Cape Town setlist party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 - Cape Town: Cape Town Stadium - February 18th 2011

00 Get On Your Boots (Rainbow People Remix) intro
01 Beautiful Day
02 I Will Follow
03 Get On Your Boots
04 Magnificent
05 Mysterious Ways
06 Elevation
07 Until The End Of The World / Anthem (Leonard Cohen)
08 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (guest: Yvonne Chaka Chaka)
09 STAND BY ME (Leiber/Stoller) (guest: Yvonne Chaka Chaka) Tour premiere!
10 North Star
11 Pride (In The Name Of Love)
12 In A Little While
13 Miss Sarajevo
14 (Fez) City Of Blinding Lights
15 Vertigo
16 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Relax / Two Tribes
17 Sunday Bloody Sunday

Wait. Wait - so you've never SEEN a 360 show live yet? Please realize that actually being at the show makes this a completely different experience than just listening to bootlegs. You will have the time of your life as a U2 fan - just enjoy it.

Been to nine 360 shows and each one was a great new experience. Looking for the four others for the next U2 leg. It's a great time!!!!
I've never seen any U2 show. I just have no interest in hearing In a Little While, I Still Haven't Found, North Star, Elevation, With or Without You, One, etc. etc.

Maybe it's because I listen to a shit ton of music other than U2, but I'm not uber excited to hear those songs.

Too bad he didn't BOOMCHA it up tonight.

But it was also a good thing, because if he had, I would have died from listening to too much awesome and would not be able to accidentally punch the guy next to me when the opening riff of Sunday Bloody Sunday came on.

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

I've never seen any U2 show. I just have no interest in hearing In a Little While, I Still Haven't Found, North Star, Elevation, With or Without You, One, etc. etc.

Maybe it's because I listen to a shit ton of music other than U2, but I'm not uber excited to hear those songs.

Man, with fans like these who needs enemies?

You're so cool

:love::rockon::hug:

edit... Did he just sing make you stiff ? :lol::lmao:

:lmao:

dance.jpg

:giggle: dance like a motherf*cking grown up :lol:

all of this

Oh come on, Mr. Pfan. Even the people in That Other Thread have given you shit about your attitude on this one.

Dude, I know how you feel. I read all the setlists, listened to all the bootlegs, etc etc before seeing my first U2 show on the Vertigo Tour. I didn't want to hear songs like WOWY, Pride, or Bullet.

But when I was there it was all amazing, every last song. Don't knock on those songs, especially since you haven't experienced them live. It's entirely different from reading a setlist or listening to a bootleg.

Back
Top Bottom