?

Does anyone know why the bus wasn't there for London 5 and 6? Or was it jst parked somewhere else?

I didnt see it for any of the gigs,i went to 1,4 and 6. Maybe i was just really drunk or completely missed it :)

I saw it on nights 3&4 - thought I'd check it out on night 6 but as far as I could tell it wasn't there anymore...

And so I went to London 5&6.. Heard about the bus but never found it..
And missed out on the most epic virual reality thing.
Was wondering the same as Cathalmc. Any word out on why ?

So basically, people not at those shows missed the bus?!?!?

Get it?!?!

Missed the bus?!?!?!?!?:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom