Brussels 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BAD is so cool live. Saw it in amsterdam with goosebumps entire song. They didnt play it much this tour have they?.

No. I wish I knew why they have forsaken it. :sad:

I heard it once out of the 4 shows I saw last fall (they played it at the first Chicago show).

I'm not Jeff but I do think that's the Music Rising Gibson Les Paul he's been playng for a couple of years now. He's using it for One and Mercy among others if that is indeed the right color of the model.
I can't really see if it's the non-pink model or not.

I don't think Edge has played the pink finish Music Rising guitar yet, even though Dallas uses it for souncheck.

Thanks! It looks like the pinkish one. So Dallas just likes to teas us eh. :D

BAD is so cool live. Saw it in amsterdam with goosebumps entire song. They didnt play it much this tour have they?. Anybody know how often it was played during 360 (incl 2009)
Bad was last played more than a year ago in Chicago, 9-12-09.

I was there! :drool:

it only showed up 6 times last year, 0 times this year!

u2gigs

The mobile network at the stadium in Brussels blows, so we may be in for another day of slow updates. Bleh.

Brussels- September 23, 2010

Tonight's Setlist:

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day
3. New Years Day

http://twitpic.com/show/large/2r9ac4

2r9ac4

U2log B is lying diwn on tbe stage singing 'let me in the sound'

Tonight's Setlist:

2. Beautiful Day
3. New Years Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent

Bad was last played more than a year ago in Chicago, 9-12-09.

I was there! :drool:

it only showed up 6 times last year, 0 times this year!

When the first notes of bad hit at the amsterdam show i was feeling so lucky and instantly got goosebumped...started with Bono lying on the ground and he sang it absolutely beautiful. That night was sooooo much better than the first night in amsterdam (which also beat staying at home though..). Funny how two nght can differ so much

I both the most expensive seats i could find because i went alone and had to work before the show so could que early. Second night i was very near the stage which was totally worth the money

Tonight's Setlist:

2. Beautiful Day
3. New Years Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent

wow, the updates really are spotty tonight if we've already made it up to #5

Back
Top Bottom